Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake lay in bed listening to Béla's breathing as she slept. She was a perfect little package of the sweetest sex he had ever had. In addition to that, she was actually interesting to talk to. She had her own opinions, based more on her own observation rather than some popular guru's jaded views, and didn't seem particularly interested in girlie things like fashion, this week's acceptable appearance or who the hottest actor or actress was.

And, for as young as she looked, Béla knew a lot about people – especially men. She knew men's strengths, their weaknesses, how to kill them and how to make love to them.

Jake was beginning to realize that if he spent the rest of his life with her, he still wouldn't learn everything there was to know about her. Every time they talked, he learned something he hadn't known. And it was always something obvious – some plainly observable truth that had simply never occurred to him.

Of course, she had the advantage of being able to read minds. She had probably gotten a lot of her experience from observing others and the mistakes they made, making Béla the only person in the world who had actually learned something from other peoples' mistakes.

All that, along with her four thousand years of personal experience surviving on this planet was enough to keep him fascinated for a lifetime.

Still, he felt something unique to all of her experience had happened to her when she had been lost during that night on the mesa – something that rattled her basic beliefs (yes, he was sure she had basic beliefs), and changed her perspective about life, itself.

Something had happened that caused Béla to withdraw from living. Oh, she went through the motions and she was a pretty good actress, but even in this brief time that Jake had known her, he had seen her interest in life disappear.

She went from exotic and unique, to mundane and common. She settled, now, and no longer reached out. What had drawn Jake to her in the first place was Béla's ability to create her own life. But now, she had been bested by something, and it broke her.

That was it, Jake realized, as he thought through the morass of significance regarding Béla. She was broken. She was no longer creating her own life. She had lost interest in the Great Adventure. She was actually hiding from it.

And, he had no idea what to do about it.

As the days went by, Jake and Béla had sex on a regular basis, but Béla's wanton lust was subdued. She did her best, pretending to be interested, but she let Jake take the lead every time, and was satisfied with whatever orgasmic pleasure he gave her.

Life went on in that mundane manner for a couple of weeks, Jake going to work and coming home and Béla slipping slowly away from him into her own private dream world, spending most of her days sleeping in or watching TV.

Then one morning, Jake got up early, an idea brewing in his mind.

He needed to get Béla interested in some of her previous activities again. She was getting too introverted and listless for the last few weeks

Also, he missed the violent sex games they used to play. Jake missed penetrating Béla's sweet, soft torso with sharp objects or bullets, then fucking the shit out of her ruined body while he watched it heal before his eyes. It was always amazing to watch. Her female sexuality seemed impossible to destroy, although he had a lot of fun trying to.

He put on a pot of coffee – extra strong, the way she liked it - and lit several wide candles – the kind that collected little pools of really hot wax in them. Then he got the dartboard out, hung it on the wall and stuck the handful of darts he found into it.

When the coffee was ready, he poured Béla a cup and, picking up a lit candle, carried the coffee and the candle into the bedroom. Béla was lying on her stomach with her covers kicked off so that only one leg was partially covered. Her other leg was hitched up in front of her stomach, like she had fallen asleep while crawling up the bed. Jake felt himself start to harden, gazing at the curves presented by Béla's slender back and sexy ass.

He held the candle over Béla's back as she slept. Tilting it slightly, he dribbled a few drops of hot wax onto the small of her back. Her body twitched, her curvy hips moving back and forth. He dribbled more wax up, then down her back until he reached the crack of her ass. Then, drip by drip, he began to fill the crack of her ass with candle wax, slowly moving down toward her anus.

Béla was moaning in her sleep, now, her hips moving back and forth. Jake wished she was dreaming of some hot sexual fantasy that she might want to try later, but he seriously doubted it. He began dripping hot wax directly onto her puckered anus. Béla's moans became louder, then stopped.

"God damn you!" she muttered, awake now with her face still buried in her pillow.

She moved her hands down beneath her body to caress her pussy and, moving her fingers back and forth on her clitoris, tilted her ass even further upward, obviously inviting him to continue despite her curse.

"Go ahead," she said, her voice still muffled by her pillow, "do whatever. Make me come, then go away."

Jake dribbled more candle wax directly onto her puckered anus, then, moving over the area where her fingers were playing with her clitoris, began dribbling hot candle wax onto her fingers and into her pussy.

"Oh, God!" Béla's muffled voice sounded from the other end of the bed, her hips twitching. Jake always admired the way the muscles of her ass tightened when she came.

Her body relaxed onto the bed. Jake set down the candle and said, "Coffee?"

He set the wide, shallow cup on the bed, next to her pillow. It was only half full so she wouldn't spill it when she moved.

Béla sullenly turned her head to look at it, her beautiful, tousled, black hair covering half her face. She moved her arms up so she could lever herself over using her elbows. Musky girl-scent mixed with candle wax filled the air when she moved. Jake closed his eyes and breathed it in deeply.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.