Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 12

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was evening and Jake had prepared a stew from some canned vegetables and rabbit meat from his morning hunt.

Béla was still excited about his morning hunt, as well, but not the food part. ‘Target’ was Béla’s favorite new game. She loved being shot at, stabbed or skewered with something.

“You could throw knives at me!” she said, really serious about getting into another game.

“Tell you what,” Jake said to her, gingerly favoring a very raw dick as he sat down at the table. “Let’s look around after supper. Maybe we’ll find something.”

When they were finished, Béla agreed to rinse the dishes if he found some new torture for her like he promised. Jake got up and checked in the closet. Rummaging through it, he pulled out an old extension cord and metal coat hangers.

“Here’s something maybe we can try,” he said, cheerfully. “Ever been electrocuted?”

“Well, no,” Béla admitted, not quite understanding his question, but trying to be interested.

“Okay, here’s how it works,” Jake explained, pulling the wires apart. He wrapped the bare end of one wire around a coat hanger.

“You take this wire here and hold on to it,” he explained as he handed her a coat hanger with the end of a wire wrapped around it. He plugged the other end of the cord into a wall socket.

“Sit down,” Jake told her, indicating the old couch next to where he was standing. He held a coat hanger with the other wire wrapped around it. She primly sat her naked butt down on the edge of the couch.

“Lay back and relax, will you?” Jake coaxed her into a more prone position.

“Now, watch this,” Jake said, and touched her bare stomach with his coat hanger. A gagging sound came from her throat and she curled up into a ball as the light in the ceiling dimmed. Jake held his coat hanger in the air.

“Electrocution,” he explained. “Fun, huh?” Béla lay on the couch, panting and staring at him, her eyes wide with wonder mixed with a little fear.

“Wow!” she said, when she could talk again.

Already, her mind was working on different ways to apply this new toy. She bent her coat hanger into a large curve, then hooked it between her legs, pulling it tight against her pussy and the crack of her ass.

“Let’s try this,” she said, lying back again. “You touch yours to my breasts and I’ll just lay here and cook. Okay?” She looked up at him, her body still trembling a little from the last shock.

Jake smiled and lowered the coat hanger down. He held it against her breast for a few seconds while Béla shook helplessly on the couch. Her skin bubbled slightly where the metal touched her. Some blood came out of her mouth where she bit her tongue. As he stood waiting for her to recover, he imagined what she must look like between her legs. He could smell burnt pussy meat.

“Again,” she said, trembling anxiously, “Hold it longer, this time.” Béla took several deep breaths, trying to stop shaking.

“Why don’t I just stick it in?” Jake asked. He was getting aroused torturing her like this. Béla looked at him, licking blood off her lower lip.

“Just jab it into my breast?” she asked plaintively.

He nodded.

“Do it,” she commanded, then braced herself for the impact.

Jake stabbed the coat hanger down, sinking it a couple of inches into her left breast. He stood back and watched her as she shook, his dick getting harder and harder. He unfastened his jeans and let them drop to the floor.

After a moment, Béla fell off the couch, accidentally pulling the hanger out of her breast. Jake spread her legs out, pulling at the other coat hanger between her legs. It had cooked itself against her flesh. As he ripped it loose, Béla screamed and tried to curl up as bits of her tender flesh peeled off, cooked to the wire.

Jake held her down and rammed his cock into her pussy through the burnt flesh. It was like taking her virginity as he roughly shoved his way through where her pussy lips had been seared together. Béla cried out with each bruising thrust as he rammed his raging cock into her burnt cunt, tears running from her squeezed-shut eyes. She pounded her fists into the floor beside her in agony.

Jake noticed that, despite her obvious suffering, she made no effort to get away from him at all, and her insides were getting slippery with her juices. Despite her agonized writhing and screaming, she obviously loved what he was doing to her.

He reached over and grabbed the hanger that had been wrapped around her bottom. As he straightened it out, he savored the smell of her burnt flesh. He jammed it down right through the nipple of her right breast.

Béla screamed as Jake punctured her. Then he reached over for the other coat hanger and rewound the wire where it had come loose. He could feel electricity jangling through his fingers and his cock. From the way Béla’s pussy was contracting, he knew she could feel it, too.

He jammed the other hanger back into her left breast, making a new hole right through her other nipple. Béla no longer had enough control of her body to scream or even breathe. She couldn’t do anything except shake as her body was electrocuted.

Béla’s back arched into the air. Her pussy clamped down on his cock so tightly that he couldn’t move it. He could feel the residual electricity tingling in his own body as they lay locked together on the floor. Girl-cum was pouring out of her cunt. He felt his own sperm rising in his balls and started to come, again and again, pumping it into her electrically ravaged body.

As he finished coming, he pulled the cord out of the wall. Béla collapsed to the floor, completely limp, her pussy suddenly releasing him. Jake stayed where he was for a moment, his shrinking dick slowly receding out of her slippery wet cunt.

After a moment, he put his head down against her chest to hear her heartbeat. Then, raising himself up, he pulled the two antenna-like projections out of her breasts. The smell of burnt flesh filled his nostrils and part of a cooked nipple stuck to one of the coat hangers. As he pulled them loose, he heard a whisper of a moan from beneath him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.