Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Ow!" Jake cried. "Be careful! I'm tender down there!"

"What's wrong with you?" Béla asked as she let go of his flaccid, useless dick. "It's all red and raw! Did you go out and fuck a porcupine while I was unconscious?"

"No, of course not, Honey," Jake replied ardently. "It's just that ... Well, I've spent the last two days basting you in cum, trying to get you to wake up..."

"Aw," Béla cooed. "You're so sweet. No wonder I needed that shower..."

"So if it's all right with you," Jake asked, sounding petulant but gazing at Béla with love (lust?) in his eyes, "can you just do yourself while I stick pins in your tits, or something easy? Easy for me, I mean?"

"Well," Béla replied, looking thoughtful and perfectly serious. "Maybe if you go get one of the long knives off the wall in the front room..."

A moment later, Jake was back, holding a saber in his hand. "Is this long enough? What do you want me to do with it?"

"Have you noticed the shape I'm in?" Béla asked. "You hit me with my own car. You must have been going fifty ... Are you really that nuts, or were you really trying to kill me?"

"I don't want to kill you," Jake replied, surprised at finding himself on the defensive with her. "I just wanted to give you a thrill..."

"Jake," Béla whimpered. "I hurt. Inside. I didn't grow back together right. My bones are messed up. You ... are going to have to fix ... what you did to me. You can start with my left knee."

She pointed down at the unusual looking knob on the side of her knee.

"See that?" she asked, looking up at him. "That's my frigging kneecap! And the bone behind it is out of position. See how straight my leg isn't?"

"Wait a minute!" Jake protested. "I'm no surgeon! What do you expect me to do?"

"Fix! It!" Béla growled at him. "When you're finished with that, there's lots more!"

"So much for the wet dream from heaven," Jake mumbled and he knelt down in front of her.

It took him a half-hour to carve her knee open so that he could actually take her kneecap and slide it around to where it was supposed to be. Her fibula, that small bone in her lower left leg (there's also one in the right leg, but it was okay), had healed out of position and was too short to reach her knee. Jake had to break it, then hold it apart and in position while the broken ends slowly grew toward each other.

Finally, he was simply holding her skin together, checking the progression of her healing every few minutes.

"This is totally wild!" Jake gasped, amazed at not only what he had just done, but also the speed with which Béla's body healed. "It's like you're made out of silly putty or something. Just push and pull whatever to wherever, and there it stays!"

"Yeah," Béla gasped, out of breath and feeling weak.

She had guided him through every step of the unusual 'operation' on her leg. It was as exhausting for her as it was for him. It was necessary for her to remain conscious so she could give him instructions. That meant, of course, that she'd had to watch, and feel, him carve on her leg and break that bone.

"Is that it?" Jake asked as Béla collapsed down to her pillow.

She wearily shook her head, 'No.'

Her left hip was a lot harder, and he had to finish by himself, as Béla passed out in the middle of yelling at him for accidentally slicing her femoral artery.

In the morning, she was able to walk by herself, but her shoulders weren't level, so Jake knew he had more work to do.

"What is there to eat?" Béla asked, slumping down to the breakfast table.

"We have soup left," Jake told her. "The meat and ... Oh, there's still a pound of spaghetti. We can flavor it with tomato soup. Are you that hungry?"

"You know I am," accused Béla. "And you know I'm not fixed, yet. But, you did a good job on my lower half. That leaves the dangerous part."

"What could be more dangerous than slicing the artery that feeds half your body?" Jake asked, trying to make light of her situation.

Béla whimpered and just stared at him.

"Go lie down," Jake told her. "I'll bring you food when it's ready."

"I've been lying down," Béla whined. "I don't wanna lie down any more. It hurts too much to just lie down."

The spaghetti was in the water and the water was heating on the stove. Jake came around behind Béla's chair and began massaging her shoulders.

"Jeez, Babe," he admonished her. "Your joints are really fucked up."

"Oooww..." Béla whined as his hands worked to relax the bunched up muscles in her back and shoulders. "That huurrts sooo goood..."

"This is weird," Jake murmured as his fingers dug into and traced the locations of Béla's right collarbone. Her collarbone had grown into and become a part of her shoulder blade, merging with that wide flat part of her scapula.

"Jeez, babe, I'm going to have to cut these apart," Jake realized. "Get up on the table and lie face down. Okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.