Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla was using the new hand-held showerhead Jake had installed. Jake could hear the shower running from the kitchen as he cracked several eggs into a skillet. A wailing cry from the bathroom alarmed him, and he pulled the skillet off the fire and ran in to see what was wrong.

"What happened?" Jake cried out as he swung around and through the open doorway.

"What?" Béla called back over the rushing sound of shower water.

"You yell or something?" Jake asked, realizing there wasn't really a problem.

"Oh, yeah," Béla replied, remembering now. "Somebody must've flushed a toilet or something. The water got really hot."

"Sorry," Jake replied. "That happens sometimes. There's not much can be done about that, though."

"Oh, I didn't mind," Béla told him, "I kind've liked it, but it was unexpected. I was surprised."

Jake grinned and went back out into the kitchen. She'd probably been working on a very sensitive part of her body with that showerhead and scorched herself. He thought she should be grateful they had hot water. He'd lived in places where not only was there no hot water, but you had to share the bathroom with other tenants. Then he realized that she'd probably lived in places like that, too, and perhaps even more primitive if she was really as old as he believed she was.

Béla came into the kitchen a few minutes later, drawn by the smell of eggs and bacon. She nosed through the fridge while Jake finished setting her place at the kitchen table and found some cheese and a half-loaf of French bread. Adding her little treasures to the table, she sat down.

"Is there coffee?" she asked, not seeing any, or smelling it.

"No," Jake replied. "We're out."

"Hmm," Béla grunted. She sliced off a piece of bread and handed it to Jake just as he was about to sit down. "Will you fry this in the bacon grease for me?"

Jake took the bread and dropped it into the skillet, then turned the fire back on. He sat down and was able to take a couple of bites before Béla handed him a chunk of cheese she'd been carving.

"Can you put this on the bread when you turn it over?" she asked.

Jake took the cheese and stood up, then noticed that she hadn't started eating, yet. "Don't you like your eggs?"

"Huh?" Béla asked, then replied, "Oh, sure! I just wanted some extra ... chewy stuff. You know?"

Jake grinned and shook his head, then turned away to the stove. After turning the bread and adding the cheese to the surprisingly pleasant smelling bread, he sat back down and continued eating, noticing that Béla was eating, now, as well.

"I was thinking," she said through a mouthful of bacon. "It's finally getting warm enough that we could go up to my cabin."

"You have a cabin?" Jake asked, interested. "Where is it?"

"It's a ways," Béla replied. "You take Route Eighty Nine up to Great Falls, then take Eighty Seven up through Fort Benson. Then it's about twenty-seven, twenty-eight miles north. And the last part of that's a dirt road."

"That's at least four hours," Jake figured. "No Interstate, huh?"

Béla shook her head and grinned. "Interstate? I'm still getting used to concrete roads, okay? And it would take two weeks to walk that far."

Jake shrugged, then sniffed the air. Something was burning.

"My cheese!" Béla yelped, and jumped up.

They both got to the stove at the same time. The lump of cheese had melted and was beginning to scorch in the bottom of the blackened skillet.

"Oh, good!" Béla grinned as she stuck her face down almost into the skillet. "It's perfect!"

Grabbing another plate, she held it out in front of her, obviously expecting Jake to serve it right up to her. She frowned as Jake completely missed his queue and sat back down to his own breakfast. She set her plate on the counter and, picking up the entire skillet, dumped the whole mess, grease and all, onto her plate.

She carried her prize back to the table and set it down, only spilling a little of the grease off the edge of the plate as she set it down.

"God, that looks awful," Jake commented as he bit into a piece of bacon.

Béla grinned, "I'm sure it'll be just fine," then dumped her half-eaten eggs on top of the fried bread and half-burnt cheese. It took her almost twenty minutes to finish, but she ate it all.

"Is there any more bacon?" she called out to Jake, who had left the room to get into his power company uniform.

"No, I have to go to the store," Jake called back out.

A few minutes later he could smell something burning. Curious, he went back into the kitchen. Béla was frying more bread and cheese, but this time it was sticking to the bottom and making a real mess.

"You still hungry?" he asked, incredulously staring at the melting, burnt mess.

"I'm starved!" Béla complained. "You feed me these little tiny meals and it's just not enough. At the club, I'll clean out the whole refrigerator – it drives Frank nuts! But I have a really high metabolism and I'm sorry, but I need more than you're feeding me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.