Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was after three in the afternoon when Béla and Jake staggered back out to his unheated, decrepit pickup. In the daylight, Béla grimaced at the sight of it, wondering that she’d even gotten into such a junk pile. Then she remembered her earlier state of arousal, along with all that wonderful pain, and almost dragged Jake back inside for another round.

She decided not to, though. If she took any more of his blood to regenerate, she’d probably kill him. That wouldn’t be very conducive to a second date. She wanted to be more prepared for next time – like maybe, bring some food?

“When can I pick you up?” Jake asked as he pulled up in front of the Target Club.

“Whenever you want,” Béla sighed, gazing longingly at him, but almost too weak to even hold her head up. “I’m not working tonight. I can turn everything over to Frank...”

“What? You mean quit the club?” Jake asked, startled.

“Honey,” Béla smiled. “Last night you provided a hell of a lot more pleasure for me than I ever got out of this club, even with all the gang bangs, and everything.”

“So, what now?” Jake asked. “You wanna move in with me?”

Béla thought about it for a moment. “I’m not sure.” She grinned, “It’s only been one date, after all.”

Jake looked at her for a few seconds, thinking about this unnatural creature and her ‘special’ needs. Béla turned away and started to open the door.

“Wait!” Jake exclaimed, suddenly realizing what would make her decide.

“What?” Béla asked as she watched him press the cigarette lighter into the dashboard.

“Open your coat for me,” Jake told her, gazing at her with an odd look on his face.

“What?” Béla asked, confused.

“Show me your tits, Bitch,” Jake commanded.

Béla grinned and twisted around toward him. She opened her coat, expecting Jake to kiss a nipple or maybe pinch her. Instead, he pulled the glowing red cigarette lighter out of the dash and held it up a few inches away from her breasts.

“A goodbye caress until tonight?” Jake asked, holding the lighter closer.

“Oh my God!” Béla whispered. “What if somebody sees?”

“Just lean forward, babe,” Jake said softly and pointed the red hot tip right at her nipple.

Béla gritted her teeth and leaned into the cruel, tiny instrument, hissing as she pressed against it. The smell of burnt flesh filled the cab of the pickup. Then, taking both hands, Béla grabbed Jake’s head and pulled him closer. She fervently pressed her lips against his, then bit his lower lip, drawing blood.

When she let go, Béla was trembling and breathing rapidly.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Béla whispered, her breathy voice hoarse with excitement. “I’ll move in with you if you want me to.”

“I want you to,” Jake told her. “I’ll pick you up at eight.”

Béla awkwardly turned away, grabbing her clothes and shoes off the middle of the seat. Unsteadily sliding her feet down to the curb, she inadvertently gave a guy walking down the street a really great view of her bare body when her thigh-length coat blew open. She stared at the stranger for a second as he stood transfixed by her naked, exposed body, then blew a kiss at the flabbergasted man and cheerfully waltzed her bare feet into the Target Club.

“Hey, look who’s back,” Frank called out, then frowned as he got a better look at her.

Béla’s coat was dirty like it had been dragged across a warehouse floor. There were dark smudges and dried blood on her everywhere he could see skin – her face, hands, legs and feet. He could only imagine what the rest of her looked like.

“Exciting night?” Frank asked, somewhat sarcastically.

“Oh, yeah!” Béla agreed, determined not to let him get her goat the instant she walked in the door.

“Kill anyone?” Frank asked in the same tone as the last question – perhaps a bit more ‘neutral’.

“No!” Béla said and stomped her bare foot on the wooden floor. Furious at him for getting her goat again, Béla fled up the stairs to her room, not remembering Tanya was there now.

“Hi, kid,” Tanya said, looking up from a magazine she had to have read at least fifty times.

“Oh, sorry,” Béla apologized as she started to back out of the room.

“Wait! Stay!” Tanya said quickly. “Talk to me! I’m bored to death!”

Béla grinned. “I thought you and Frank were, um, keeping each other company.”

“Honey,” Tanya said jovially, “if I could get up and come greet you, I would!”

They both laughed.

“So how was your night, Sweetie,” Tanya asked. “I know what Jessica said happened to her, but now I want to know what happened with you and that gun-happy cowboy.”

Béla thought for a moment, trying to decide what was safe to tell about. The more she rejected, the redder her face got.

“That good, huh?” Tanya finally asked, realizing what was happening. “That’s all right, honey. Frank and I had some good times last night, too. In fact, he just barely got downstairs before you came in.”

Béla smiled at the thought of Frank and Tanya banging away all night like a couple of energizer bunnies.

“I’m glad you two are getting along,” Béla murmured, her voice barely audible.

She stood there in the doorway, not even seeming to notice time passing. After a moment, she almost fell over, catching herself against the door.

“Oh, my!” Tanya said, hopping off the bed, then cringing as some unseen part of her body protested her movement. “Honey, you’re exhausted!”

Helping Béla over to the bed, she pulled her coat off and sat her down. Taking a good opportunity to look at her now, Tanya stared down at her with concern. “Honey, you’ve been fucked black and blue! Are you okay? I’ve seen bloated corpses that looked healthier than you!”

Béla raised her head up to look at the buxom blonde, barely able to keep her eyes open.

“Uh-huh...” she said, unable to move now that she was sitting on her own bed.

“You really smell like hell,” Tanya quipped. “I know you’ll never forgive me if I let you under the covers like that, so ... come on, honey...”

Tanya practically lifted the tiny, naked, dirty, smelly girl and guided her to the bath. Once there, she sat Béla down on the toilet, then turned the water on to the Jacuzzi and waited for it to fill.

“Frank was right,” Tanya mused. “You are one sex-crazy chick. Is that dried blood on you? Where did all that come from? He didn’t shoot you, did he?”

“Uh-huh...” Béla murmured.

She started to lean sideways. Tanya started to catch her, but then realized that Béla was only leaning against the wall next to the toilet.

“Okay, com’on,” Tanya urged now that the Jacuzzi was half-full. “In you go ... Whoops!”

Béla rolled right over the edge of the tub and cannonballed into the foot-deep water, splashing it everywhere. When the water settled and Tanya could see again, Béla was curled up in the bottom of the tub. Most of her body, including her head, was underwater. She appeared to be asleep.

“No, no, no!” Tanya yelped, reaching down and pulling Béla up by her hair. “Sit up, you idiot! You’ll drown!”

“Mnoooo...” Béla complained as Tanya sat her up. “Sleep...”

“No sleep!” Tanya insisted. “You’ll drown! Won’t you?”

A movement in the doorway caught Tanya’s eye. “Frank! What’s wrong with her? Is she drugged or something?”

“Did she have blood on her?” Frank asked.

“Yeah,” Tanya said, not knowing what that meant. “Quite a lot, in fact.”

“She’s probably so tired and hungry she’s hallucinating,” Frank said. “All she’ll want to do is sleep, then she’ll eat everything she can put in her mouth for about two hours straight. After that, she’ll be back to normal.”

“Yeah, but what causes that?” Tanya desperately wanted to know.

Frank shrugged his shoulders. “She doesn’t tell me what she does when she goes prowling at night. When she gets into more trouble than she can handle, she comes back like this. I don’t ask questions. I’m just glad she lived long enough to make it back.”

“When she first came in, she seemed alright,” Tanya replied. “Maybe a little tired, but...”

“She almost fell flat on her face at the top of the stairs,” Frank interrupted. “The only reason she got that far was that I made her mad. That’s why I came up here – to see how you two were getting on.”

“But she seemed alright,” Tanya tried to tell him. “I saw her get out of somebody’s pickup...”

“She’ll act perfectly normal until she’s completely out of energy,” Frank explained. “Then she just ... collapses, right where she’s at. I don’t think she even knows she’s going to collapse until she does. Watch her! She’s going under, again!”

Frank and Tanya both reached down and grabbed her. Tanya just pulled the comatose girl up by the hair while Frank used his hands gently on both sides of Béla’s head. Béla turned her head a bit, trying to kiss his warm, pleasant-smelling hand.

“Well, she’s not totally out of it,” Tanya observed.

“Maybe not,” Frank mused, “but it’s probably not a good idea to leave her in that much water. I don’t want to find out the hard way that she can drown.”

Tanya agreed and pulled the lever to let the brownish, tealeaf colored water out down the drain. “She was really dirty.”

“That’s probably blood,” Frank said, lifting the tiny girl out of the water. “Dirt isn’t that transparent. It’s grayer. You can generally still see through bloody water.”

“You hold her,” Tanya suggested, glad to have his help. “I’ll dry her.”

While Tanya was hunting up a clean towel, Frank delicately picked up the sleepy little vampire and held her out and away from his body, his hands under her armpits as he let her drain. In a minute, Tanya was back. She just draped the huge towel around the girl and let Frank carry her to the bed. Frank laid Béla down on the bed and stood back up.

“She’ll be all right, now,” Frank said, brushing some wet hair away from Béla’s mouth. “Just let her sleep. When she wakes up, she’ll be ravenous. I’ll bring some food up for the both of you. Make sure she eats, or she’ll try to eat you.”

“Eat me?” Tanya asked, her voice rising. “What is she? Some kind of succubus?”

“I think she may be a vampire,” Frank said, talking in a conspiratorial voice.

“What?” Tanya asked, her voice rising. “You’re kidding! Right?”

Frank laughed, “Don’t let her bite you!” as he headed for the bedroom door.

“Very funny!” Tanya yelled as Frank disappeared down the stairs.

“You can’t be a vampire!” Tanya fumed at Béla’s sleeping body. “Vampires can’t go out in the daytime and they sleep in a coffin. Everybody knows that. And they don’t like garlic.”

‘Garlic! Of course! That’ll protect me if she really is one... ‘ Tanya thought, grateful that she’d figured out a defense.

Tanya trotted downstairs wearing a gauzy, see-through teddy and headed into the kitchen. Frank was heating some water and there were a couple of soup cans on the counter ready to be opened.

“Need something?” Frank asked, smiling as he admired her oversized breasts.

“Um, yeah,” Tanya murmured, suddenly embarrassed. “You have a veggie bin or something? I just, um, wanted something to chew on...”

“Oh, yeah, sure!” Frank said. He pulled out a drawer with some carrots and celery in it. “This okay?”

Tanya pushed the half-dried-up sticks around, vainly searching for that dainty little gray-white bulb of protection. “Um ... no, that’s alright, I guess. I’ll do without.”

The water was boiling now, so Frank cranked open two cans of concentrated soup and noisily scooped them out into the boiling water, banging a can on the side of the pan to get the last bit of veggies out of the bottom.

Tanya carefully sniffed the air over the top of the pan. “Does that have garlic in it?”

“What?” Frank asked, then grinned. “Oh, that’s a good idea. Béla loves garlic. She even eats it raw.”

He reached over and pulled a package off the top of a shelf. Pulling a clove loose, he handed it to Tanya. “You want to mush it up? There’s a flat knife in the drawer there.”

Properly chagrined, Tanya crushed up the garlic, carefully separated the dried skin from the rest, then scooped the good part into the soup.

“Um!” Frank said, nuzzling his nose up against Tanya’s hands. “You smell great!”

“Yeah,” Tanya said, not very enthusiastically. “Great...”

Frank watched Tanya leave the kitchen and go back upstairs. Then, chuckling to himself, he got out another pan and started some water for more soup. His supper (and Tanya’s, now) was almost ready – now he would fix something for Béla – without garlic. Béla hated garlic.

Béla woke up to the smell of hot soup permeating the room. Sitting up, she shrugged off an arm that was lying limp across her midriff, then twisted around to see who she’d been sleeping with. It was Tanya.

Smiling, Béla sat up straighter and suddenly realized how hungry she was. Looking around, she spied the soup bowls setting on the dresser. Walking over, she picked up the full one and began drinking it right out of the bowl. It had been setting there for at least a half-an-hour and was barely warm, now, but it tasted wonderful and felt good inside her.

Putting down her now-empty bowl, she checked the other one, sniffed it once, then put it back, wrinkling her nose in disgust. It was almost empty, anyway, so it was no great loss. Stepping outside the bedroom door, Béla softly called down to Frank, “You got any more soup down there? Somebody put garlic in one of these.”

“Coming right up,” Frank called out from somewhere below.

Béla came back into the bedroom and saw Tanya sitting straight up in the bed, staring at her, her eyes wide and watchful.

“He said you liked garlic!” Tanya growled, realizing that Frank had taken her for a long, wild ride. “He said you were really a vampire and not to let you bite me!”

Béla gazed at her long, blond friend sitting on the bed, trying not to laugh at Frank’s joke that she could plainly see in Tanya’s mind while also trying to decide what to say to her.

“You’re too late,” Béla finally uttered, almost laughing out loud. “I already bit you – yesterday afternoon. Don’t you recall?”

“Humph!” Tanya muttered. “Such a good friend! First he fucks me for fourteen hours straight, then he pulls a trick like that! See if I ever talk to him again!”

“Fourteen hours?” Béla exclaimed, happy to change the subject. “Wow! The longest session we ever had was six! He must really like you!”

“Yeah,” Tanya said, her eyes becoming dreamier, now. “I guess he does...”

She looked up at the dark-haired girl standing naked near the doorway. “That was kind of funny, I guess ... Imagine, a real, live vampire!”

Béla let herself laugh about it, to keep Tanya’s mind at ease.

“Well, I guess I have you to thank for cleaning me up?” Béla asked. “Since I woke up in your bed, after all. If I intruded, I apologize. I must have forgotten about you.”

“Yeah,” Tanya yawned nervously. “You just showed up and fell over. I didn’t feel right about just leaving you on the floor, so...”

“Thanks,” Béla interrupted. “I guess I should find me some clothes...”

“You must not remember that I asked you to stay with me when you first came back,” Tanya mentioned. “You don’t have to go.”

“You want me to stay?” Béla asked, grinning now. “Well, okay. Where were we when I woke up? I seem to recall that someone was lying on me...”

“You, honey, were right here!” Tanya proclaimed, patting the center of the bed.

Béla very demurely climbed up on the big bed and walked on all fours to where Tanya was sitting. The girls’ lips touched delicately, then more passionately as Tanya forgave Frank for his cruel joke about their mutual companion.

“Lie down,” Béla murmured, “and I’ll properly thank you for helping me earlier.”

Béla eagerly watched Tanya lie back on the quilt, watching her carefully. Béla’s eyes feasted on Tanya’s big boobs and that unnaturally narrow waist, but her favorite part was that beautiful little tuft of light brown hair shaved like an arrow pointing to where the secret goodies were hidden.

“Take your time, Honey,” Tanya cooed, relaxing as she realized she wasn’t in any real danger. “I’m not a man so you don’t have to rush everything.”

Béla laughed. “Yes, they do rush everything, don’t they...”

Béla lay down on the bed with her head on Tanya’s stomach, facing down toward that magical little tuft of hair. She could feel Tanya’s quiet chuckle right through her body, then Tanya began stroking Béla’s ribs and side from behind. Her touch was very soft and soothing.

After a moment, Béla reached out a hand and began stroking Tanya’s thigh with her fingers, not yet ready to trace her fingers through her pussy hairs.

“Well, you two are getting along, I see,” Frank’s voice rumbled through the room.

Both girls jumped, annoyed at the intrusion. Then Béla remembered that she asked him to come up.

“Soup?” Béla asked hopefully. She was still very hungry. Frank had two bowls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.