Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 5

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Frank’s missing waitress finally showed up around 9:30 that night.

“Jessica, are you okay?” were the first words out of Béla’s mouth. “We were so worried about you!”

Frank noticed Béla was like that. She never accused anyone of neglect or got angry with people for disappointing her.

“I’m sorry, Miss Wilson,” Jessica cried. “I’ve been trying to get up the nerve to come in all evening...”

“My goodness, Jessica, What’s happened?” Béla asked anxiously, taking Jessica in her arms. “Has someone died?”

Jessica shook her head. She looked a mess, her makeup smeared from her crying. Gently, Béla guided the distraught girl back into the Target Room, where they could talk in private. After consoling her for awhile, Béla got Jessica to open up to her.

“I know you said not to accept dates from the customers,” Jessica told her, “but Jake has been coming in for months, and he’s always been a good tipper, and he’s always trying to cheer me up. So I thought I knew him well enough and I said okay, I’d go out on a date with him.

“He was so sweet and gentle and he took me to his place and we made love. It was nice. And this morning I woke up I was s-strapped to the bed and then he, he ... he got all weird on me and told me I needed to be p-p-punished!”

She burst into tears all over again. Béla hugged Jessica and held her in her arms, stroking her hair and radiating peace and calm at her as hard as she could.

“It’s alright. You’re all right.” she crooned, mentally guiding Jessica toward calm and relaxation.

“What did he do that was so bad?” Béla asked quietly when Jessica settled down again.

“He fucked me. With ... with a pistol!” she wailed.

Béla did her best to smother Jessica’s mind with calm, but just saying what he did to her made Jessica truly distraught again. The concept of having that happen was incredibly arousing to Béla, but it had obviously terrified Jessica.

“I was so scared,” Jessica continued. “I thought he was going to kill me! And then he pulled the trigger and the gun jerked and I screamed and screamed! I hate guns!”

Jessica was almost screaming now. Béla was glad the room was soundproof. She took Jessica by the shoulders and shook her gently.

“Now, look,” she said firmly. “What he did was really scary, but he didn’t hurt you! He just scared the hell out of you. Okay? He probably just thought it was a joke. People are really weird sometimes. Okay?”

She hugged Jessica and let her cry on her shoulder, rocking her back and forth. “You don’t have to see him again,” she added. ‘Fuck, I would have enjoyed that!’ Béla thought to herself. ‘How the hell did I miss that pervert?’

She tried to catch all the low-life sickos that came into her club and let them act out their fantasies with her, believing that by doing so, she was protecting some innocent girl, like Jessica, from being hurt or badly frightened. This was, of course, completely aside from the fact that she actively sought – craved, even, the crude and often brutal treatment she received at the hands of these sickos.

She radiated calm into Jessica’s mind and continued to console her. After a few moments, Jessica stopped sobbing. ‘Whew! I really missed this one!’ she berated herself, then turned her thoughts back to her terrified employee. She radiated calm into Jessica’s mind and continued to console her. After a few moments, Jessica stopped sobbing

“I’m really sorry,” Jessica said, her face blotched with tears.

“It’s okay. We’re gonna fix you up, alright?”

Béla stood up and guided Jessica toward the back stairs. Jessica hesitantly followed, partially pulled along by the hand. This room was Béla’s private area – where she held all those mysterious club meetings with roomfuls of horny, half-drunk men. Just being in here where all the weird stuff happens made Jessica nervous. When she noticed they were leaving the Target Room via the rear door, Jessica hurriedly followed Béla up the stairs, glad to leave that strange and surreal soundproofed room behind.

Upon entering the bedroom upstairs, Béla guided Jessica across the room to the side where all the water was installed, along with the half-wall that separated the bath area from the bedroom. Jessica hesitated for a moment, surprised to see that tawny blond performer, Tanya, lying practically naked on Béla’s big bed, reading a magazine.

“Jessica’s had a pretty rough time,” Béla said when Tanya looked up from her magazine. “I’m going to let her get cleaned up a bit, here. Okay?”

Béla guided Jessica to the bathroom area, then came back out, grinning to herself at the lurid images Jessica was imagining about Béla and Tanya. They were very close to the truth – but perhaps a bit tame. Jessica wasn’t that experienced, after all.

“Your heart is getting to be bigger than your bed, Sweetie,” Tanya quipped, as Béla came back across the room.

Béla gave her a friendly grimace, stuck out her tongue and went back downstairs, ignoring the fact that Tanya seemed ever so slightly out of breath, like she’d just run in from the top of the stairs and she was holding the magazine upside down...

A half-hour later, a tall, good-looking cowboy came in. Béla recognized him from the night before, when she had danced for him. She waltzed up and put her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

“You came back,” she cooed happily. “Can I finish that dance for you? It’s still free...”

“Um. No, ma-am, thank you,” he uttered. Then he continued, “Is, uh, Jessica here?”

“Oh,” Béla remarked, stepping back as her friendly demeanor vanished. “You must be Jake.”

“Um. That’s right, ma-am.” He stumbled on, “We had a bit of a disagreement this morning, and, um, I just came in to apologize to her.”

“A disagreement?” Over at the bar, Frank looked up, not used to hearing Béla raise her voice. “A disagreement? You jackass, you scared the hell out of her. What made you think she was into bondage? You really think she wants to see you again?”

“I tol’ you I was sorry,” Jake complained, “I thought she was a Target Girl.”

Béla stopped, her next berating accusation unvoiced as she suddenly realized it was her reputation that had gotten Jessica into this mess.

“If there’s some trouble here, Boss, you need any help?” Frank’s deep voice sounded from behind them.

Jake flinched visibly at the sound and Béla had to work hard to keep from laughing at the nervous, young cowboy. Frank’s overpowering vocal effect on the lad was precisely what he had intended.

“No, There’s no trouble,” Béla informed him, looking directly at Jake. “We have a policy here, you either buy a drink or you leave. The next show starts in a few minutes.”

Jake sat down, helped with a shove from Béla. Frank raised an eyebrow at that. Béla may be upset with the young man, but she didn’t want him to leave. She obviously had plans for him, later.

“What’ll it be?” Frank asked, peering down at the lad.

‘Strange, ‘ Frank thought, ‘he doesn’t look the type she usually cavorts with ... pretty tame if you ask me. But if he’s the one that put that scare into Jessica, Béla’s sure to have some fun with him! God, girl – just don’t kill another one... ‘

“Um, beer’ll be fine, thanks,” Jake mumbled.

Both Frank and Béla turned and walked away. Béla went upstairs and found Jessica brushing her hair. Béla smiled as she caught a stray thought of Jessica very delicately kissing Tanya’s lips. She’d wondered what they’d taste like.

“Jake’s here,” she announced. Jessica whirled around, terrified all over again.

“It’s okay! He doesn’t know you’re here,” Béla continued, smiling to get Jessica to relax.

“I don’t want to see him!” Jessica exclaimed.

“You don’t have to. You don’t have to go down there at all, if you don’t want to,” Béla said. “You can stay up here, tonight.”

Then she added, “There’re rooms down the hall you can use,” when Jessica worriedly imagined three girls naked and frolicking on Béla’s big bed.

Blushing and suddenly petulant, Jessica said, “Thanks. You’re sweet.”

“I know,” Béla grinned.

“Showtime in ten minutes,” she said to Tanya, exaggeratedly blowing the buxom blonde a kiss.

As she left, she gazed back at Jessica and mouthed the words, ‘Her lips like cherry... ‘ while at the same time slamming the words from the song into Jessica’s mind as hard as she could project them, then grinned as Jessica blushed all the way down her arms.

As Béla moved across the lounge checking for drinks and refills, Jake caught her eye. She walked over to him.

“Another beer?” she inquired.

At his silence, she added, “Forget about her. She’s not gonna come near you.”

“Yeah, I guess I deserve that,” he stated, self-depreciatingly.

“Yeah, you do,” Béla agreed, then changing tack, added, “I’m the ‘Target Girl’, not Jessica. She doesn’t know anything about the club, except that I’m the only girl in it. You need to choose your sex partners more carefully.

“And always get their agreement,” she added, sounding very serious.

“Yeah, yer right,” he agreed.

“I’ll get you that beer,” Béla said, smiling as she walked off. “Incidentally, I would have loved for you to have done that to me.”

“And now, gentlemen, for your enjoyment, all the way from Hollywood, the Miss Nude USA Runner-Up, sweet and tender, Tantalizing Tanya!”

Frank’s voice boomed over the microphone, sounding more excited than usual. There was something emanating from him that attracted Béla’s attention – a golden-bright stream of energy flowing between Frank and Tanya.

‘How sweet!’ Béla thought, suddenly pleased. ‘Frank and Tanya got the hots for each other!’

The jukebox started, and Tanya climbed up to a smattering of applause and whistles, and began to swing around the pole in the center of the stage. Bit by bit, her clothing came off until she was completely nude and rubbing her crotch against the cold steel pole like it was the giant shaft of a well-endowed lover.

The jukebox wailed, “She goes down, down-down, do-own, down...” as Tanya slid her pussy lips down that cold chrome pole in the center of the stage, fucking it all the way down to the floor. The excited cheers and yells of the patrons actually drowned out the intense, heavy crooning coming out of the big jukebox speakers on each side of the stage.

Then one by one, Tanya danced for each of the patrons seated around the stage, blowing kisses and feeling herself up, pretending to make love to each of them. She was rewarded each time with a shower of dollar bills.

Béla brought Jake’s beer back to him and set it down in front of him, making sure her costume flared forward to flash her pert little nipples at him for a second before straightening up to wait in demure pretense.

“Buck-fifty, please,” she said, waiting and watching him. It was always fun to watch a man try to think when he’s just been flashed.

Jake had actually had time to think about their earlier conversation and decided to turn his future attentions to the club owner already, setting his sights and his hopes a little higher than usual, perhaps, although the owner seemed awfully young. And young girls too often took themselves and their powerful, young emotions very, very seriously. But if this young girl had her own hard-core sex club, her emotions had to be pretty stable, didn’t they?

“You’d really like that, huh?” he said, wondering just how ‘untested’ this girl’s emotional makeup was and hoping she wasn’t ‘psycho-girl’ in disguise.

Béla looked down at him and smiled. The lad was already hooked. All she had to do was reel him in. She let him talk.

“Did you know,” Jake continued, encouraged now, “there’s always a bullet in the gun. It’s a kind of Russian Roulette.” He wasn’t stuttering, now. He was trying to explain something important to someone he considered a fellow deviant. “Except, I always know which chamber the bullet’s in, so I never let it go that far.”

‘Oh, Jesus – I love him already!’ Béla thought as that too familiar itch between her legs began again.

Aside from the fact that she could hardly stand still, she could smell her own arousal. She wondered if the cowboy could smell her, as well.

While he was talking, she felt his mind flash the murderous intent she’d felt briefly yesterday, then she felt him immediately suppress it.

‘Good. He’s not a killer, ‘ she realized, ‘he doesn’t ever intend to act out his sick, lethal little fantasy.’

“I get off at two-thirty,” she told him.

“I thought you were the boss,” Jake replied, the image of Jessica leaving at two a.m. foremost in his mind.

“I am,” she said, suppressing a laugh as she gazed into his eyes. “That’s why I have to stay ‘til two-thirty.”

Béla turned and walked away, her knees so weak she nearly wobbled. The cowboy was going to go that far tonight, whether he intended to or not.

Béla had been shot before, when an enraged boyfriend discovered she’d been dipping her fingers into syndicate money. There was several hundred thousand dollars missing and the mob was looking at him and his sassy girlfriend. To save his own life and protect his reputation, he’d gunned her down with the automatic pistol she’d given him just the year before.

As she lay twitching on the floor, amazed at how wonderfully orgasmic all these little holes in her body made her feel, her boyfriend ransacked their flat, looking for a clue to where the missing money was, then fled when sirens pulled up outside, believing her dead. She managed to escape out the back as the cops were storming in the front. The knowledge of the money’s location went with her.

Ever since then, she always gave her boyfriends guns, hoping that, if she couldn’t talk them into using them on her, maybe she could piss them off enough so they would, like she had her gangster boyfriend.

When she and Frank became ‘involved’, she gave him what he thought was a replica of a famous old western marshal’s gun, not knowing it was actually the original ‘Gun That Won The West’. Unfortunately, that gun was the blowup point in their relationship. Frank loved her too much to shoot her.

They continued an on-again off-again relationship over the next thirty-odd years until they finally settled into their present arrangement. Sometimes she felt bad about using up half his life span, but she realized it actually had been his choice to follow her from city to city instead of moving on to someone he could have a more stable relationship with. It wasn’t her fault he kept tracking her down every time the immortal little vampire disappeared into a new identity.

Things happen in threes, people say. Tonight, Béla could point out three good things that were happening in one day.

1. She had been ripped up royally by Adam earlier that afternoon.

(Her body still tingled from that little session.)

2. Frank was finally getting interested in another girl – Correction: Woman. (This one was a real load of guilt off her shoulders.)

3. Tonight, she was going to get shot in the cunt.

She could hardly wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.