Trails - Cover

Trails

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A little ditty that got longer as time goes by. It's mostly true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Historical   Humor   Swinging   First   Oral Sex  

TRAIL'S END

Well ... lessee here ... ummmh. Oh yeah ... Saturday. Wake up ... check. Smoke ... check. Shit ... check. Smoke ... check. Shower ... check. Smoke ... check. Shave ... check. Smoke ... check. Fix my Breakfast ... check. Smoke ... check. Eat it ... check. Fuck the wife ... check. Smoke ... check. Feed the wife breakfast in bed ... yeah, baby. Smoke ... check. Step outside to ... check the weather. Beautiful morning ... check. Smoke ... check.

"Hi Jo," said I, checking her out. 'Lookin good, keed, ' I'm thinking.

"'Mornin' sweetie," replied Jo. "Fire me up one of them Camels."

"Here ya go."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks. Love these straights. I don't understand people who smoke filters."

"So ... what do you want to do today?"

"You're off, right?"

"Yup."

"You holding?"

"Uh huh."

"Goody! Let's go to the park." She said, "I want to swing."

"Ok."

She turns to go upstairs to our apartment at Harry's Apartments, then she turns back, "I love how you wake me," she says.

"I love waking you up."

"I still can't believe you actually married me." She smiles, "I'm so lucky."

"Yup."

"I love you."

"Here now, let's not spoil a good thing with that mushy stuff." I laugh, pause. "I love you, too."

She huffs a little. "I'll go get ready." She asks, "where is it?"

"In the wood box. Sandoz Pharmaceutical, Swiss, very pure. You'll love it."

"Ok ... you'll watch out for me?"

"Always," I told her. "You know I can stay in control." Or at least fake it.

We do the morning chores. I cooked, she washes. I do the laundry, she folds and puts it away. We make the bed. There's always the last minute look, looks good, we can come home ... Yup, we're ready. We both pee, and drop. I play a couple of songs on the guitar ... just to keep in practice. I'm playing a lot more bass in the band since we got a rhythm player. I don't sing lead as much as I used to. When I feel the first rush, I put it away, check the windows and lock the backdoor. (which is stupid, we leave the front door unlocked. This is a really small farming community ... even if it is the County Seat. We even leave the car keys in the ignition, I will not drive tripping!) Out the front door we went.

Ten hours later we review the day. We're laughing about her teddy bump blowjob.

She said, "I wasn't even trying to suck it. It just slid in." She giggles a bit. "Was it ok that I did that?"

"Sure, you know I love Kurt, too, was it ok that I did Vickie?" I asked. "Well, WE did Vick!"

"Sure did, didn't we!" she laughed. "She's amazing. It's hard to believe she's 18. She looks like an innocent 12 year old with tits."

Vickie comes out of the bedroom, "you're talking about me, my ears are burning. Whoa ... I most fell down." Vick staggers a bit. "That was quite the ride you two gave me. I'm wore out."

We both start to crack up. "Vickie, you look like you just walked out of church ... except for the see through blouse. How come you can look so pure and perfect and be so raunchy?"

"Just lucky, I guess. Where's Kurt?"

"The downstairs neighbors wife borrowed him about two hours ago." I cocked one ear." Listen, you can hear the headboard whacking the wall."

"So that's what that noise is." Jo said, "I thought we had woodpeckers."

"Kurt is NOT a Wood pecker," laughed Vickie.

"Nope," said Jo. "Kurt's pecker is not wood!"

"But he gets morning wood," laughed Vick.

We all crack up!

Rumble, rumble rumble, roar, rumble ... silence. Door slam. Door slam. We rush to the window.

"Bill's back" said Jo.

I groaned, "he brought his tits."

"Hot Damn," exclaimed Vick, "that's a rack!"

"Holy shit," said Jo, looking down at hers. "Talk about feeling inadequate. Jesus!"

As soon as the two get in the door, the girls grab Bill's tits and hustle her into the bedroom. Five minutes later, Jo hollers, "King Cheese, get yer butt in here. You gotta see this."

Bill's tits is handcuffed to the bed and her braless beauties are standing straight up. There's no sag or flop anywhere, she's yelling for Bill to save her. Jo reaches down and squeezes a milky white one. "There ain't no justice! They're REAL. Now I'm really pissed about mine!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.