Over Turned - Cover

Over Turned

Copyright© 2012 by World creater

Chapter 2: Denial

My whole class was star stuck at the screen, I couldn't believe it either. The reporter finally said "who ... What are you?"

When the reporter came with the camera crew from the helicopter he didn't know why she just wanted to get the scoop. He came closer to the two figures who everyone knew killed those 9 men. When he came closer he stopped and just stared. I couldn't believe it, they were filming these 2 human females but somewhat in-human, and everyone could see them now since the camera was on them. They were both dressed in bazar clothing.

That's all I could make out though as the teacher finally turned off the screen. I assumed the class would get mad but instead they starting talking about what they saw and what the hell is going on. A couple of kids saying they looked like us but freakish and of course others kids say they looked human and were attractive enough.

Then one kid pointed out "what happened to the 9 men?" The whole class became quiet at the thought and just sat there. While we were quiet our 1st period teacher started the class and everyone knew, the students AND teachers wouldn't and couldn't pay attention enough throughout the day of what just happened.

I could see my teacher struggling with words the whole class period and could tell she was thinking of something else other than teaching, so were we though, the bell rang. As I heard the bell to dismiss us like the other normal days I had with this class heading to the next class, it didn't seem real. As though I was stuck in a loop, I looked in the hall and saw kids either being quiet thinking about today or talking to a friend more about today's news.

I went to my 2nd period class, (weight training) I went downstairs to the gym when I saw we had a substitute for today, I wondered what happened to Mr. Dunning. I saw Ion, Stephen and Dante waiting outside the changing room talking to the substitute. "Were not lifting today, it's a free day go play basketball" the substitute said.

"Oh hell yea! Finally a mood changer." Was all Ion could say, as I followed them going inside the changing room. As I was dressing I heard a kid talking about what he heard from the principle "only 2 other pillars had casualties like we had. Russia had lost over 40 men and a fighter jet or helicopter he forgot witch though and France lost only 1 guy and they said it was only one being or person this time, female.

They said that Russia rushed towards the being in the middle and of course didn't have a chance. Then he re-added there were two of them not one, both males.

Frantic I left in a hurry to the restroom inside the changing room. When I was in the stall I almost yelled what the fuck is happening!?! But I thought it instead of saying it. Okay France has 1 of those beings and only lost one person? Russia had rushed the male duo in the middle, kind of the same as us, but they lost over 40 men and a fighter jet?!? Russia...

We had two females though, did they wear the same clothes like the females? Did they all act differently and independently? Or acted upon a master obeying their command? "Christian! What's wrong man, why are you hiding from the aliens?" Ion said almost feeling his creepy funny grin behind the stall. I stepped out, "what's up?" "Dude were late hurry up I want to play basketball and finally beat Dante, that tall bastard."

Nodding I follow him out to the court and start playing. Kids were making remarks if the alien had sports and saying they would wipe their asses in any sport.

I didn't feel like playing much so I stopped after a while, I saw the substitute using her laptop and I went by and asked if any new news came up. She said that they found beings in all of the pillars and are taking precaution, maybe we should have done that first. She said whiling snickering, hey it's time to wrap it up! Let's go! I quickly dress and leave before anybody entered the dressing room. The bell rung as I starting walking to my 3rd period.

I was walking in the hall when I heard a laugh. I only know one person with that laugh. Raina ... Raina is a short skinny brunet at 5'4, she's intelligent, funny, nice and kind and really good looking, she is also extremely shy when I first met her but over the years the shyness didn't last long but she is quite still shy though. I look back when I first met her over Xbox live in a Halo reach game. Being a guy I was shocked seeing a girl playing video games online. So I sent her a friend request and was shocked again when she accepted it. We were good friends for months, We began talking a lot and playing matches together in halo. I always made her laugh and we always had fun playing. One day though I bought the camera for the Xbox and took a picture of myself and set it up as my profile picture.

When Raina saw it she said I looked familiar, I asked "well what school you go to then?" knowing it's impossible for her to actually be at my school. She answered "Lanier high school." Well I was shocked ... that's the same school I go to! She noticed I wasn't talking and said "well what school do you go to then Kriss?" Still shocked, I finally answer "umm ... Lanier high school?"

I could tell now she was shocked and didn't say anything for a few seconds then out of nowhere she made a small little girl yell and started saying "Kriss! Oh my god we should meet up tomorrow at school ... Umm ... at the media center ... Please?" Still shocked about all this I answered "yea, okay!" shyly she said "Great umm see you tomorrow then ... bye Kriss." I said bye and she got offline. Oh tomorrow is going to get interesting, what will she look like? Is she hot, whatever she's a really good friend so I don't care.

Okay it's in the morning and I'm at the media center now and waiting for Raina when I realize, I don't know what she looks like and she knows what I looked like! That is so not fair ... How am I supposed to know who she is when she's coming at me... ? That's when I feel a push to the left side of my back and I look to see who did it. "The f... ?" I felt another push to my right side now. I turn and say "dude! What the fu..." "Kriss!" I fall a little backwards and I look down and see the little brunet hugging me gently her face in my chest. "Umm ... Raina?!?" She looks up at me smiling.

That's when our in real life relationship started. I Was stunned when I befriended her and still am today.

I looked for her in the hall not being able to find her. Thinking to myself, I'm not a stalker I'm just trying to look for her ... Me and Raina, well I don't really know what type of relationship were in, but I kind of do have a crush on her. A kind of huge crush, not really sure she feels the same way, even though were like best friends, with benefits or so I hope ... Maybe ... I'm still a guy...

I can't find her in the halls anywhere. I pass by the stairs and I see her talking to her friend Ciara going up stairs. I figured it was hopeless I was running late. I went to my 3rd period study skills and all I have to do or finish any other work I have from other classes and since I don't have any work and started dozing off ... I was laying my head down to the desk saying to myself, Guess I stayed up to late watching Netflix last night. I fell asleep.

AH! Again a nightmare, I looked around and saw that the class noticed me, but quickly looking away to the monitor I didn't notice. I saw a bright light shine from the screen, I looked up at the screen and the bright light dimmed down at a huge structure in the middle. I also see that bases are being set up at the pillars edges.

There are Lots of helicopters from military, news and civilians. I also barely see fighter jets flying around in the far distance, what was that light though? "It's weird that the light only flashed when you were having that nightmare." This kid said behind me. "Wait what are you talking about?" I argued. "Kriss you were kind of having a little spasm when you were sleeping and that's when the light flashed happened in the middle of the pillar, and so far the U.S pillar is the only one to do that. So what are you hiding Kriss?"

I was shocked I didn't even see the flash. "I don't know what you're talking about, I was sleeping remember?" He seemed to take that well enough and sat back to his chair watching back at the screen. I turned and saw that even though the whole pillars arena was huge the military was really crawling on the edges. Then it showed the two girls from a distance...

They were just waiting there in the middle, one sitting on what looks like a flat surface floating above ground floor and the other one was just standing, looking like my mom when she's impatient.

The whole time I saw them on TV I never really saw their faces well enough, the camera men are always moving, zooming in and out not even that close to the females, girls, beings, aliens or whatever they are.

All I know if they killed the men earlier, their killers, but if they were cold blooded killers. Why didn't they kill more or all the Russian group, and why did France only have one death and they only kill 9 of 20 men we sent in. The men retreated but weren't chased, seemed like these whatever they are, are standing guard maybe ... or ... maybe someone not carrying a weapon and saying maybe yelling things at them and that can't kill at a notice can talk to them. Maybe that's why the camera crew got closer than the armed men did before they were pulled away. The bell rang again, lunch time.

As I entered the cafeteria I see teachers pulling down the big projection for lunch for all the kids to see. I wonder why they are giving us news. I grabbed a pizza and milk and sat at my table. My table is huge, most of my friends sit here at least the ones that didn't get checked out by parents or guardians. I saw Ion, Stephen, Dante, Brandon, David, Selean and Sierra but way more to name now.the funny always laughing group

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.