Summer Vacation - Cover

Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 22: The Diabolical Plan Unfolds

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Diabolical Plan Unfolds - It all started as a walking vacation around coastal Florida. It became the adventure of a lifetime!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom  

Everybody was pretty dis-heartened. Here it was, late April turning into May, and we hadn't gotten a leg over in months. Something had to give. After a payday pay-out I tacked several big pieces of paper on the wall, protected by Perspex (plastic sheet). It listed various countries, their minimum ages of consent and their median yearly wages. They had no idea what it all meant. I had been working on my diabolical (sic) plan for months and was ready to present it to the crew.

"Let me present a situation. You find a sweet young thing that is just past her majority, and has no idea how to play the stupid games that women think are 'cute' and so infuriate men. You offer to hire her for a year, room and board included, with a final payout of what a twenty-year-old woman in that country would make. She would be your language tutor in her native tongue for that year. Nobody would say anything about her warming your bed, as she would be perfectly legal game. Now, some countries like Japan might price themselves out of the running, but consider Vietnam, Thailand, North Eastern coastal Russia, some South American countries, most of Africa--even Southern Mexico! All are fair game to even those with limited resources. You all have queen-sized bunks, fine for accomodating a guest. The ship is willing to underwrite any expanded operating expenses, and we all get to experience squealing little girls about the ship, geting slippery in the hot tub, getting ticklish in bed. How is it a loss?"

One of the crew responded, "What if one of them turns into a cast-iron little bitch?"

"I've thought about that. First, the others would come down on her like a train wreck for trying to fuck up their good deal. We have to carefully word the contract to enable this, but then we could drop her back on her home dock with nothing but a bad taste in her mouth. Yes, contracts to be signed by all of them, and they'd be under mandatory birth control. We don't have to make it for a year, either. Because of our erratic schedule, we may have to make it for a minimum of three or four months at a crack, but that shouldn't be too onerous. On the other hand, if things work out between you, then the contracts don't have to end at one year, either. What say you?"

I got a lot of grins and nods. I watched carefully for naysayers, as even just one could poison the whole thing. It all seemed to get the blessings of the crew. Now we had to implement it in such a fashion aso that frustration as well as competition was kept down, while we filled the demand. I had an idea on how to get the ball rolling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.