An Inspector Calls
Chapter 5: Final Reflections

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Final Reflections - In the female dominated New Order Britain someone has to make sure that men are being treated in the way that the Government thinks is right. Caroline has to show her house is in order when an inspector calls.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Foot Fetish  

Isobel sat in her car and slid her e-pad back into its bag with a sigh of relief. It hadn't been too bad after all. She had been dreading her first series of inspections but, as it had turned out, they had all been straightforward. What she had been most worried about was what she would do if there was someone that really didn't come up to scratch but all of the places she had looked at had met the minimum standard easily. Ms Bullworthy really seemed on top of things. She could teach some of the more radical party types the right way to do things!

Sue-Linn was happy to get back to her studies. She had an essay that was due in for college the following day and all the business with the inspection had meant she hadn't really had a chance to think about it. It had been quite fun though, bullying her step father for the inspector – maybe she would take up the woman's suggestion to go along to a New Opportunity meeting. And maybe, she'd have a word with her mother about doing a bit more practice on her step-father. It had been rather fun putting him through his paces. Perhaps she ought to try a bit more of that.

Party Observer, Jill Fenwick, walked slowly down the road. Isobel hadn't done a bad job for a new starter, she thought. She'd get better at it in time, of course, but she had covered all the key points. The other good thing was that the spirit of New Order seemed well embedded with all of the women they had seen. Jill wasn't naïve enough to imagine that everyone was interested in politics but the afternoon had shown her that New Order policies still seemed to be working. She'd really have to raise the issue of compulsory caging at the next policy chat, though, she told herself. The party seemed to be missing a trick on that one.

Caroline smirked as she shut the door behind her visitors. She wasn't sure about letting Graham out with Sue-Linn but she was happy that her daughter had obviously impressed the woman from New Order. Caroline wasn't keen on Sue-Linn getting involved in politics but, on the other hand, the party had a lot of influence and something like New Opportunity might just help Sue-Linn fit in with her friends. Certainly she had a knack for keeping men under her thumb. But then she got that from her mother, Caroline thought. As she thought more about the visit, she was really amused by the way her daughter had been treating Graham. It was always the same, when she saw something like that it made her as horny as anything. She went upstairs in search of a few toys. It was about time that Graham did something useful for a change, she thought.

Graham heard the door shut with a relief. The departure of the inspector and the woman from New Order heralded the start of a quiet evening he hoped. Sue-Linn had gone back to her homework. Perhaps she would forget about the New Order woman's suggestions. Perhaps he could go back to some gardening. It was hard work but at least it was something he could do without his wife standing over him with a whip all the time. That was the answer, Graham thought. And perhaps he'd be able to find a minute or two to dig out that packet of cigarettes he'd got hidden at the back of the shed. He headed out to the garden. His dream didn't last long. The window of his wife's bedroom opened and he heard her. "Get up here, Graham," she called, "I've got something much more amusing for you to help me with."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.