An Inspector Calls - Cover

An Inspector Calls

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 4: A Few Further Points

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Few Further Points - In the female dominated New Order Britain someone has to make sure that men are being treated in the way that the Government thinks is right. Caroline has to show her house is in order when an inspector calls.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Foot Fetish  

Isobel and Caroline returned to the lounge just as Graham was demonstrating his obedience to his step-daughter.

"Oh, really, Sue-Linn. I hope you aren't showing off."

"No, mummy not at all."

"It's quite all right, Ms Bullworthy," Isobel's companion said. "Sue-Linn has been showing me just how well she has been able to pick up the essentials from yourself."

"Well, I think I've been able to show her the most important skills," Caroline replied.

"You certainly have. But I do think Sue-Linn would benefit from getting together with girls of her own age at a New Opportunity group." For the first time Sue-Linn noticed that the woman who had accompanied Isobel wore a small badge on the lapel of her jacket. In black enamel and silver, it carried the intertwined female and inverted male symbols that were the symbol of the New Order party. It must mean that she was a party member. No wonder she is so keen on getting me into the local group, Sue-Linn felt. "In fact," she said, "on the strength of what I have seen this afternoon, Sue-Linn could give a demonstration of what she has learned to the local group. It might ginger them up a bit to see what someone has been able to do on their own. That is if you wouldn't mind him," she nodded at Graham, "being taken out for an evening."

Caroline looked a little uncomfortable. She'd tried to avoid any involvement with the party. She wasn't really a political person. The changes that New Order had brought in had been fine by her but she wasn't interested in the political dialectic, she just liked getting her own way around the house.

"It would be very public spirited of you, Mrs Bullworthy. The sort of thing any member of the community would be proud to be part of."

The combination of the subtle flattery and implied threat of disapproval were sufficient to convince Caroline that it was a good idea after all. "Well, I suppose no harm can come of it," she said. "He'll have his box on, of course. Mind you, I don't think there's much to frighten them between his legs."

"Oh, I'm glad you mentioned his box, Mrs Bullworthy," Isobel cut in looking down at her e-pad once more. "There's just a few last questions and that was one of them. From what you say, I take it that he is routinely boxed?"

"Most certainly. And, if you ask me, it would be a good thing if all of them were. I can't imagine why New Order hasn't made it law. Save all sorts of trouble, it would."

Isobel's companion looked uncomfortable for the first time. She found it hard to explain why the Party hadn't made locked chastity devices for males compulsory. Plenty of women used them and it would hardly be a controversial piece of legislation. From her own point of view, she agreed with Caroline but the Party had decided it was a matter of individual conscience and so nothing more had been done.

"The Government is using them on detainees, isn't it? If you need them when you've got the buggers under lock and key why don't we get the protection of the males having them all the time?" Caroline looked as though she was just getting into the stride of what could be a lengthy rant. "Just let me show you," she said to Isobel's companion and then, turning to Graham, "Drop your trousers and your pants!"

"Please, Caroline, don't make..." Graham started to beg but then, seeing his ex-wife's look of fury at him using her name in front of strangers, he stopped himself and began to obey. In moments his trousers and pants were pushed down around his ankles and his private parts, caged in the chrome plated chastity device he was forced to wear, were clearly on display.

"There," said Caroline in triumph, "see what I mean. He's got so excited at being bullied by Sue-Linn that he's practically bursting out of that cage. And the repulsive thing is dripping!"

It was true the combination of Sue-Linn's domination, the idea of being paraded in front of a group of New Opportunity girls and the presence of Isobel's austere looking companion had all helped Graham to a substantial hard on that was now pressing painfully against the chromed steel cage that enclosed his cock and balls. The disdainful looks of Isobel, Caroline, Sue-Linn and the other woman weren't helping either.

"I'm just glad I've got this key," Caroline held up the small key to the padlock on Graham's cock cage. "And I'd be happier if every other sponsor had the same thing for their males too."

Isobel made a non-committal noise. Privately she agreed with Caroline but, since it wasn't Government policy she didn't feel able to say so. She turned back to her e-pad. Graham was still standing with his trousers and under pants around his ankles. "There are a few last questions, if you don't mind, Ms Bullworthy."

"Of course not, dear," Caroline had calmed herself down after her heated expression of enthusiasm for male chastity devices.

"Does the sponsored male have any outside work or is he mainly here on the premises?"

"Outside work? Good grief! I can't imagine there would be anywhere that would have any use for him. He can just about cope with keeping the house clean and that seems to take him all day!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.