A Night in the Gynarch Hotel - Cover

A Night in the Gynarch Hotel

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 14 : Checking Out

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 : Checking Out - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

"We do hope you've enjoyed your stay."

Coral and Effie were checking out, their stay at the Gynarch at an end.

"It's been wonderful, thank you," Effie beamed, dropping the key to their suite on the reception desk.

"You're luggage will be down in a moment. Do you need a taxi?"

"Yes, please," Effie answered. A moment later the lift doors opened and one of the hotel bellboys emerged pushing a trolley with the girls' cases. The receptionist beckoned him with a peremptory wave.

Geoff Parsons was crossing the lobby on his way from the kitchens. Carrying a tray of coffees and biscuits to a business meeting in one of the small conference rooms on the mezzanine floor he was nearly at the end of his shift. He was still hoping that his supervisor wouldn't discover what had gone on in Cherie's suite. Of course he was supposed to see that the guests had anything that they wanted but he couldn't help but think his supervisor might think he'd been enjoying himself in the process. It had possibly been one of his most humiliating experiences ever but now he was more worried that his stained knickers might end up with him being punished for it as well. Then he saw Effie and Coral. Luckily he managed to avoid them without being noticed.

Effie and Coral waited as he pushed the trolley towards them. At the same time, a group of girls in New Opportunity uniform came through the revolving doors of the hotel. Accompanied by two New Opportunity leaders in their all-black strip, the girls were all looking around open mouthed at the splendour of the legendary Gynarch. Effie and Coral grinned smugly at the new arrivals as if to say, "You're just visiting; we've been staying here." They, in turn, looked back at Effie and Coral with envious respect.

"Is there anything else, Miss," the bell boy said as he reached them.

Effie, tempted to show off a little by the group of watchers, clicked her fingers. "Yes," she said, "there's a speck of dirt on the toe of my shoe. Lick it off why don't you?"

The bellboy was familiar with way in which Gynarch guests often felt the need to amuse themselves at the expense of the staff for no reason other than that they could. He replied, "Of course, Miss," and got to his knees in front of her. He bent his head towards her foot. As far as he could see the sparkling patent leather of her low heeled, Mary Jane's showed not a single spot but he knew that wasn't really the point. Knowing that the last thing she would want was a trail of his spittle across the shining leather he swallowed and drew his tongue around his lips. Then, believing it to be as dry as it could be he brushed the tip across the toe of Effie's shoe.

Effie, affecting complete disinterest in the activities of the bellboy but enjoying every moment of his attention while the other New Opportunity girls looked on enviously, chatted inconsequentially to Coral. "Have you got everything? Was there anything you needed before we go?"

The bellboy, enjoying the relatively unusual experience of crouching at the feet of a girl near his own age was doing all he could to keep his mind on his task. Only by focussing on the shiny black leather could he hope to forget the smooth, tanned legs that stretched up from the shoes and disappeared temptingly under the hem of the kilt, only by keeping thinking about his tongue could he hope to forget that an upward look might afford him a rewarding glimpse of the girl's panties or better. It didn't matter, the more he tried to focus on his task, the worse his erection became, pressing hard against his uniform trousers.

"Thank you," said Effie, "that will do."

The bellboy was slow to respond, not keen to get to his feet showing the bulge in his crotch. Coral could see his problem and, determined to get her own share of the audience's attention, leant across and dealt the poor boy a heavy slap across the face. "You heard! Be quicker! Take these out to the taxi," she snapped.

"Thanks," said Effie to her friend as the bellboy staggered back and scuttled over to the trolley.

As the New Opportunity visitors and their leaders looked on with approval, Effie took Coral's arm and the two of them headed towards the door. It was a shame to be leaving but it really had been a wonderful birthday present.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.