A Night in the Gynarch Hotel
Chapter 12 : And So To Bed...

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 : And So To Bed... - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

When Effie and Coral finally slipped away from the Empress Suite it was already well past 2:00 a.m. Staggering as a result of rather too much alcohol and more than a little sensual over indulgence the two said nothing as they walked slowly back along the corridor. Once back in their own suite, first Coral, then Effie, stripped off. Together they climbed onto one of the two giant double beds and lay there, both gazing at the ceiling in the dark, faintly aware of the quiet breathing of the helpless male furniture.

"Phew! I couldn't have imagined this."

"You're right. It does just show how right New Order are though. You couldn't imagine men running a place like this. Maids and bellhops – they can just about cope with doing what they are told but it's hard to see how they could manage anything more."

"It must be something to do with having their brains in their pants!"

"And we don't, of course..."

"Of course," Coral's grin was almost audible.

"But it has been an extraordinary evening. When you think of all those poor boys." Effie rolled over towards her friend and reached out with an exploratory hand towards her shoulder.

"The furniture." Coral rolled over as well.

"And the maids."

"And Cherie's soccer players."

"And you, caning that poor bellhop." Effie's ran her hand down Coral's arm and across to her breast. Coral's response was a wordless kiss, pressing her lips against Effie's and then as Effie responded, probing in other mouth with her tongue. By now the two were almost panting in short breaths. "Do you think Cherie's let her husband out of that belt?"

Coral's mouth slid down to Effie's neck. "Not a chance. She knows as long as she has him in that she can do what she likes. It's like they said at the meeting last week, 'When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.' She's a practical demonstration of the principles of New Order."

Effie reacted to Coral's nuzzling with a squeeze of Coral's nipple. Coral in turn responded with a nip from her teeth on Effie's neck. The two of them pressed their bodies together. Effie's hand plunged between them parting their sweating bellies and burrowing down into the nest of pale hair between Coral's legs.

"Ohh," Coral sighed as Effie twisted a strand of hair around her finger, and pulled it gently."Mmm, that's nice. Why on earth did women wait so long before getting shot of having to amuse men? It's much nicer when we can please ourselves."

"I am NOT going to indulge in political dialectic at this time of night and in bed with my best friend," Effie laughed. "Now you can go down on me or I can go down on you or we can both go to sleep. Otherwise you can spend the night in the closet with the rail holder."

"Gnngh," came a grunt that told the girls their love play was being overheard and the two fell enthusiastically together, erotically encouraged by the exhibitionist knowledge that the lamp holder and the dressing table stool were as aware as the rail holder. It was an hour or more before the helpless leather clad occupants of the room's furniture were able to gain some peace for sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.