A Night in the Gynarch Hotel
Chapter 4 : A Maid Arrives

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 : A Maid Arrives - In the female dominated world of New Order Britain, a grand daughter's treat is a night at one of London's swishest hotels.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

Geoff Parsons jogged up to the staff entrance of the Gynarch Hotel. The bus had been delayed and the last thing he wanted to do was to start the day with a demerit for a late arrival - the bruises hadn't healed yet from last week's awards. He was a bit breathless; he wasn't as fit as he'd like even though he got plenty of exercise these days with all the work. It was hard work but he was just grateful to have a sponsor. If you asked any male these days, life without a sponsor was becoming almost impossible. The regular police checks alone were sufficient to discourage most men from trying to live independently.

First job of the day was always to get into his uniform. It was the worst part of the job as far as Geoff was concerned. Of course most men didn't like the idea of dressing as a woman to do their work, Geoff thought, but there were plenty of places that required it these days. Either it was because the employer thought it the best way to manage their staff or because they took some perverse amusement from humiliating the employees. It was hard to tell which it was at the Gynarch. Mostly, Geoff felt, it wasn't personal. It just seemed that the Gynarch had its reputation as the birthplace of New Order to live up to and the clientele expected it.

There were three others changing in the locker room but they'd nearly finished when Geoff arrived. They just offered a nod and a grunt as Geoff stripped off his street clothes and folded them into his locker. Geoff pulled on his body-form. This was the parts of the uniform he hated most. The thing was boned and padded to give him a more female shape. "No point in dressing the part if you don't look it," his supervisor had said when he'd been shown it for the first time. "The chambermaid uniform was designed for someone with breasts and a waist so you'll need this to give them to you."

It certainly did. The combination of stiff fabric and heavy boning, fastened closed with a series of hooks and eyes pulled in his waist tightly. It meant he had to breathe quite shallowly. He pulled the crotch piece through so that it took his cock back between his legs. It was pretty uncomfortable and it meant he had to pee sitting down; although that was hardly a problem - there were no urinals in the staff lavatories anyway – just a single cubical for the males and no door on it either. The alternative to having his member tucked out of harm's way was worse. Geoff had witnessed the beating handed out to one of the other maids last week when they'd got a bit over excited by the sexual amusement of two of the lady guests and one of them had noticed the damp stain spreading across the front of the poor maid's skirt.

He checked the way that the padding filled the bra of the body-form, making sure that it gave 'a natural line' as standing orders for the staff required. "Natural!" Geoff snorted. "What's natural about this?"

His knickers went on next, the silky fabric and lace trim feeling odd against his legs. The foolishness of the whole thing did nothing to improve Geoff's humour.

His irritation was interrupted by an annoyed call from his supervisor the corridor. "You ready, yet, Parsons?"

"Shan't be a minute, Ma'am," he called back, reaching quickly for his black, uniform, dress and pulling it over his head. He buttoned it swiftly, made sure that there were no specs on the white collar or the cuffs of the short sleeves. He fastened the short, white, apron around his waist. He pulled on the black stockings and slid them up his legs, fastening them to the suspenders on the body form. At least as one of the maids he wore these heavily opaque ones which meant he didn't have to worry about shaving his legs. The receptionists had to wear sheer hose and that meant shaving every day for most of them - the waxing that was administered if you were caught with unsightly legs was nothing to be aspired to.

"Parsons!" There was a second impatient call as Geoff slipped his feet into the clumpy, high heeled lace up shoes that all of the chambermaids wore. He took only a second to balance the foolish white cap on his head and to check his appearance in the mirror before scuttling off to his supervisor with a cry of "Coming, Ma'am!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.