Family Play - Cover

Family Play

Copyright© 2012 by mylife

Chapter 2: ... and, the end

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: ... and, the end - Shit and piss play between my sister/wife, our daughter, ali and myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   BBW  

Corry, Ali and Ross

About twelve years have passed since my last writing. Mother and father have moved closer to town since dad is sickly. But we meet quite often and have fun together.

Since the parents moved to town, Ali and I live at the old home, the house in which I was born. The house I grow up, I learned how to love, how to make love, how to play with daddy and mommy, how to fill my adult diapers when I was a teen and before. In this house I also got introduced to pee and scat-play by my parents.

When I was about 16 or 17 Ali came into the picture. I fell in love with her right-a-way and we are still together and properly will be for the rest of our lives.

Ali is a beautiful person. She is now 38 years old and I have reached my early thirties. Since our home is far, far away from town and nobody ever comes there, our dress code is limited too nothing or just diapers. Both of us still like to eat corn flakes, a lot of them, with milk and sometimes fruit. We fill up at night and

enjoy our first full load of shit in the morning. We have a rule every morning, and that rule needs to be followed if possible. Each morning we meet in the kitchen or the bathroom or sometimes at the pool. We hold each other very close together, kiss deeply with a good morning kiss, and fill our own diapers. Sometimes our sounds are loud and the farts go along with it. After that is playtime. But, I will talk about that later.

And then there is Ross, our adapted son. He is a healthy handsome young man, and he knows it. He came to our home when he was six years old. Now he is 17 going on 18. Ross has two mothers and he calls us Ali-mom and Corry-mom. Ross is a nature boy, he loves it out here. When it was time for him to be registered for school, he was very upset because he would have to drive into town. Ali, mother, dad and I came to the conclusion to home-school him since Ali is a licensed teacher in Colorado. So far Ross is okay with that, but college is right around the corner and he knows he has to drive himself into town.

As I mentioned, Ross is a boy that likes nature and he likes to be free. Ali and I never told him he could not walk around without clothing nor did we hide our bodies from him, so most of the time he runs around in his birthday suit. As he got older, like in his early teens his cock started taking shape and typical for a teen he had an erection most of the time. Ali and I seen to it that he never had to be ashamed nor did he have to hide his feelings or desires. We thought him to love and be loved and we took care of his hard-on when he wanted us to give him loving care.

Ross was well hung. His balls were large, one a little bigger then the other, and his dick is about eight inches long and a good 3 inches around. We know he is proud of his dick because he shows it to us often.

Ali and Ross are very close. Even in his childhood they were always together and Ali-mom was and still is his teacher. On the deck in the summer and inside at wintertime we have a futon. Ali covered it with a rubber cover and a sheet. Ali likes using the outside futon she reclines about half-way into the pillows and Ross sits between her legs or rests on top of her. That is the way they do there school work except when there is a report to be written.

When Ross was young, up to about seven years Ali and I use to suck his pee out of his diapers, but now he tells us when he has to go and we either drink directly from his faucet or his hands us his pants or diapers. He likes it when we enjoy what he is giving us.

About four or five years ago Ross was sitting between Ali's legs facing away from her. Ali had to urinate real bad and no diaper on her, just some thin panties. Somehow Ross knew what was going on with Ali-mom. He called out to Corry-mom, "look Corry-mom, Ali-mom has a little wet spot in front of her panties." "Oh, oh" Corry-mom said and came over for a closer inspection. She said, "I think Ali has to go pee real bad. What do you think Ross shall we help her out of her misery?" Ross looked at Corry-mom and said, "I don't know how,

can you show me?" Corry looked at Ali – "What do you think my lover shall we introduce our young son to the ways of a different kind of love and fun. He knows already how we look naked, he knows that we play with each other and I am sure that he has seen us in the morning when we enjoy our first load of poop. I believe he is old enough to be introduced into the other wonderful part of our family life." Ali just smiled, she had that thought already for a long time but did not know how to tell Corry. Now that the idea was out in the open, she is happy, because now she will be able to give Ross so much more love. Love, she could not give him before, he was too young.

Well, that was then and now is now. Ross and Ali-mom are still student and teacher. Ross is studying for his college examination and Ali-mom is a great tutor. Also their position and relationship has changed some. Instead of sitting between her legs, he now is stretched-out beside her on his belly facing her feet, his butt being just about were her belly is. This way it is easier for him to write. Ali likes that position, she likes to

massage his upper legs or play with his butt-cheeks. She also enjoys the feeling of his balls when he does not wear any under-wear or diapers. And of course Ross has no objections to what Ali-mom does to him. He gets hard as a rock and his large young cock needs to get out from under. He tells Ali-mom that it feels so good when she plays with his nuts, but it also hurts. He turns on his side and Ali has his beautiful cock right in front of her. Ali bends down a little and kisses the tip of it. "Oh Ali-mom that feels so good, the problem is that I have to pee so badly. If you don't stop I will start pissing right in your face and all over your body." Ali-mom said, "Ross my darling please move up a little and put your head between my legs." Ross did as he was told.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.