Campus Life: Slut Week
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Kyle had been masking his awe and discomfort at the size, spacing, and stateliness of the large homes in Riverside Estates as he drove. He held off on commenting on the obvious affluence represented by the homes he was passing on this trip, designed for him to meet Dee's parents and stay with Dee for the weekend.

Looking at him, Dee could not detect any outward signs of Kyle's discomfort. But her growing familiarity with him allowed her to deduce that he was not entirely settled as they approached her house.

"You aren't freaking out about the neighborhood, are you?" she asked, deliberately putting on as teasing a tone as she could muster.

"Huh?" Kyle asked so that he could give himself a second to put his answer together in his own mind before voicing it. "Oh! No. I just did not realize that I was considering starting up something with a real society debutante." He glanced teasingly at Dee and she snorted.

"Yeah, right! A Soldier's daughter as a society debutante!" She reached out to put her left hand lightly on his right hand where it gripped the wheel. "Just because Momma 'married up' does not mean that I get a free pass to put on airs or do any of those silly things you might expect from some of the other society debutantes. Sugar, I'm just simple ole me." She made sure that her Southern accent came through loud and clear.

Dee pointed out her house to Kyle and he pulled into the drive with his Toyota 4Runner Limited. He parked on the left-side apron of the driveway out in the open. This allowed access for other vehicles to transit to and from the garage, the door of which was currently closed.

As Kyle closed the hatch on the back after removing both their weekend cases, Dee told him, "When I called Momma to tell her we were on our way, she said that they were going to be over at a neighbor's house until this evening."

Dee looked at Kyle with a sly smile, and said, "So, would you like for me to ... show you around the house? You know; the house that we have all to ourselves for ... several ... long ... hours." With each of the last three words, her voice had become breathier and sexier, and she had walked her fingers up his chest and moved closer to him.

Kyle leaned down to kiss her gently and smiled. "Lead on, Sweetie. I think we can figure out something to keep us occupied until they get back. But only if you're sure that's what you want. And if you are sure that we are not violating any of the rules of hospitality."

Dee sighed and punched him playfully in the center of his chest. "You silly idiot! If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have brought you here. Now," Dee extracted the collapsible handle of her roller case, "let's get inside and get comfortable. And I DO mean comfortable."

"I love it when a woman is so assertive," Kyle said with put-on wistfulness that was totally wasted, given away by the humorous grin that he gave her.

Just inside the kitchen, having passed through the mud room, Dee turned, wrapped both arms around Kyle, and lifted her face to him. Kyle wrapped her into an embrace and leaned down to kiss her tenderly. As the ferocity of her response increased, Kyle's eyes opened briefly. He suddenly broke of the kiss and uttered, "What the... ?"

Dee opened eyes and saw his surprised expression as he looked past her. Turning her head, she saw only a brief pink blur in the direction of the hallway leading to the housekeeper's suite. "What?" she asked.

"We were kissing; and, when I opened my eyes, I thought I saw ... it looked like ... a naked woman!" Kyle said with an amused, yet incredulous expression.

Dee began to snicker and suddenly called out, "Krista, are you back there?"

"Just a minute," came a muffled response from down the hall. After about thirty seconds, Krista, the Morris' housekeeper and friend emerged wearing a thin top, a short but tasteful skirt, and sandals; she was breathing heavily from the exertions of rapid activity. The press of her nipples from the inside of the fabric indicated that she did not have anything else on underneath, but Kyle kept this observation to himself and grinned.

"Hey, Dee; Helen said you were coming home today," the pretty twenty-something woman said by way of greeting. Then, looking at Kyle with a somewhat sheepish grin, she said, "I guess she forgot to mention that you were bringing someone with you. I was sorta-kinda in," she looked pointedly at Dee as she continued, "the 'usual' mode of dress, if you know what I mean."

Dee laughed and went over to hug Krista. Then backing away a step, and holding out her hand to beckon Kyle over, Dee said, "Kyle, allow me to introduce Momma's housekeeper and friend, Krista. Krista, this is Kyle..." pausing, she looked at Kyle, and said deliberately, "my new boyfriend."

"OOH!" Krista gushed, "Kyle, I am SO glad to meet you! I just know that Helen and Mo will be thrilled to meet you. After all, this is the first time that Dee has ever brought home a man that she claimed as her own."

"Hold on, Girl," Dee said with a grin, "We are really only starting out here, so don't go assuming anything yet." Looking at Kyle, her expression took on a tiny bit of anxiety as she said, "After all, Kyle and I still need to get to know each other a bit better before we start to get too much into long term thinking. Right, Sugar?"

"Oh, I think it's okay to assume that things have a good possibility of turning out all right for the long term, given how well they seem to be turning out so far for the short term. But I won't embarrass you, Sweetie, by trying to project too far out there," Kyle responded, much to Dee's relief and Krista's delight.

"Well," said Krista as she looked down at Dee's left hand, "for a couple who are not talking much about long term, you sure seem to be wearing 'long term' on your left hand, Honey."

Dee looked at the engagement ring that was stuck on her still-swollen finger and she and Kyle laughed together. She told Krista the abbreviated story of how she got 'stuck' with the diamond ring and Krista laughed with them. The housekeeper offered them something to drink and they each asked for water.

As Krista was getting the water, Dee saw Kyle eyeing the housekeeper's nicely-shaped ass. Realizing what he had probably seen earlier, Dee snickered and said to Krista, "Sugar, you didn't need to dress up special just for us."

Krista blushed only slightly as she brought the water tumblers to the counter. "Believe me, I didn't; until I saw Kyle's expression when he spotted me after you two walked in and were clinched in a major lip lock. I thought it might be juuuussst a bit forward of me to assume on his sensitivities until I got to meet him and get your take on things around here--both of you."

Dee grinned and told Kyle, "Kyle, Honey, the dress code around Momma's house is kinda ... well, it's sorta..."

"Hell," said Krista with a snort, "you might as well just tell him, Dee. Kyle, we don't usually wear clothing here around the house. Helen and her friends have sort of set the tone for that lifestyle here at the house and I've discovered that I really like working in the nude.

"And Helen and the rest of my friends," as she continued to speak, Kyle noted Krista's emphasis on 'friends' rather than 'employers', "not only like to feel free to lounge around their own houses without worrying about clothing; they often entertain our larger, but still close-knit, circle of friends in a clothing-optional environment around here as well. If that turns out to be a problem for you, then you might want to get Dee to alert her mother and Mo so that they don't upset you accidently this weekend; or at any other time in the future."

"Krista," Kyle said with a grin, "at the risk of pissing off my new ... girlfriend," seeing Dee beam at this reference, Kyle continued, "I gotta tell you that I don't EVEN mind at all if you choose to go nekkid around here. From the brief glimpse I got of you earlier, I think you are really super-hot!" Then, thinking really fast, he added, "Not as hot as Dee, of course, but hot nonetheless."

"Good save there, Fella," said Dee hugging him close and grinning. "Krista," Dee continued but looking directly at Kyle with a meaningful expression, "The clothing-optional exercise may be a bit premature for Kyle here. So, it might be a good idea to alert Momma and her friends that he's here, so that they don't accidently embarrass the poor guy; or themselves.

"Meanwhile, I'm going to show Kyle around the place. It may take a couple of hours, though; because I want to be really, really, really thorough; so don't worry about us if you don't hear from us for a while."

Krista snickered and said, "I guess that means that all the work I put into placing fresh linens in the other bedrooms bedsides yours was a waste of time, huh?"

Dee simply wagged her eyebrows and pulled Kyle after her toward the steps leading up to the bedrooms, with both of them pulling their rolling cases behind them.

"I'll have something for you to eat later if you want," Krista called to them with a grin. "If you don't come down until MUCH later, it will be on the top shelf in the fridge and you know where the microwave is." The young couple obviously only had eyes for each other at this point. Krista could already feel the emotional temperature rising in the house just by their eagerness to get upstairs, out of their clothes, and into each other's arms.


Dee gazed at the face of her new lover. She felt remarkably comfortable thinking of him in that frame of reference. Kyle was on his back with his eyes closed, giving every indication that he was dozing after their vigorous bout of lovemaking. Yes, thought Dee; that is exactly what their second round of sex had been--making love.

When they had initially arrived in her bedroom, Dee had simply let go of the handle of her rolling case, and attacked Kyle. She had unhesitatingly wrapped her arms around his neck and begun to probe for his tonsils with her tongue while she had pressed her body firmly against his.

Kyle had been surprised only briefly. He had begun to return her kiss with equal fervor while running his hands down her back and cupping the firm cheeks of her ass, pulling her to him so that his very prominent erection was pressed tightly between their still-clothed bodies.

Dee had pulled back and--almost ripping his shirt buttons in her haste--had begun to remove Kyle's clothing as quickly as she could. Their arms had collided frequently as each had competed to disrobe the other first. The final pieces to disappear from their bodies were Kyle's boxers and Dee's panties--she had given in to a bit of caution before leaving the Sigma Lambda Tau house and had donned some bikini panties for the trip home rather than going commando.

Once they were completely naked, Kyle had held both of Dee's hands in his and had backed away so that he could look at her from head to toe. He had suppressed a gasp of amazement at what he saw as a perfect female body, highlighted by a completely shaved and bare pussy.

Dee had taken the opportunity to make a similar appraisal of Kyle's very masculine and muscled naked body. She had noted that his cock was very nicely shaped--straight, no noticeable curvature, not too thin, not too thick, not too short, not too long--just right. She had to grin to herself, thinking with a sudden warped sense of humor that she was living a Goldilocks moment. He was just right--no; he was perfect!

Kyle, who had been spellbound at Dee's naked beauty, had noted her grin and had returned one of his own. "Do I meet with your approval, Dear Lady?" he had asked and bowed his head slightly.

Dee had moved in close, pressing her naked body against his and causing Kyle's cock to jump as his excitement grew. "What I'm feeling and thinking right now have nothing to do with being a lady, Sugar. I know that it would be nice for our first time together to be slow and loving. But I am so wound up right now that I just want you to lay me down on that bed and fuck me into oblivion. We can do the loving stuff next round."

And he had. She had ripped the coverlet and top sheet literally off the bed, leaving them in a pile on the floor as she had leaped onto the queen size bed, with Kyle following her closely. He had stroked her breasts while kissing her fiercely, and then had probed briefly between her already spread legs. Noting that she had been very wet and very ready, he had laid her back and positioned himself between her thighs.

He had teased her only for a few seconds by rubbing the tip of his blood-engorged cock against the hairless lips of her very ready and very hungry pussy. Seeing the expectant tension on her face, screaming silently of her need, he had pushed in smoothly and cleanly, bottoming out when his balls had grazed the cheeks of her gorgeous ass.

In the kitchen below, Krista had been preparing a tray of cold cuts and cheeses for the young couple to use later for making sandwiches. Dee's cry of ecstasy and sexual thrill had resounded throughout the empty house, causing Krista to snicker to herself. Boy, they didn't waste any time at all, she thought. The 'house tour' was well under way, so it would seem. And, man, that girl is loud when she fucks!

After the first fuck--yes, that was all it was, and a glorious first fuck at that--Dee had gripped Kyle in a death grip of joy and pleasure. Tears of joy and sexual release rolled down her cheeks. Kyle had finally needed to pull away slightly just to be able to breathe, and he had been doing that very heavily after their frantic first coupling. He could not believe the intensity of Dee's evident need for him during their first ever sexual encounter.

To say that Kyle had been shocked after he had eventually rolled off of her and seen her dive down to lick their combined juices from his cock would have been an understatement of the first order. He had watched in awe as this wonderful woman had appeared to be worshiping his cock and balls with her tongue and mouth.

This act, performed on a male organ that had been thickly coated with their comingled residue following intercourse, was ... it was ... shit! It was just so nasty! And it was just so erotic and hot! And coming from Dee, it was just so loving, as she had raised her eyes to look adoringly and longingly into his the whole time she was involved in performing this slutty clean-up task.

Kyle realized deep inside of himself that her post-coital actions were as much a gift to him as the actual sexual union itself had been; an act of completely giving herself over to him, and he was honored and touched by it for some reason that he could not qualify with a logical explanation.

When Dee had moved up to lie beside him, he had surprised her by leaning in to kiss her sex-coated lips passionately, probing lovingly with his tongue and ignoring the taste and texture of the materials coating her lips, teeth, and gums. Contented with her evident success in bringing joy to her new man, Dee had lain back and closed her eyes with a smile.

Dee had almost jumped and screamed an admonition to Kyle to stop when she had felt her thighs being pried apart and she had opened her shocked eyes to watch Kyle plunge his face into her sloppy crotch with clear intent. "Kyle," she had said urgently, "No! That's not..." But the words had died before they could be spoken as she had felt Kyle's tongue already licking and probing her swamp of a pussy.

She had not been able to feel the cum itself as Kyle had shot into her earlier, but she had been able to tell afterwards by the mess that it had been a heavy load. And now this man, this wonderful man, was selflessly returning her favor of post-coital attention by performing his own clean-up of their recent act in and around her pussy, thus continuing the giving of himself to her sexually. No, this was more than just sex. It was ... more; much more.

When he had finished, Kyle had looked up at Dee's face and had smiled with more than simple joy. He had moved up to kiss her deeply and she had returned the kiss, continuing to taste the both of them on his tongue and lips without any objection or hesitation.

Several minutes later, they had finally noticed that they had not closed the bedroom door. Dee had finally gotten up to close the door while Kyle had used the sizable en suite bathroom. Once he had returned to the bedroom, Dee had availed herself of the bathroom and returned as well to join Kyle on the bed. They had not talked, but had simply held each other, moving to caress once in a while.

After about twenty minutes of holding and caressing, they had moved back into kissing and foreplay. Their next encounter had played out as a marvelous joining of bodies and hearts into a long, selfless, and thoroughly giving encounter that had culminated with Dee on top and with soft, deep, and moaning sighs this time, as her orgasm had washed over her and Kyle had shot his second load deep into her womb.

They had lain together with Dee on top and Kyle holding her until Kyle had grudgingly told her, "Sweetie, I'm starting to lose the feeling in my legs. This is wonderful, but I do need to get my circulation back if we are going to do this anymore tonight or this weekend."

Dee, her head against his chest, had chuckled and had risen up before disengaging their sexual junction. Then she had turned and once again bathed his cock with her tongue and mouth, seeking to consume every vestige of their sexual union. Kyle had surprised her again when he had reached for her left leg, swung it over his head, and pulled her body over his in a classic sixty-nine so that he could kiss, lick, and suck her beautiful, yet cum-smeared and cum-filled pussy from beneath.

Afterward, when Kyle had asked Dee about her after-sex actions, she had explained briefly and said simply, "It's expected of me. It's just the right thing to do, and I have grown to like doing it." Turning to look into his eyes, she had added, "And I especially love doing it for my man."

Thinking about Dee's explanation of her activities with Sigma Lambda Tau and all the other men she had been involved with sexually when they had spoken earlier this week, Kyle had felt his own heart surge with joy at hearing Dee emphasize the term 'MY man' when she spoke to him.

Now, as she gazed at him, Dee realized that she really was thinking of Kyle as 'HER man' and probably had been subconsciously for a day or two. She began to smile softly as she continued to behold Kyle's face as he rested. They had dozed together for about an hour now since the culmination of their last coupling.

Dee now began to understand some of the things that Irina had told the former Pledges earlier today about realizing the difference between loving and being in love. Well, Girl, she thought, it had to happen sometime. It just seems to have happened quicker than you thought it would. But, wow! The powerful intensity of this 'in love' business could almost be overwhelming!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.