Campus Life: Slut Week
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

The conversation and excitement levels during the walk back to the Sigma Lambda Tau House had been more subdued than those of earlier in the evening. Nevertheless, the activities of the evening had left everyone surprisingly energized rather than drained. They laughed occasionally as they shared their experiences during the Friday Night Forage.

Kyle and Dee were enjoying each other's physical presence as they walked hand-in-hand behind Aaron and Brooke. Aaron had his arm around Brooke and was holding her close to keep her from shivering in the cool evening air. The other Pledges were in pairs walking ahead of the four of them.

"I think a 2F session might be called for after we all unwind a bit back at the house. What do you think?" asked Andi of the Pledges, as she called out over her shoulder. There were various responses from all of the Pledges indicating they had heard and would comply.

Noting Kyle's confused look, Dee leaned in to him and said, "Suite 2F is the room at the house where we gather all the Pledges to, uh, discuss things we need to, umm, iron out as a group." She began to blush, confusing Kyle even more. There was obviously a lot of significance to the Suite in question and Dee just as obviously did not want to talk about it in the open, so he chose not to pursue the topic.

"I'm looking forward to seeing the house tomorrow when I meet you there for the social and dance. You did say for me to be there at three, correct?" asked Kyle as he turned to face Dee and press in close, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. He noted with joy that she had moved close to him and was returning the press, causing one of her tits to flatten out tantalizingly against his side.

The heat building between Dee and Kyle was more than just the physical heat of proximity. Both could feel it now, and were only disappointed that circumstances dictated they would be bidding each other farewell for the evening in a short while.

"Yeah, three o'clock is correct. I'm looking forward to it as well. But there are some areas inside the house that are off limits to outsiders. I hope you understand," said Dee as she stopped their progress and reached up to place both hands to the sides of Kyle's head to pull him to her for a brief kiss. Kyle let her pull him toward her.

The kiss that ensued carried so much more communication between them than just a simple kiss normally would. This was a confirmation that they both wanted to seek each other's presence in a deeper and more meaningful way. As Kyle reached up gently to take Dee's hands in his own, she winced suddenly and pulled her left hand away with a mild grimace.

Holding her left hand in front of her face and examining it in the light of the sidewalk lamp in front of the Sigma Lambda Tau House, Dee and Kyle both noted the mild swelling of the middle and ring fingers on Dee's left hand. Jeanette's old engagement ring was now trapped on Dee's ring finger by the swelling at the knuckle, but while it was snug, it did not appear to be endangering the circulation to the digit.

"I guess I must have injured these fingers when they hit that glass while I was rearing back to hit Asshole Baby back there," Dee declared.

"Yeah; you might want to take some Vitamin M tonight before you get to bed," Kyle said to her. At Dee's raised eyebrow, Kyle translated his last statement. "That would be Motrin, Sweetie."

Dee nodded with a serious look at her hand. Then she put on a sweet smile and looked up at Kyle. "Do you know that is the first non-deceptive term of endearment that you have ever directed toward me, Sugar?"

Kyle was looking at her hand with a serious look when she made this statement. Looking into her eyes and noting her deepening smile, he softened his look, smiled, and said, "If I get the opportunity, it probably won't be that last such use of said terms of endearment. What do you think? Will I get other opportunities?"

Dee leaned into him and put her arms around him again, gently avoiding contact with her swollen fingers. She said, "I think we can arrange some more of said opportunities." She looked up into his face and there was a moment's silence as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Then Dee raised her eyebrows and said, "How about after the social and dance, we head out to my momma's place and get some home cooking? We can also take time to talk some more together about just where we might be headed if this, uh, thing, that seems to be developing between us begins to take off and become something more meaningful.

"I'd really like for you to meet Momma and her new husband, and maybe some of her friends. Oh, and Momma also has a housekeeper that has been learning Momma's old Southern-style recipes." Grinning, Dee put on the Southern accent thickly, as she said, "We can share some good eats, and you can meet Momma and her new man." That last word was drawn out to sound like 'may an.'

"That would be mah-ty fa-a-ahn with me," Kyle answered with a drawl of his own and a chuckle. He looked forward to being with Dee in an environment away from this weirdness around campus, and in more of what he expected to be a normal 'homey' atmosphere around her family.

Dee thought for a few seconds in silence as she fought with herself over what she wanted to say to Kyle next. Finally, she sighed, grinned, blushed slightly, and said softly, "Kyle." When she saw him turn his eyes toward hers, she found herself suddenly too embarrassed to look at him directly, so she looked straight ahead at his chest and continued, "Be sure to bring what you may need to, uh, stay for the weekend."

Finally, after taking a deep breath, she turned to look at him as they turned up to sidewalk toward the house, now only about a block away. Kyle was gazing at her with a soft smile of contentment and joy. "Sure, Sweetie; that would be," pause, "nice." He gave her another squeeze to pull her in close for a second as they continued slowly up the sidewalk.

"Hey, you guys," called Brooke. She and Aaron had moved about twenty yards farther along during the time that Dee and Kyle had been pausing along the sidewalk. "You gonna drift away, or stay with us?"

Dee grinned and answered, "We're coming." She and Kyle picked up the pace and caught up easily. Brooke and Aaron had slowed down a bit, so now the four of them were well behind the rest of the Pledges.

As the last two couples turned to move up the walkway leading into the Sigma Lambda Tau House, they stopped to chat. Aaron and Brooke recognized that Dee did not simply want to say goodbye and just walk away from this Kyle guy quite yet. She would likely need to converse with him for a few minutes before joining them inside.

Aaron watched as he and Brooke remained nearby. They were far enough away to give Dee and Kyle somewhat of a semiprivate space for their conversation, but close enough to respond if called upon. Hey, she was their roommate, after all.

Dee was holding Kyle's hands in hers--gently in the case of the left due to the bruising and swelling--as she tried to decide how to ask him something that she needed to know. Her heart was thumping a bit as she asked him tentatively, "Kyle, I need to say something now, even though we can talk in more detail out at Momma's tomorrow."

She looked at his face again and said, "Before we take this thing much farther, I need to ask you about something and get your reassurance; because I don't want for either of us to get hurt as we proceed; if we proceed.

"I've told you a bit about what my friends and I are doing and, well, learning here in Sigma Lambda Tau. And I know you know about some of my," pause, "extracurricular activities this past week in and around campus." She tried to control the rising fear that had suddenly begun to grow inside of her as she glanced away from looking directly at his face.

"Do you really think that you can start up a relationship with a girl like me; I mean, as it stands right now, with the things required of me here in the Society?" she waved vaguely toward the house, "I still have the desire and capability to establish and enjoy a friendly and even emotional relationship with a guy.

"The problem--and that has a lot to do with the timing of all of this, as well as some goals that I have only recently established for myself as part of my college experience--is that I am not able to be exclusive, uh, well, physically with one guy right now." Her eyes started to water a bit as she continued.

"I know that sounds so slutty, but I know that my mental and emotional focus have the capability and capacity to be VERY exclusive. And I want so much to be able to have that singular emotional focus with the right guy. I just don't know how many guys there are out there who could put up with a situation like that. But I would like to think that you might be one of those guys." Dee looked at Kyle expectantly. "Do you think that it's possible?

"I mean, can you see yourself seeking after the exclusivity of my heart and mind, knowing that you might not be getting the exclusivity of my ... body?" She barely breathed the last word and she was now looking at him with a combination of dread and hope. Her eyes had gotten very large as she gazed at him.

Then, Dee snorted and looked away, saying, "Shit! I don't know if even I could take hearing something that if I was normal, much less having to accept it. I'll understand if you have trouble..."

Kyle saw the turmoil that Dee was experiencing, as he gazed at her in the dim light of the street lamp in front of the Sigma Lambda Tau House. He paused only a split second before speaking his mind and heart in a way he had never done before to a woman.

He interrupted her with, "Dee, surprisingly, I actually DO think it is possible. I know that this is a strange arrangement. I also realize that the vast majority of the men I've encountered in my life would not accept anything less than 100% commitment of all aspects of a woman with whom they were planning on having any kind of significant relationship; mental, emotional, as well as physical." As he began to detect from Dee's expression that her dread was warring with her hopes, he continued.

"I guess that I simply do not fall into that set of men considered to be in the," finger quotes in the air, "vast majority. To answer your question more bluntly, I know that this 'society' you belong to is teaching you how to expand your sexual horizons. Most guys would feel threatened by having a girlfriend being part of something like that while they had to watch from the outside."

He noted Dee's eyes light up at his use of the term 'girlfriend.'

"I can honestly say that I would feel threatened by it as well if it weren't for the one aspect to all of this that makes all the difference in the world to me." He could see her anxiety level rising again, so he plunged on.

"That one unique thing that makes all of this possible is the woman in whom I am interested--one Deirdre Rivers. You, Sweetie, are the one who makes me honestly believe that I could start a relationship despite the--shall we say--'unusual' circumstances." He was smiling gently at her as he placed the palm of his right hand gently against Dee's left cheek.

"If you don't truly believe that I can carry on a relationship with you--knowing what I know now about your physical, and, uh, sexual requirements outside of our relationship--just ask yourself if you could put up with my being involved with purely sexual activities elsewhere, while committing myself mentally and emotionally to you. Could you deal with that? If you can't, then I don't EVEN want to begin to put us through the wringer of trying something together long term; hell, even short term!"

Dee's expression, while not as anxious as before, was nevertheless still serious. She raised one eyebrow slightly and, still looking directly at Kyle, began to smile slowly as she said in a voice that was slightly louder than conversational level, "Brooke, since we got all our basic photo and video shots to meet the Friday Night Forage requirements, we never even worried about the extra credit list. Would you be willing to help out with extra credit item number two for our team?"

Kyle was the one now with the confused and anxious expression. He had no idea why Dee had shifted topics so suddenly during their otherwise serious conversation about their possibly starting a real relationship.

Aaron pulled off the backpack, opened it and pulled out the camera and the list. He and Brooke examined it in the glow of the dim light coming from the front porch of the house. Their eyes scanned down the list of tasks for their team and they began to read the extra credit tasks together. Brooke read the second item among the extra credit items out loud, "Gather a sperm sample from someone NOT associated with Sigma Lambda Tau and deliver it in the small specimen jar provided."

Aaron dug deeper in the backpack and pulled out a small glass container with a snap-on plastic lid. It looked to be able to accommodate about four ounces of liquid, max. Looking first at Brooke and then at Dee, he asked, "Dee, are you sure about this? I mean, you are asking quite a lot of Brooke here."

"No, no, Aaron," Brooke jumped in. "I know very well what Dee is asking--and so does she." She shifted her attention from Dee's face to Kyle's. "And I know why too. Yes, Dee, I'll help you," and grinning impishly, she said, "and it WILL get us some extra credit for tonight as well.

"And," Brooke looked intently at Dee, "you will owe me big-time, Roommate! Aaron, get the camera ready." With that, Brooke squeezed Aaron's hand and moved off the sidewalk, grabbing Kyle's hand and pulling him away from the direct glow of the porch light as well.

They all reached the decorative bushes at the corner of the Sigma Lambda Tau House away from the street. Brooke stopped and looked at Kyle as Aaron and Dee gathered near them as well. Brooke reached out with one hand to squeeze Dee's right hand and received a reassuring return squeeze of thanks. With that, Brooke amused Aaron and Dee and shocked Kyle by dropping to her knees in the grass in front of him and reaching out to pull down the zipper of his slacks. Aaron got the camera going, set for low-light imagery, and using a small light attachment, so that he could capture this amazing feat.

The brief dread Kyle had felt at having another woman engage in oral sex with him while Dee not only knew, but was actually instigating and watching, was almost overwhelming for a moment. Brooke fished out his cock and had her warm mouth around the head so fast that he was feeling the moisture of her tongue before he could even turn his head to assess Dee's reaction.

As he did turn his head, Kyle's lips were suddenly covered with those of Dee. He felt the swish of Dee's tongue across his lips and then his teeth as he opened his mouth to accommodate her passionate kiss. Meanwhile, his cock had sprung to attention while Brooke had adjusted her mouth and tongue to accommodate his stiffness.

As Kyle and Dee separated briefly from their kiss, Kyle's concern about Dee's opinion of him departed as he saw the hot look she was giving him. Meanwhile, the sweet sensations generated by Brooke's mouth on his sensitive cock were almost heart-stopping.

Brooke was amazed at her own willingness to do something as slutty as this for her friend. Her own horniness had been growing all evening long, especially since that hot scene their team had shot at the Frisbee dog statue with Dee simulating bestiality. Now, she had somewhat of an outlet for her sexual need and it was serving a greater purpose as well--getting her friend, Dee, a shot at landing a hot--and very open-minded--boyfriend.

As Kyle shivered once again at the pleasure she was bringing his cock, Brooke was suddenly inspired. Even though she was trying to focus on giving Kyle a first class blow job, Brooke was also trying to recall just what Andi had said Tuesday evening; 'Let's see, ' she thought, 'raise the chin to align the whole mouth and throat, swallow on the way down to fool the gag reflex, push hard when his cock reaches the entrance to your throat.' She did this three times, feeling Kyle's cock bang against the small opening at the back of her mouth, and continued to remember, 'and breathe through your nose when it finally... '

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.