Campus Life: Slut Week
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Comparing stories later that afternoon, Andi Steadman voiced a summary of the day's events so far. "So, as I see this, and you can correct me if you think I'm off base here, all the ladies got approached and pulled out of the limelight for at least one blow job and one fuck today. And it was the same with the guys and requests from the Sisters. Right?"

"I must have hit the jackpot, Andi," claimed Tylea with a smile. "I got asked for a blow job on the way to a morning class. Then, I had a free period between lunch and my first afternoon class.

"Three of the Brothers showed me to a somewhat hidden alcove and we went at it for about forty-five minutes. Two of them fucked me doggy-style, one right after the other, and one only asked for a blow job. That ensured that at any given time, one of them could serve as a lookout while we went at it. One of them even had a package of wet wipes and a couple of zip-lock bags for the trash afterward.

"I mean, I came away from fucking or blowing three guys smelling like Aloe Vera instead of like an orgy survivor. No one in class afterward could tell a thing! These guys might be horny, but they sure are considerate!" Everyone laughed along with Tylea as she chuckled at the memory of the afternoon's events.

All the Pledge guys told tales that seemed to be similar. Each had been approached by a Sister who pulled his cock out before one of his classes and required that it stay out for the duration of that class. Three of them had been invited behind bushes or dumpsters later to bring Sisters to minor orgasm with tongues on naked pussies with skirts raised. None of them had been too discomfited.

Trevor was the only who had required some relief. He said, "At around three I could not stand it any longer. I was just so worked up that I had to hit the gents and work it out in one of the stalls."

Andi raised one eyebrow upon hearing this. "I hope you saved enough to be able to fulfill--what did Melanie call it--the three-timer requirement tonight? She said there would be consequences for not following through. But she was vague on what they were."

"I think I'll be able to do what it takes. Hey, I'm eighteen and, like they say, young, dumb, and full of cum. What could go wrong?" Trevor joked with a smile. Brooke, his Pledge partner for the week, noted that his smile was full, but his eyes did not show the confidence that he seemed to be trying to project. She took his hand and squeezed it as she smiled at him.


The Tuesday evening meal was once again a simple buffet of soup, salad, and roll-your-own sandwiches. Once again, everyone in attendance had access to soft drinks, tea, water, or even beer, hard cider, and wine. Also, once again, everyone was nude around the pool area. When Melanie rang the little bell to get everyone's attention, they all turned to listen to Todd describe the evening's events.

"Good evening, everyone; before I start, I just want to lead the elder member Brothers and Sisters in a round of applause in appreciation for the great effort this year's Pledge class is giving so far." There was a hearty cheer along with the polite applause as the elder members all looked around and smiled at the Pledge ladies and gentlemen, who were mildly embarrassed at this ebullient praise.

Todd continued. "Last night was a wonderful kick-off to the events of Slut Week. I can say, without a doubt, that you all exceeded expectations. This was the smoothest and sexiest Meet-N-Greet event that I've seen over the previous three years, and that includes my own when I was a Pledge.

"Tonight, we are focusing on the guys, since the ladies will have an event focusing on them tomorrow. Tonight, Guys, you will each be required to bring three of our Sisters to orgasm and cum three times yourselves. This will be a timed event and you will only have an hour-and-a-half to complete the task. I hope you have been saving your energy and your male juices for this," he joked.

All the male Pledges with the one exception of Trevor looked back at him with confidence. Trevor showed no expression at all.

The elder member Sisters had moved over to gather around near the Slut Altars that had been used by the Pledge ladies the night before. Five of them began to lie back on the tables and raise and spread their knees to expose their pussies to the view of all as they propped their heels in the chocks at the lower edges of the tables.

Man, these ladies are oh, so, hot, thought Jeremy. Catherine gave him a pinch and grinned at him as he looked around to see her own naked body next to him. He smiled at her not-so-subtle reminder of just who he came with to this 'dance.'

The five male Pledges were led over and Todd held up the official timepiece. At the signal to begin, all five male Pledges sank their already hard cocks into the warm, wet, and already-lubricated pussies of the ladies on the Altars: Duchess, Marta, Nicole, Ayeesha, and Gloria. The other Sisters came around to kiss and caress either the ladies on the Altars or the Pledge guys who were busy trying to pump out fresh loads of cum into their wet, willing, and so-far-very-responsive pussies.

The Pledge ladies were nearby cheering on their male counterparts seductively in their efforts. Several times, they would call out something particularly lewd and lascivious, causing the guys to laugh and tell the girls not to distract them as they had serious work ahead of them. This just brought on more laughter and more humorous comments. The Brothers stood back and cheered encouragingly as well, while passing the Pledge ladies around among them for friendly, but gentle, gropes and probes.

Everyone seems to be having a good time, thought Andi. But I'll bet I can liven things up a bit more, she thought. "Hey, Sugar Ray," she said, approaching Sagar, the Indian-American Brother. "Can we drag those benches the guys used last night over here? I have an idea."

"Sure, Andi. Hey, Fellows." He then moved off to get some of the other Brothers to help manhandle the benches over near the action for this evening. Once they were lined up nearby, Andi asked Sagar to have five of the Brothers sit down on the ends of the benches facing toward the action and lean back.

After they had done so, Andi backed her ass up to Sagar, who had taken the left end bench, and sank her wet pussy down on his erect cock, sitting reverse cowgirl fashion. "Can you still see the action over there with me sitting on your cock?" she asked with a coquettish smile.

Sagar just groaned in ecstasy, rolled his eyes, and said, "I can see everything I wanted to see and then some, Andi. Have any of the other Brothers told you just how beautiful and how much fun you are?"

She just laughed, bounced on his cock a couple of times, and turned to direct the other Pledge ladies to find a seat on one of the other four cocks available from the Brothers sitting astride the benches. Naturally, Catherine whooped and jumped at the chance first, followed by the other Pledge ladies, who all shared high-fives left and right once they were all sitting astride the erect cocks of the seated Brothers.

Jeremy brought Ayeesha to a loud moaning orgasm first, followed closely by Marta, due to the efforts of Aaron. Duchess, who had indeed gotten Jay for a partner as she had promised earlier that day, went off next. Each of those three guys also came with loud groans shortly afterward. The other two Sisters were brought to orgasms of varying intensity over the next ten minutes.

Dolcy and Alec roamed around the Slut Altars with the hand-held digital cameras. They were very adept at capturing facial close-ups at the point of orgasm as well as the erotic action of all the ongoing fucking. Dolcy even included some of the crowd shots, including the Pledge ladies riding the cocks of five of the Brothers on the fuck benches as they cheered the Pledge guys along.

Of the guys, all had now cum once, except for Trevor, who was still pumping away at Nicole's tight pussy. Nicole was coming down from having her second orgasm and offered him sweet encouragement and gentle caresses across his face and chest as well as urgent squeezes of his ass cheeks. Finally, with a grunt, Trevor deposited a nice load of cum in her and leaned in with a smile to kiss her. She returned the kiss and laughed with him as she wrapped her arms around him for a post-fuck hug.

The other four male Pledges had taken a short break to catch their breath and get a drink. Marta had actually cum a second time from Aaron's tongue action. So now every guy had brought off at least one orgasm in their Sister partners, with Trevor and Aaron having brought off two.

Other elder member Sisters leaned in to lick and clean the pussies of their fellow Sisters just to verify the existence of the cum deposits so that no one could claim that any of the Pledge guys had faked cumming.

As Trevor turned to take a drink of water, Brooke came over, after having dismounted Derek's cock. "Hey, Roomie, you are getting there. Just focus and you can do it! I just know you can! Afterward, you can brag that you are a world-class fucker!" She laughed with him and then pulled his face to hers for a very tongue-loaded kiss. Trevor's cock, which had begun to get flaccid, now got re-energized. He grinned at Brooke, squeezed her ass one time, and turned back to the task at hand.

Now, the tables were occupied by Erin, Angela, Dolores, Kylie, and Lieu. All these Sisters were grinning at the male Pledges and holding out their arms and wiggling their fingers, except for Angela, who was squeezing her tits lewdly and wagging her eyebrows at Jay. For his part, this only helped to get him really hard again and ready to go for another round.

All five male Pledges mounted their partners of the moment to the cheers of all the others watching from around the pool area. The Pledge ladies were cheerfully bouncing on the cocks of the next set of Brothers to sit on the special benches. Dee screamed out in orgasm first among them as her body shook with the pleasure that it derived from Todd's cock and caresses. The other Pledge ladies found themselves experiencing orgasms of varying degrees of intensity as they watched and laughed and joked and fucked during this round of effort on the part of their roommates.

It took almost thirty minutes for this round to reach conclusion. All the guys came again and brought off at least two orgasms each in their elder member Sister partners on the Slut Altars. All the quotas of orgasms on behalf of the Sisters had been met or exceeded.

Everything looked to be on track for the guys as well. It was just that Trevor was the last one to finish again and he looked to be having a tough time of it as he finally came inside of Erin. She had been kissing and caressing him while encouraging his efforts.

After the other Sisters had cleaned out the ladies' pussies with their tongues for continued verification of cum presence, the guys had to catch their breath and consume some more water. 'Who would have thought fucking as a spectator sport could be so tiring and dehydrating?' thought Jay.

The Pledge ladies all came over before the start of the third round and, at Catherine's instigation, gave sultry, writhing full-body hugs to the male Pledges, followed by taking the guys' members in their now very talented mouths. There was no way that a straight guy could NOT get hard again after that effort!

The original five Sisters were back on the Altars now and were calling out for the guys to do their duty and fuck them to completion over the so-called 'finish line.' Everyone else was cheering and having a fun time watching as the male Pledges all notched their now red and aching cocks into the open pussies of these lovely ladies.

The guys all pumped at different speeds. None of them was able to cum right away. In fact, it took all of twenty minutes for Jeremy to cum first among the guys. Over the next ten minutes all but Trevor had cum, though the amounts of deposits being licked out of the Sisters were small.

This time, five of the Brothers actually volunteered to do cleanup and taste the semen just to make sure that none of the Pledge guys had faked it; of course the erotic nature of licking such lovely pussies as those of the Sisters held its own attraction. All four of the Brothers pulling away from the just-fucked Sisters verified small cum deposits. Then they all turned to watch Trevor to see if he could finish fucking Marta before time ran out; in just four minutes.

Marta was speaking to Trevor using the most slutty and whorish level of erotic conversation she could use in efforts to enflame his mind and body so that he could finish in time. She was even squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles using Kegel exercises. Brooke rubbed her body gently and with a sexy flourish against Trevor's ass and back and squeezed his balls gently. He was very turned on by all this attention, but he, just, could, not, CUM!

"Time!" cried Todd.

There were several cries of "Awww" focused on Trevor. Try as he might, and with the encouragement of all there, he still had not been able to cum a third time. He had made Marta very happy by bringing her to four more glorious orgasms due to the ministrations of his huge cock ironing out the inner fabric of her very tight pussy lining.

"Don't worry, Roomie," comforted Brooke. "I'm sure that you will be able to over-CUM all of this." Everyone around her laughed and encouraged Trevor, with all of them chuckling at Brooke's well-understood pun. Trevor just shook his head and hugged her with a timid smile.

From that point on, everyone just mingled a while and snacked from the remaining food on the buffet table. They enjoyed a dip in the pool and drinks and pleasant conversation. By nine-thirty, everyone had rinsed off the chlorine and drifted back inside. The Pledges paired up to meet in 2F before retiring for the night.


"Well," said Andi, "That's two events down for the week. We only have three more to go and Slut Week will be over." All the couples smiled and hugged their partners. Everyone was feeling rather upbeat, even Trevor. Andi continued, "Remember, Ladies, that tomorrow, we have Watertight Wednesday. I would recommend that you spend some time with the butt plugs as soon as you get out of class tomorrow."

"Andi," asked Catherine, "Do you think that sometime soon you could teach all us girls that deep throat trick that you do? All the Brothers are just going ape shit over your ability to do that last night. And I'll admit that I'm a little jealous ... in a friendly sort of way, of course." All the girls, even Andi, grinned at this.

"There is not really a great deal to learn about it, and Melanie hasn't said anything about it being a requirement for any of the activities this week. Basically, you just raise your chin to align your whole mouth and throat, swallow on the way down to fool the gag reflex, push hard when his cock reaches the entrance to your throat and try to keep swallowing, and breathe through your nose once it's in.

"I tell you what," Andi said with a nod around to all the couples. "We can get together during the first part of next week, and I'll help out all of you ladies with learning how to give deep throat blow jobs. Deal?"

All the girls nodded and all their male partners gave them leering smiles at this. Dee pinched Aaron as he gave her a humorously overdone leer.

"Now, which of you guys wants to be the demonstrator for this class?" Andi asked with a twinkle in her eye. All the guys stuck their arms straight up and Jay and Lee were actually jumping up and down in a mock school-child imitation. All the girls just giggled and tried to hug their roommates to hold them still.


Much later that evening, Jay held Andi close as they spooned together while trying to get to sleep. It had been a long two days with full class loads, coupled with two very sexually-active and tiring evenings for the Pledges. As he began to relax, Jay smiled. He still found it hard to believe that he was as deep into something as erotic as the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. And the WOMEN! Man, oh, Man!

Jay raised his head slightly so that he could get a better look at the beautiful blonde woman in his arms. Andi Steadman was the most amazing of them all and he felt in awe of her sense of self-confidence and her sexual prowess.

Jay lowered his head and sighed heavily, wishing that he could get up enough sexual energy and endurance to pull off another fuck after the night's activities. He could never imagine a time when he would NOT want to fuck Andi Steadman. And she was obviously not averse to the advances of her Pledge brothers, especially one with whom she was sharing not only a room, but a bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.