Campus Life: Slut Week
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

"Just flash my pussy all day long. Is that what I'm hearing you say, Girl?" Tylea was fuming as she listened to Melanie's delivery at the breakfast table on Tuesday morning. The other Pledge girls were offering anything from mild disbelief and hostility at what Melanie had just told them all the way up to pragmatic amusement.

Melanie simply smiled in her own inimitable and seemingly airheaded way and plunged right along, saying, "That's right, Tylea. Whenever you sit down today and the rest of the week, be it in class or lab, outside on student benches, on public transportation, or for a meal, you must have your knees apart a minimum of six inches. That is like the distance described by the length of a dollar bill stretched from knee to knee.

"None of you should be feeling too out of sorts about this. I mean, after all, you've been cavorting around the house here in the nude for a while now. And you were all flashing and showing off last Friday during your little shopping spree. I seem to remember you all laughing and talking about having had quite a bit of fun and enjoying yourselves and showing off in public when you got back to the house afterward."

"Yeah, well," began Catherine, "that was out and about where we are not likely to run into those folks who saw us ever again and we were in a group. Here at the house, everything is in a controlled environment with everybody on the same sheet of music. But, on campus, we will be by ourselves; and we will be around the other students with whom we will be sharing classes and other activities for at least four years. And who knows how many of them are uptight assholes about sex?"

Irina had been standing behind Melanie's chair as the younger woman was delivering the instructions for Tuesday. She became mildly irritated at this point. "Look," she said with a slight frown, "you ladies are all learning art and science of Courtesan. Courtesan must understand all sexual types and patterns in order to adapt.

"This exercise helps you to understand tendencies of some people to be exhibitionists. There are many people out there who do this, or desire to do this, as part of fantasy, but are afraid to act. Some of you may even harbor this tendency. Better to know now if you do, and better all around for you to understand those who do--even if YOU do not.

"Now! No more complaints. Class time approaches." With that, Irina clapped her hands regally, as if dismissing errant children.

"And don't forget, Pledges," Melanie reminded them airily with a toothpaste smile, "Rule Seven is still in effect this week! You gotta give it up on demand!"


Kyle walked with an open expression and a Smartphone in his hand as if he belonged here on campus, just like any other student this fine Tuesday morning, even if he might be juuuust a tiny bit older than the others. His backpack was held in place over one shoulder as he roamed the campus with an innocuous ball cap on his head and sunglasses hiding his roving gaze.

But Kyle had two very specific purposes today, as he seemed to be having whenever he was in and around campus these days. He was trying to observe campus life without being detected. He was also specifically trying to observe one Dee Rivers without being detected as she worked her way to class.

Kyle watched Dee with a sidelong look as he pretended to be checking email or weather on his Smartphone. As she took a fork in the sidewalk, a very handsome male student stopped her to converse. He raised his right hand, showing her something in or on the hand, and she sighed deeply and visibly and nodded. They began to walk together into the nearest building.

Out of curiosity, Kyle decided to be bold and to follow Dee inside for once. He glanced around surreptitiously to see if any of Peterson's Campus Security guys and gals had picked up his scent yet; clear so far!

Walking inside, Kyle did not see the couple at first, but detected the closing of a door a couple of rooms down the hall on the left. Before it shut all the way, Kyle noted that there were no lights on in the evidently unoccupied classroom, with the only available illumination being the ambient light probably coming in from the windows.

Kyle slowed in his approach so as not to alert anyone with the noise of his footsteps. Listening quietly outside the door, he heard a quiet murmur of conversation followed by silence for a few seconds.

Softly at first, and then more insistently, Kyle heard the rhythmic sounds of physical body motion and male and female grunting and moaning, as well as fleshy-sounding body collisions that could only be two people engaged in fucking. Immediately, Kyle felt his cock begin to harden as he imagined that he was the one bending the pretty young coed over a desk or lab bench and putting the meat to her wet and ready pussy.

The sounds continued until he heard a strained feminine outcry of pleasure followed in about fifteen seconds by the unmistakable masculine groan of orgasmic completion. Quickly, Kyle retreated to the double doors from which he had entered the building and waited outside the doorway with his Smartphone pressed against one ear, talking as if he were on a call.

Within a few minutes, the couple exited the building through those same doors, evidently ignoring the guy making a call on his Smartphone with his back to them. They continued to the fork in the sidewalk at which point, Dee turned back to look briefly in Kyle's direction. She kissed the male student on the cheek. They said something to each other and both of them smiled and even chuckled before separating and going their separate ways.

Man, thought Kyle, this Dee Rivers sure is an active little sexpot! Thinking about it, he realized that, even with this continued proof of Dee's engagement in all this sexual activity with what appeared to be strangers, he still found her attractive. Far from being repulsed or disgusted by the activities of a girl that would normally carry with her the distinctive label of an active slut--like the almost public blow job yesterday and the blatant act of sex in an empty classroom today--he found that he was still deeply intrigued by Miss Dee Rivers. It surprised him to find that he was interested in more than just the horny feelings spreading through his groin. He really needed and wanted to get to know this unique girl much better.

After all, Dee was not acting any stranger than some of the other coeds Kyle had observed during his 'patrols' on Middlebury College campus in the recent past. Dee Rivers just seemed to be the one that attracted him more than the others for some strange reason.

In his brief encounter with Dee and her friend, Andi Steadman, last week during that traffic incident, something had clicked in Kyle's brain and he just could not shake it. Dee Rivers had his attention on more than one level in his consciousness.

Thinking about it for a minute, Kyle realized that this could get complicated and scary in a hurry if he dwelled on it. He'd really have to guard his heart here until he could examine things a bit more rationally.

Kyle had come to realize that these strange sexual encounters he was observing among the folks associated with the Sigma Lambda Tau House could not easily be explained away as the typical acts of simple horny students. There was definitely a pattern developing, something to all this that was atypical and he was curious to learn more about the situation in general--and more about Dee Rivers specifically.

Kyle followed Dee into a building that appeared to house various labs. As he walked down the hallway well behind her, he watched as she entered one of the labs with its door still propped open--and it would probably stay propped open until start time for the lab. Slowing down, he glanced in and spotted her briefly as she sat on her lab stool. What he saw caused him to pause briefly in the doorway for about fifteen seconds, moving away only when she began to look in the direction of the door.

Kyle had moved on past the doorway before he could determine if Dee's full attention had reached him. Still burned into his retinas, though, was the image of the pink lips of a naked and bald flashing pussy from under Dee's short skirt as she had been sitting immodestly on the stool with her knees parted by an appreciable distance. Her labia still glistened, possibly with some of the remnants of the sexual discharge of her male partner from a few minutes earlier.


Jay Wells was not comfortable at all!

He had made it to his Freshman Seminar on Post-Cold-War Culture and had been sitting there waiting calmly for the professor to arrive and for class to start. Movement beside his left shoulder had gotten his attention and he had looked up.

Now, smiling down at Jay was the face of one of the elder member Sisters; he was pretty sure that he remembered her name to be Duchess. Hell, he ought to remember all of them since he'd had his cock buried in the pussy of almost every one of them at one time or the other during the previous evening. Then they had all socialized afterward as if it were just a simple cocktail party at someone's house.

He could only smile back at her now with curiosity written all over his face. Why would an upperclassman be in a Freshman Seminar classroom?

He found out in a hurry!

Duchess squatted and, shielding the activity with her body, reached out to the fly of his slacks under the student desktop. She continued to smile, and said, "This should be a very exciting class for you. It's a shame that I can't hang around to watch, but someone in here will. You don't know which one; so you simply need to comply, Sweetie."

By now, she had lowered his zipper, reached into the tiny thong panties that his partner for the week, Andi Steadman, had given him to wear this morning, tying the strings for them herself. Duchess now pulled his cock completely out of his pants. It had already begun to stiffen as the open air began to have its arousing effect, along with Duchess' two or three quick strokes.

Jay's eyes widened at the realization that his cock was out in the breeze under his desk and was already getting painfully erect. Duchess continued to smile and said softly, "Now you just leave that beautiful cock out until class is over. At that time, you may put it away and go to your next class. And I want to hear about how you felt about having your cock hanging out during Freshman Seminar when we speak at the Three-Timer Tuesday event tonight."

With that, she raised her eyebrows and smiled wickedly at him. "And I fully expect that one of the three times you bring one of us Sisters off tonight will be with me." She kissed his cheek before she rose and retrieved her own book bag. "I'm really looking forward to it, Sweetie," she said and walked off. She glanced back and, with a hot look, blew him a kiss from the doorway just before leaving the room.

Jay just hoped that he would not be required to stand at any time before the end of class. He also hoped that his erection would subside sometime soon. After all, the bottom of the desktop was a bit rough on the sensitive tip of his erect and already aching cock.


Kyle had simply had to take a lunch break from the surveillance game he was enjoying on campus. After all, he had skipped breakfast. In this hungry mode, he had really been craving a big fresh sandwich at his favorite local deli located conveniently just across the footbridge near the campus that crossed just west of Otter Creek Falls.

He was on his way back across the footbridge with the bag containing the very large pastrami sandwich on freshly-baked rye bread, headed toward where he had parked his car. At the halfway point, he saw someone else enter the bridge from the end on the side nearer to campus and he almost stopped--it was Dee Rivers! Years of training kicked in and he took a deep breath and continued walking as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

As the two approached each other, he tried to pretend that he did not recognize her right away, hiding his eye movements behind sunglasses. She, for her part, did not seem to be paying him any attention yet. She was walking with her head down as if deep in thought.

As they passed, she raised her head to smile in passing, her southern manners prodding her to do so out of simple courtesy. Kyle smiled back and nodded, but did not say anything. He saw her eyebrows drop fractionally, even though her smile remained in place as she moved past.

"Hey! Wait!" he heard her call after they had already passed. He turned to see her looking at him with an appraising, yet amused look. She shocked him with what she said next, "You wouldn't be stalking me, now, would you--Mr. Kyle Evans?"

Her recognition of him, and the blatancy of the question, finally shook Kyle's façade. He looked literally like the kid on his knees up on the kitchen counter with his hand firmly embedded in the jar of cookies taken from the high shelf; with his mother standing over him.

Dee chuckled to herself as she saw his discomfiture.

"Wha-what do you mean? And how do you know my ... Oh! It's you, uh, Dee, right?" Kyle stammered, attempting to recover the air of a simple innocent encounter with her.

He saw her glance down at the bag containing his lunch and look back up. "Noonie's Deli, huh? That's where I was going for lunch as well. I'll tell you what; come on back with me to the north side of the bridge and let me get something to eat. Then we can sit down and eat together and you can tell me all about how you just ... happen ... to keep turning up where I am all the time."

"Well, Ms. Rivers, I don't really know what you mean by that," he said smoothly, but he began to smile at the opportunity to get to talk to her. "But I have the time; and I would be very happy to share lunch with you, if you would like. I'm not in a rush." With that, he turned to walk beside her back across the foot bridge.


"Did you ever read any of the old original James Bond thrillers from a few decades ago?" Dee asked once they had sat down on a leaf-covered embankment at a small shaded spot on Printer's Alley. It was situated nicely in the shade of a grove of trees near the bed of the old railway line.

Kyle swallowed the bite that he had been working on. "Yeah, I did a couple of years ago," he said. "I found an old paperback copy of one in a box of morale items some Texas school kids had sent to my unit over in Iraq, along with cigarettes and smokeless tobacco." Texas kids knew what Soldiers really needed and wanted in a care package, Kyle remembered.

"It was very well written, even if it was dated, and dealt with international intrigue in the old Cold War days. It took place in some casino in France mostly, if I remember right. Why do you ask?"

"Oh! So you were in the service, huh?" she asked. "So was my late daddy. He was killed in Iraq a couple of years ago." Her expression darkened slightly as she said this.

"I'm sorry for your loss. We lost a lot of good folks in that dust bowl. In answer to your question, yeah; I was in the Army." He just left it at that.

Dee looked off in the distance for a second or two. She said, "I remember one book where the evil genius that James Bond was up against commented on their meetings. His name was Goldfinger and he told Bond that when it came to encounters with a potential adversary: once was happenstance; twice was coincidence; and three times was enemy action."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.