Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Holy shit! Kyle thought. She just ran into that guy a few minutes ago and now she's down on her knees sucking his cock!

Kyle Evans watched silently from his place of concealment. He had surreptitiously followed the Sigma Lambda Tau Pledge group until they had entered campus and begun to disperse. He had stayed with Andi Steadman and Dee Rivers and their male partners until they had split off in four directions. From that point, because of his slowly increasing attraction to her, he had decided to stay with Dee.

Very shortly after that, a student who appeared to be an upperclassman had approached Dee with a friendly smile and lifted his right hand in front of her face as he spoke to her. She had appeared to sigh resignedly and nod as she checked her wristwatch. The man had then led Dee into the shadows of the building beside which they had been standing when they met.

There, to Kyle's amazement, Dee had set down her book bag and taken hold of the waist band of the man's trousers with one hand to pull him close. She had knelt, unzipped the older student's fly, and pulled out his cock to engulf it in her mouth quickly. Kyle could see the pink glow to Dee's face, indicating her obvious embarrassment. Yet, despite all of this, she was readily, quickly, and enthusiastically complying with the guy's request--not demand. There had been no argument, threat, or hesitation involved.

Tempted as he was, Kyle refrained from recording any digital images or video of all this.

The unknown young man was now trying to be on the lookout for possible discovery. He was soon lost in the euphoria of a well-done blow job. Within five minutes of the beginning of the whole event, the man's knees were sagging and his mouth hung open as he released his obviously substantial load of semen into the willing mouth of Dee Rivers. For her part, she was evidently swallowing the whole load; every man's dream when it came to blow jobs!

Dee held the head of the man's cock in her mouth for about twenty seconds, not moving over the sensitive tip. Then she withdrew slowly and visibly licked off and swallowed the last drops of cum that she had received from the man. Kyle was surprised to see her smile somewhat shyly at this evidently unknown upperclassman, kiss the tip of his cock lightly, replace it in his trousers, zip and straighten his fly, and then stand to kiss him lightly on the cheek.

The man smiled and said something encouraging, obvious to Kyle because of the shy grin that spread on Dee's face and the chuckle from each of them. The man gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and walked off, leaving her to gather her things. Kyle watched as she retrieved her book bag, checked her watch again, and hurried off to class. He could only shake his head in silent amazement. What the hell was that all about!


"Dean, Honey, I just wanted you to know about all of this because I never want to hide anything from you, especially anything involving sex," Andi Steadman said into her cell phone to her husband.

"So you say that you are required to do ANYTHING that an elder member asks? Even fuck him or suck him? These guys aren't going to get you kicked out of school are they? I went to a lot of trouble getting your sexy genius ass into that college. I don't want some silly sex lark causing you to get the boot." Dean Steadman's tone held a strange mix of amusement and consternation. Andi rolled her eyes at her husband's questions, concerns, and the implied admonition.

"Yes, we have to do anything they ask. So far, it's only been a blow job this morning for one of the elder member Brothers; at least he was cute and very clean and had a nice cock, but I still have one more class before lunch and one after, before returning to the house. It could turn into a mild orgy for all I know before the day is out.

"But, so far, they have only demanded this kind of thing under the cover of shadows and behind a building. There was only a very small chance of someone seeing, in my case. And, from what Dee and Brooke texted me over the last half an hour about each of their lone adventures this morning, it was the same for them.

"And, even if someone did see us, this is college. College kids like us are expected to be spreading their sexual wings, so to speak. I don't think I will be getting into any real trouble, as long as they are being as careful as they have been so far."

Andi was avoiding proximity to other students as she spoke into the phone and walked to her next class, which was Writing Workshop. It was not necessarily a core class required of all freshmen at Middlebury. But it was one from which she could not be exempt--despite her genius-level admission test results--because of her lack of experience in formal writing.

"Okay," Dean replied. "But if this gets out of hand, I just may have to put my foot down. Honey, I love you and I want you to enjoy your college experience as much as possible. But I don't want you to be compromised on your way to getting your degree. You are too intelligent and just too important to me for this Sigma Lambda Tau bunch to put you in the way of any harm, censure, or scandal." Dean was trying to sound loving and supportive, but he was starting to get mildly concerned.

"Hey, Lover," Andi answered him with a sultry tone, "I know you love me and you're concerned about me. And you know that I love you just oodles! But I gotta tell you; this stuff really turns me on! If you were here right now, I'd probably be dragging you into an empty classroom and sucking your brains out through the tip of your wonderful cock.

"I guess it's the implied risk, but still knowing that they are trying to keep things as low key and safe as possible. That's what keeps me comforted, but aroused at the same time. Does that make any sense to you at all?"

"Actually, it does. This plays into the surprisingly common sexually exhibitionist fantasies of a lot of people; women especially, from what I have heard and read. And I guess it has touched something in you as well. Me, too! Hell, even now, I'm sitting here with a hard-on, and I'm very aroused just by thinking about what you have described!"

"Well, Honey, you know that Mouse Collins, Jan Pittman, and even the lovely Chastity Clarke would just love to get their hands--or their lips--on that beautiful cock of yours if they knew that you really needed some relief." Andi was naming other Junior VP wives besides herself who participated in J.A.M. aluminum's Executive Pussy On Demand program.

"Hell, even Helen Morris would drop what she is doing and run over if she knew! You might even try out that new girl in the program, Mark Dunham's wife, Kari." Andi had to chuckle at the vision of her friends all drooling over the prospect of sucking or fucking her hunky husband if she asked them to. They were all just that open-minded and crazy ... just like Andi!

"Oh, that's okay. Maybe I'll just get April to take the edge off this evening. After all, you almost ordered us to do just that before you left to return to campus yesterday," Dean reminded her, mentioning their lovely young live-in housekeeper and Andi's good friend of many years--also a veteran and survivor of the strip club scene like Andi.

"Dean! That's a great idea! And I know that, after all her recent lousy dates, like the one she had on Saturday, April is really wound up and horny enough to give you the ride of your life!"

Andi had to smile at the vision of her husband and her housekeeper--and longtime friend--taking out their sexual frustrations in each other's arms--and legs--this evening after he got home. She trusted both of them to keep things mostly physical and not get too emotionally carried away, even though she recognized April's obvious, but controlled, attraction to Dean.

"I know we've talked and even joked about that. Are you still so sure?" Dean asked sincerely. He was very much in love with Andi and did not want his young wife ever to doubt his ability to keep their committed love and the sex they enjoyed with others in their respective compartments.

"Dean, you know I'm sure. I wouldn't want either of you to go to bed horny and unsatisfied. What kind of wife and friend would I be if I did that? That would be tantamount to spouse abuse and employee abuse; tantamount is another one of my new words, you know." Andi beamed to herself at this.

"You don't have to impress me, Genius; I know you are super-smart," Dean chuckled. Then he sighed resignedly and said, "You know that I love you more than life, and I'd really love to drag you to bed for about a week the next time you come home from school, right?"

"Oooh! That sounds intriguing. I love you too, Sweetheart. I'll call you tomorrow with the details of this big sex party tonight that they are calling the Monday Meet-N-Greet, or something like that. It sounds interesting and it ought to be a lot of fun, but I don't have a lot of details on it. I will tomorrow.

"Oh! Hey, Honey, how would you like to see the Sigma Lambda Tau House this week? They are hosting a social and dance this Saturday afternoon and they said I could bring a date from outside of Sigma Lambda Tau."

Dean smiled and replied, "I know how much you like partying and dancing, and just how excited you seem to be about this Sigma Lambda Tau experience. I would be thrilled to see the place with you. Maybe you could even introduce me around. After all, it's only fair that I get to meet some of the other guys who have been fucking my sweet wife, don't you think?"

Andi laughed, comfortable in her own belief that her beloved was only teasing her and was so confident in her love that he was not really jealous. "Yes, Lover, I'd say that's only fair. We'll just have to be careful how we introduce you so that we don't blow my cover here as a typical unattached airheaded bimbo blonde."

Dean laughed in response to that; but, before he could say anything else, Andi said, "Gotta go or I'll be late for class." Andi smiled warmly as she thought of her loving husband on the other end of the call.

Dean said, "Take care, Baby; and call me when you can." As he hit the disconnect button on the telephone's cordless handset, Dean sighed and just sat looking out his window for a few minutes in thoughtful silence.


Irina's breathing was finally coming back under control. Nevertheless, she was still panting as she came down from the heights of her third and longest orgasm of the encounter so far. She could not help but look at the man who had brought this about with his fingers and tongue with grudging admiration.

Irina had been with many men, both skilled and unskilled in the art of sex. This man was definitely skilled, but not in the refined ways to which she had become accustomed. His ways were simple, maybe crude by the standards of her past mentors, but very effective.

She had assumed when Peterson had demanded an ongoing arrangement of sex with her personally as the cost of his cooperation that he would end up being very pliable in her hands. After all, she was the professional here.

Was she in for a shock!

Pete Peterson had taken her straight to his apartment after their late breakfast, without spending too much time at all in conversation. He had simply told her what he desired and went about moving the events of the late morning along at a pace and an agenda of his own determination and his own making. She had lost control early on and had never regained it over the past hour or so.

Irina had been somewhat awed by Peterson's take-charge attitude. He was not necessarily arrogant, but he gave off an aura of confident determination, one that had started to touch something deep inside of her. It did not hurt that he was very physically fit and very handsome in a rugged way, despite the few scars in somewhat discreet locations across his body. He had so obviously been a man of violence at one time, perhaps a Soldier.

Irina had basically been owned all of her life. She had had her path in life determined by someone else since she was a child. Now, with Old Carl's death, and her personal independence finally established for the first time in her life, she had been surprised to find that she was used to being directed by someone else and she had realized that she would miss that somewhat, unless...

The desire to determine her path for herself was still there. But Irina realized now that she found it quite easy to submit to Peterson; probably because she had been conditioned to do so with other men, and even a few women. She realized this on a rational level; but, at another much deeper level, she was thrilled at Peterson's forcefulness; his maleness! his charisma! and now, oh, God, his wonderful tongue!

My God, Irina thought, where did he learn to be so good at eating pussy? Only another woman could have done it any better than he did it!

Pete had rolled up over Irina and was now kissing his way up her shimmering body in the natural light filtering through the window sheers of his bedroom. Nipping lightly with his teeth at her left nipple, he caused her to gasp.

Pete positioned his cock near the entrance to Irina's pussy and looked deeply into her ice blue eyes. "Put me inside of you," he demanded simply and softly.

Never breaking eye contact with him, Irina reached between them and grasped his moderate-girth circumcised six-inch cock and guided the head to her very moist slit. Once his cock head was seated within the entrance to her sex, she could feel his excitement grow. She could not see any outward signs. It was just a feeling that she had learned to detect over her many years as a professional sex worker and bed partner to many men.

Irina now found that she was aroused again to the point of real need. She pulled her heels against Pete's ass in an effort to draw him on in. It was like trying to move a building. With one hand firmly on her bald pubic mound, he was not budging. Instead, he eased in at a tantalizingly slow rate, drawing out the feeling that he evidently wanted them both to experience. It was driving her crazy. She wanted him to get on with it.

"Fuck me! Move into me now and fuck me. Bud Laska! Ebat Mene! Please! Fuck me!" Irina growled with a lusty glaze over her eyes. She tried again to pull him in, but he still went at his own pace, holding her hips away and causing her to pant with her building need. "Oh, God, please!" she gasped.

Pete finally bottomed out after taking at least three whole minutes to move in, seemingly a millimeter at a time. He was savoring the second most wonderful feeling known to men throughout history; the feeling of having his cock gripped by a tight, wet, willing pussy upon first entrance. This was second only to orgasm itself in many men's minds, and Pete had to agree with that assessment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.