Vampire Erotica - Cover

Vampire Erotica

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The middle-aged woman looked very desirable kneeling on his resting place. Her ankles and wrists were enclosed in leather restraining straps and she was panting with a mixture of fear and sexual arousal.

Lafitte ran his fingers down her back all the way to the beginning of her ass crack. He slowly slid his middle finger into her tight little opening and hooked it up inside her ass crack, impaling her on his middle digit. She sighed in resignation and relaxed her anus for his exploratory entry. He was well satisfied with the tightness of her little brown hole and removed his hand giving her an appreciative pat on her ass cheeks.

Marcy Underwood was mortified. It was bad enough to have all those nasty boys and girls sucking her blood all night, but now she had this blood seeking cult leader playing with her poopy hole. It was really too much. She hoped her ex-husband Ronald would never find out about this humiliation. He would be ecstatic to learn of her disgusting treatment by this band of basement dwellers.

Even now, Marcy could feel her juices running down from her long-neglected pussy. The younger members seemed more interested in pricking her vein for little sips of her lifeblood than in penetrating her still pretty little vagina. She had hoped this leader would be more interested in her feminine assets and make her take his exceedingly large cock in between her legs. He seemed overly interested in her nether hole and played with her bottom for a very long time. She had to admit his attentions back there helped make her quim so very wet.

Lafitte dropped down on top of the helpless female. He wrapped his legs around her ample rump and let his rampant cock wander all over her well-trimmed slit. The little slut started to whine and whimper with all her female wiles. He slapped her fully rounded cheeks and the entire band simpered and hooted at the sound of the heavy meaty sounds bouncing off the Centuries old basement walls.

Marcy tried not to make any sound as her ass was pummeled in an undignified manner by the Pirate vampire Chieftain. She struggled against her restraints to no avail and surrendered her body to the will of the creature from hell. After a long spate of particularly harsh spanks, the middle-aged business woman voiced her first cries of despair and frustration. She began to grunt after each blow much to the delight of the followers of the Vampire Chief. They chattered and some even coupled in desperate attempts to be more "human" in their demeanor.

She felt her ass cheeks being spread wide open and saw that two of the female assistants were setting her up for impalement on the vampire's rampant cock.

Marcy was certain she would be taken in her poopy hole after all the attention Lafitte had given to her tight little anus. However, his long cock slid up and down her dripping vaginal slit and soon his cock was pushed inside with very little effort. She was astonished at how long his cock actually was and could feel it bottoming out against her interior wall. Her ex-husband had a rather little weenie and never was able to make her have a decent orgasm with his tool. She was required to use her own methods to secure a satisfactory release usually performed after the little prick was snoring right next to her.

The weight of the vampire fell onto her back as he mounted her.

She groaned at the unexpected pleasure sweeping her entire body. Lafitte's long cock had ridden many a female subject for hundreds of years and he applied all of that knowledge and experience to give Marcy the ride of a lifetime. She found herself falling into a frenzy of spirited humping trying to get him deeper inside her. She sprayed her juices 3 times before she felt the cock swell up inside her and she knew she was about to receive the creamy gift from a 400 year old vampire deep inside her gushing vagina.

The splash of vampire seed was like a jolt of hot sauce in a virgin mouth. It burned her and made her suddenly docile and submissive to his will. Everything became sharper, her vision, her hearing and especially her sensitive sexual nerve endings that pleaded for more of the vampire juice to coat her vaginal walls with sticky goo.

Lafitte pulled out his dripping cock and rubbed it up and down her well lubricated ass crack. The two female vampires licked her ass with devilish tongues. They stretched her anus for Lafitte's cock and she felt him apply strong pressure to her tight little opening. She wanted to say something but her words were frozen in her throat. She had only been ass fucked by her room-mate's brother in college and that was because they were so drunk. She remembered it as somewhat thrilling because her room-mate, a pretty girl from New Orleans watched the whole show with much interest. Marcy wondered at the time if the girl had already sampled her brother's cock up her ass at home.

Marcy felt her anus pop open and Lafitte's sturdy cock slid all the way inside. It was the sheer bliss of inch after inch of vampire impalement deep up into her rectal channel. She wanted to say something like "please, not so deep" but it came out as "Guh got I got a goooood". Marcy heard her own silly words and could not believe her depraved yearnings.

The ass fucking of Marcy lasted a long time. Lafitte's children were astonished at the older woman's staying power. She bucked and humped like a spirited bronco making Lafitte most pleased. He even tightened his grip on her neck to make her quiver and dance on the end of his well-satisfied cock. Marcy was enjoying every minute of it and when Lafitte's liquid offering finally splashed into her waiting rectum, she gave voice to her pleasure in a loud lingering wail of lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.