Vampire Erotica - Cover

Vampire Erotica

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Lafitte licked the virgin blood from his long fingernail. He shuddered at the energy that suddenly blossomed in his gut. So unusual to have a 23 year old virgin dumped in his lap like this. Not that he was complaining, mind you, he was just reflecting on his bargain made in hell with the voodoo Queen.

He knew deep down inside his blood seeking body he was in fear of the Queen. She looked into his timeless eyes and she could read his every thought. He had absolutely no powers of persuasion over her and he was smart enough not to even try.

The pretty college girl stirred in his arms.

They were both stark naked. It was not for sexual gratification but because the basement was overly hot as the summer heat filtered in from above ground. His band of "made" children were scattered in all corners of the dark and foul-aired basement. Almost all females, they chattered and even laughed without humor as they shared the unfortunate humans culled from the pitiless streets of the French quarter in those hours after the security was rolled up. His family consisted of 15 females and only 5 males. They were all long time children with the exception of the mulatto female called "Candy" who had attracted him with her high-sitting rump and blood that tasted just like her name.

The "catch" from the prior evening was mixed. First, there was a passed out drunken sailor with throbbing veins and girlish features. A prostitute with a lipstick smeared mouth and a bag filled with condoms and K-Y. Lastly, there was a very succulent older woman in her mid-forties who had gotten lost looking for her missing spouse. He was probably sleeping it off in one of the cathouses that were sprinkled throughout the Quarter. Lafitte saw that the older woman was very popular with the males in his band and he assumed that the cleanliness of her conservative lifestyle had retained a high level of purity in her blood. He ordered them to "go easy" on the semi-conscious woman as he was interested in sampling not her blood but the tightness of her ample posterior when she was fully conscious and completely aware of what he was doing to her.

They hissed at him in frustration and pounced on the unfortunate sailor already being sampled by 3 or 4 females. One of his male children buggered the poor lad in a state of petulance over not getting his own way with the older female. The female children were amused by the impalement and marveled that his tiny brown hole opened so effortlessly. Lafitte surmised the boy had a lot of friends on board his unknown ship.

Lafitte was waiting patiently for the college girl to recover her full senses. Her stirring changed into fearful whimpers of despair and her pretty blue eyes fluttered open to take in his terrible visage. His cock was sticking up fully erect and placed dangerously ready between her shapely legs. His fingers twisted her sensitive nipples with a skill that made her moan sensuously with each tender flick. He had dipped into her vein several times during the night but just enough to increase his desire and his stamina for the anal impalement he waited for so patiently.

The girl opened her mouth to speak but before she could say a word, Lafitte pushed his fingers inside and ravaged the inside of her mouth with his inquisitive fingers. The girl closed her lips around his fingers in a submissive kiss of full surrender. That was the vampire chief's signal to flip her over on her tummy and pull her ass cheeks apart with his long-nailed fingers. The college girl's brown hole was quivering in either anticipation or in fear. He hoped it was both. She timidly asked,

"Why me? I am a good girl and I have never had sex except just fool around sex. The lady told me I was "special" and I was to do what you asked. She told me as long as I did what you asked, I would be returned to her safely. Is that true?"

Lafitte's cock was bouncing now in between the pretty girl's ass cheeks. Fortunately, her brown hole opening was well lubricated. It was a chore that Lafitte enjoyed for the better part of an hour learning all the little twists and turns of the blonde's rectal channel.

"That is all true, little one. Obey my commands and you will be safe. It is my obligation to the Lady in White."

"My name is Lisa and I will obey, master. Forgive me if I cry or flinch from your pleasure. It is only because I know nothing of these things."

Lafitte placed his cock on Lisa's anus and leaned forward applying pressure against her strong little sphincter muscle. His experience told him when it started to loosen and stretch to take his huge cock inside her velvety rectal walls. That first inch of entry was the hardest, after that he was able to slide his 9 inch cock all the way inside and bottom out on the other end of her rectal cavity. The pressure of her tightness was a source of rarely achieved pleasure.

All of the members of his clan watched intently as he slowly worked the ass of the virgin college girl. They all wanted a piece of her ass for themselves but knew these "special" girls were a reward earned solely by their leader. Sometimes, he would allow some of them to take a small sip of his virgins as a reward for loyal service.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.