Vampire Erotica
Prologue

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

An early series I presented was entitled "The Voodoo Queen" and I removed it from all but a couple of sites because it was not well received. It was, I fear, a combination of hesitant writing, confusing religious overtones, and a general sense of campiness about the practice of voodoo. In later chapters of "The Voodoo Queen, I attempted to incorporate elements of long existing vampire cults in the Bayous of the Gulf Coast and in New Orleans folklore.

I found that there was an interest in the vampire aspects of the story that far surpassed the original concept of a story about Marie Ma Cher, the true voodoo Queen of New Orleans regarded by many as a Saint and not a cult leader.

The main character of the vampire part of the story was Lafitte the pirate vampire chief and is based on both fact and fiction. The real Captain Lafitte was rumored to have been killed on more than one occasion only to spring to life again. It could be merely superstitious scuttlebutt but then again it could be the famous French sea captain had transported the seeds of Vlad the Impaler to the New World. He most probably sought to spread the blight of immortal searchings for restorative lifeblood in a cycle of death and destruction all along the Gulf Coast.

Just like other infamous vampires in folklore, Lafitte was a complex entity. Born of a whore and a hangman, he seemed destined for a life of shame and ridicule. Lafitte was the creature of a Chinese courtesan 200 years his senior who gave him the creation fang whilst he slept in a drunken stupor in the arms of crippled slut with a reasonably well-shaped bottom. Madame Lee had in turn been drained and made by the multi-faceted "Nosferatu" who dated back to the days of the original pyramids.

But this story is not about Madame Lee or Nosferatu. It is the story of Lafitte and his strange and obscene love for the most favored handmaiden of the revered voodoo Queen. Be assured that this story is only fiction and these fearsome creatures simply do not exist. Just keep telling yourself that and you will feel quite safe to continue reading.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.