On Any Given Saturday Night - Cover

On Any Given Saturday Night

Copyright© 2011 by Vic B

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What do college chicks do on any given Saturday night? Time for fun, of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

The music was loud, bodies sweating, champagne flowing ... All four had taken another little blue pill and cut the last strings to reality. Yesterday and tomorrow no longer mattered. All was left were feelings, emotions, sensations wrapped in a sexually charged atmosphere. Toro had taken off his useless button less shirt, showing off his tight muscular body while sensuously dancing to Latin rhythms. This was pure eye candy to the girls who made no effort to hide their stares, rising the level to a near palpable erotic energy.

Not to be forgotten, Steve decides to take his shirt off. He is taller and more muscular than Toro, the result of a strict regimen of weight training and careful dieting. Action speaks louder than words, Pam thought to herself as she steps close enough to lick his nipple and lets out a loud "Yum!" and a laugh daring Steve to respond. The unexpected wet tongue on his nipple sent a bolt of electricity through Steve's body right down to his crotch. He was instantly hard and instinctively grabbed Pam's waist pressing her body against his. They were at ideal heights, rubbing against each other in rhythm, their moans covered by the music's Caribbean cadence.

Steve had wrapped his hands around Pam's waist to her strong ass, caressing it, feeling its curves, its bounce, pressing it against his hardened cock, against her pelvis.

"I want a piece of that ass!" Steve blurs into Pam's ear, no longer able to restrain himself. In response, Pam turns her head and thrusts her tongue in his mouth, her arms wrapped around his neck, her sweating body pressing against his, her thin cotton dress the last remnant of social respectability. Not that respectability was a consideration from were the four stood. The dancing crowd could hardly see them on the balcony which could not decently hold more than the four of them.

Leaning back against a high bar stool, Steve looked up to see what Toro and Sophie were up to, seeing they too were crawling over each other, totally oblivious to their surroundings. In fact, with flashing strobe lights and colored spot lights keeping the area in semi darkness, Steve couldn't really be sure if the two were dancing or fucking. Pam turned her head to look at what Steve was focusing on:

"They look hot, don't they?" she says loud enough to be heard.

"You look hot!" Steve replies, turning her around, her ass pressing against his hard cock, arms wrapped around her body, each hand pressing against her big firm breasts. Pam lifts her head up and closes her eyes to savor the moment. She reaches back to place her hand on his harden manhood, turning herself on, feeling the tool that she so wanted inside her.

Pam felt Steve's hands lifting the back of her short dress to her bikini, felt the fine lingerie snap and slide off between her legs to the ground. She turns around and while staring into Steve's eyes, slowly lowers his pants zipper. His hands holding on to the bar stool, Steve's eyes shift back and forth from Pam's eyes to her hands. Expertly she slides her hand through the zipper, lifts up his sport brief while gently lifting his balls to lay them over the briefs waistband.

Both are staring at and admiring his stiff, thick cock and balls now out in the open. Pre-cum is oozing out of the glistening purple mushroom head of an at least 8 inches long and particularly thick cock. His sack is cleanly shaved, looking almost as big as a pool ball when raised up by his briefs. "Wow!" Pam thought to herself as she lowers her mouth to it, "the perfect instrument of pleasure". Her lips are now firmly around the head, her tongue licking it, tasting the man she is going to fuck silly. Mesmerized, Steve doesn't utter a word except for the sound of his heavy breathing. Pam lowers her mouth on his rod an inch or two before lifting it up to the tip of the head, licking it with her tongue before lowering herself again, this time an inch or two deeper. She repeats this until Steve senses her struggling but before he can intervene Pam had adjusted herself to swallow his entire cock. To demonstrate her skills, Pam lifts her mouth all the way back up to the tip of his cock and instantly lowers herself to its base, slowly at first then increasingly faster until Steve has to stop her to prevent himself from exploding in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.