Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next afternoon as I was changing from my work clothes, I saw a note on my pillow: "Dearest Mom, I love you so much that I simply do not have the words to tell you in the way I want to tell you. Last night was the happiest night of my life and you made it that way. I love you, Mom, Andrew"

Steve was also changing and I handed him the note and, after reading it, he handed me one.

"He wrote me, too."

"Dear Dad, I could never thank you enough for sharing the person you love the most with me last night. It was the happiest moment of my life when I was so beautifully united with the one we both love so much. Thank you, Dad, for sharing so lovingly with me, Andrew."

We hugged each other as Steve whispered, "Looks like we made the right decision, doesn't it?"

We agreed and went down to begin supper. Andy came into the kitchen and we both hugged him and told him how touched we were with his notes.

Then, later, I went to his room where he was eagerly waiting.

As I closed the door behind me, I laughed as I saw his sheet so obviously tented upward in anticipation.

"Looks like you're happy to see me, handsome," I said as he pulled away the covers, my son seemingly proud of his developing manhood.

I pulled off my nighty, sat down and kissed the tip of his cock and settled in next to him as we held each other and kissed.

My son was now much more relaxed and easy with how he was with me in these sexual situations, he was acting with much more confidence, knowing that I wanted his touches and caresses, not needing to be hesitant or unsure. He was now a lover, an experienced lover.

He was soon kissing his way down my body as I eagerly opened for his tongue as he assuredly brought me to orgasm with his mouth and tongue which he did so beautifully.

Then, I laid him out, kissing his body as I knelt next to him, giving his cock a suck, before I swung a leg up over him to press down, taking him into me.

His hands were, of course, on my breasts, as I began moving up and down on him.

"Oh, Mom, this is so good. I love you doing it this way, feels so good."

"I like it, too, because I can do this," I told him as I pressed down and twisted my hips back and forth.

"Mmm, yeah, feels super, and I get to play with these," he grinned as his hands massaged my breasts.

"You men are all alike, Andy, you're just like your father, just love my boobs," I said as I leaned over touching a nipple to his lips to suck, which he did eagerly.

After we had made love and I'd sucked him to help him get to sleep, at least that was the excuse I used, I quickly snuck down the hall naked to our bedroom and got in bed with Steve who asked me how it went for my second sex with our son.

I told him I'd fill him in if he'd fill me first and he rolled up between my legs and pushed his long, thick cock into me, sliding easily on the cum his son had just left.

I have to say, I'd never had so much sex, after all, I not only had a young teenage son with a hard cock all the time, the whole thing was turning hubby on as well. Not that I didn't just love it, I was never so aroused in my life.

Then, on Friday, as Steve and I were changing, he suggested, "What do you think about bringing Andy in with us tomorrow night. You ready for a threesome?"

"Oh, what a way I've come. Wouldn't have sex even until right before our wedding night. Now my son is fucking me and my husband wants to include him in on our sex."

"That's just about it. Think about what the two of us can do to make you happy."

Well, I did and it was making my pussy drench.

"It will get him thinking more about sharing and making his partner happy and I think you just might have the best night of sex you've ever had. Jeff's got his scouting campout, the house will be just for the three of us. What do you say?"

I honestly had forgotten about the camping trip. It was just an afternoon, then overnight campout, then back home by noon on Sunday. Oh, now my pussy was crazy.

"Well, look, let me think about it. I might do it but I need to think about it first."

He agreed but I wasn't sure if my old prudishness wasn't behind the bit of reticence I felt.

But, as I mulled the idea over, I thought it would be fun to just be completely out in the open around the house with my two lovers, to be naked and enjoying total sexual freedom like we three were living a totally open lifestyle ... even if for just one night. I was in and I told Steve.

So, we decided not to tell Andy until he and Steve returned home after dropping Jeff off at the pick-up point for his camping trip.

I had planned on wearing a short, black halter baby doll nighty that had a deep, open cleavage. It came with a v-string panty that I'd decided to leave in my drawer. Yes, oh, yes, I've changed a lot since I've been married. That and the barest dab of scent between my thighs completed my preparation for a wonderful night of love with my two lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.