Home-schooling My Boys
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The day was normal and then, at bedtime, I told Andy that I would come to his room for a while but that I was going to sleep with his father because we had planned to have sex. I wanted him to have to understand that he would be sharing me and that

his own wishes weren't always the ones that get granted.

So, I went and freshened up thinking about what I wanted this short time with my son to be, slipped on a nighty in case Jeff might happen to see me, then went down the hall and into Andy's room. I locked the door, every bedroom in our house locks from the inside, and pulled off my nighty.

"Oh, Mom, you are so beautiful. I love you so much. Thank you for coming even if it's not for long."

I went to his bed and pulled the tented sheet off so I could look at my son's beautiful, young body. He lay there smiling at me, knowing I was admiring his long, smooth, inexperienced cock standing straight up so expectantly.

"Looks like my son is excited to see his mother," I commented saucily as I got in next to him, leaning over to kiss the tip.

"That's what my sexy mom does to her oldest son," he cooed as I reached down to play with his dick.

"Here, let Mommy make you happy," I said as I leaned over to place a nipple on his lips as I reached over for the lotion that now stood on his bed table.

He was softly sucking as I slid my hand up and down on him as I looked down at him, eyes closed, a serene smile on his lips as he sucked and sucked.

Then, I felt his hand touch me right between my legs, ever so lightly. I raised my leg up to give him access and his fingers began softly rubbing up and back along my wet opening. Then a finger began working its way up into me as I slowly, firmly masturbated his cock while he sucked me so sweetly.

When his finger was up in me, he began fucking me with it. Just so he knew I liked what he was doing, I whispered, "Mmm, that feels nice, Andy. I'll bet you'd like this to be in me instead of your finger," and I gave his cock a tight squeeze.

He didn't answer but his eyes did open to look up at me as a smile spread across his face. Then, he began to groan and I felt a shudder go through him as his cum started spurting up from his penis and dribbling back down my fist as I continued.

Then, I kissed him goodnight and left him laying there, happily covered with his wet cum and went and had a phenomenal fuck with my husband. You can imagine how turned-on I was. It was the best sex in recent memory and I knew I was surely enjoying this new role in tutoring my son on the art of love. This episode began what has existed to this very day ... that my pussy is always aroused, always ready, always engorged and receptive and wanting. I just never dreamed that a woman could be so sexually stimulated that her desire simply never faded or diminished, not one bit. But that's where I was and it was to provide my two lovers with an unending opportunity and desire for sex.

As we had decided that I was to take things slowly initiating Andy into sex, my raging libido had only Steve as its main outlet. For several weeks, the poor guy had to fuck me at least twice a night and then, get up early to give me oral just to cool me down.

So, for another week or so, I would go down the hall to Andy's room after Jeff was in bed, strip naked and I would either masturbate him or suck him off after we had necked and petted for a bit. He was also masturbating me, I had shown him the many ways to make a woman feel good with his hands and mouth, yes, by the end of the second week, he was down between my legs now nearly the equal of his father in giving me superb oral sex.

My son was also leaving me notes under my pillow, love notes.

One read, "Mom, I want you to know how much I love you. You mean everything to me and I want to do everything I can to make you happy, love, Andy"

Another went, "To the most beautiful mother in the world, I love you so, Mom, you know how I so long to love you the special way a man loves a woman. I live for that day when we are united as lovers. Andy."

His love notes were so wonderful and sweet but also revealed a young man definitely on his way to growing up and having more manly thoughts and desires.

"Mom, Every time I see you, every time in that special way that you let me see you now, I know how much I love and want you. I want us to be together in a new and special way so our love is one like our bodies will be. Love, forever, Andrew"

He signed it 'Andrew, ' not 'Andy.' My, my, my son was growing up.

He loved our sex, of course, after all, he's fifteen. The hand jobs and blow jobs, his hands all over my body, enjoying the intimacy we now had, his licking between my legs, his fingers exploring inside me, pleasuring me so.

But he also loved our closeness, our cuddling, our soft caresses. He often just held me to himself, the warmth of our skin together bonding us. It was lovely.

He was also much more open about how he loved me, often telling me, being more specific than he was in his love notes to me.

He would tell me how beautiful my breasts are, how I make him so hard when he sees me naked. How he loves me to suck on him. How he craves the taste of me. Yes, my son is a cunnilingulist of the first order. And I'm quite proud that I've shown him the way. They may never know it but the girls and women in my son's future will owe me a debt of gratitude for his oral skills. I think, in some ways, he's better than his father though I'm keeping that to myself. You know how men are.

Then, on Friday night, one I planned on being with him most of the night long, we came together and kissed and snuggled as our hands renewed our familiarity with one another.

"I love you, Mom," he whispered in my ear as he got up to kiss his way down my body. I stopped him with, "Just a minute, Andy, tonight I have something special for us."

He stopped and was kneeling there expectantly as I took his cock in my hand.

"Are you ready to use this tonight?"

"Like with you? To make love with you?" he asked softly with a slight waver to his voice.

"Yes, do you think you're ready?"

"Oh, Mom, I've wanted this so much. Look, you can feel how ready I am."

"I can, you're really hard. Tell me what you want, tell me how much you want it, Andy. You can tell me kind of dirty if you want to."

We had never used street talk or slang words before but, after all, those are the words he knows at school and they're the words of the world around us and, well, after my strict upbringing, I learned that hearing and using those words really turned me on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.