The Lottery Winner's Challenge - Cover

The Lottery Winner's Challenge

Copyright© 2011 by John D

Chapter 2: Each way betting

We had dinner at a local cafe before I went to bed early. Other members of the contest stayed up and while it was great comparing notes, and enjoying the company of the people I have played games with for years, I had walked a long way and just wanted to rest.

My lie-in almost cost me my breakfast but I managed to just wander down in my pyjama shorts, without my top and eat the awful meal before the end of service.

Angelina's mansion was big and imposing. Her sister claimed it had cost her a meaty five million pounds, which I couldn't really doubt. I felt a little underdressed in my shorts and T-Shirts in the hot sun as eight of us meandered up the winding drive to the large house. We were shown in via a side-door to the impossibly large conservatory and into a marquee in the back garden.

Angelina was waiting for us with six female minders - all dressed in french maids' outfits. 'Today, is about betting. With a twist', she said, scanning our faces for an emotion. 'You will each get fifty chips to start with and have to make as much money on the poker, roulette, horse racing, blackjack and craps tables. You can stop playing at any time and if you decide to take off any part of your clothing for the entire game before you place your first bet, we will add extra chips to your score at the end, depending on how much you strip. Highest amount wins. Lowest amount loses. Forfeits of course. You have until 4pm.'

The maids then spread out to the six tables - a poker table with five seats in a circle, the roulette wheel, a TV on a racing channel, a blackjacks table, the craps table ad a Bankers table. I was next to flashergirl, or Maria from Scunthorpe, who looked at me and began to remove her clothes. I followed suit, as this is for one million pounds and was certain that everyone would be naked.

I was wrong - flashergirl and myself were naked, everyone else was topless except big_boned_lucy and bigboy19 who didn't remove anything. I followed Maria to the Bankers table and withdrew fifteen chips and then walked over to the blackjacks table. Minimum stake, one chip. Returns were the number of players plus one per chip staked. With just me and the banker, I quickly won six out of the eight games staking two chips per game giving me a profit of twenty chips and we had barely started. The cold chair and draughts weren't doing my ego much good so I moved away from the blackjack table which was near the doorway and walked over to the horse racing in the corner.

I staked two chips apiece on the next five races on horses I selected simply because I liked the name - 'Dare to be brave' at 11/1 was suitably apt! I wanted to pocket my betting slip but given I didn't have a stitch on, this was near on impossible!

Having spent half my winnings already, I came up behind flashergirl who was on the roulette wheel with most of the contestants and squeezed her hips. She jumped and then turned round to look at me.

'How are you doing?' I whispered.

'Forty chips up' she replied. Fuck!

I sat down on the chair next to her and put one chip on red and one chip on 18. Black 33. I had another three goes winning nothing, before putting my last two chips on the red three. Which promptly came up and gave me 36 chips. I deposited 25 of these with the banker and then went back to the blackjack table.

Although it was draughty, it was also profitable and by 1:30 I was another 100 chips better off. icum4u was walking around in just the women's underwear flashergirl had got yesterday and had even managed to grab a few chips to bet with even though he couldn't win.

The poker game, with flashergirl and big_boned_lucy was also profitable but at 3:00, when I was another fifty chips better off, Annabelle made an announcement.

'For the next sixty minutes, any part of your competitors which aren't covered by clothes can be touched. If he or she has an unfettered opening which is lubricated then you may use it, as they have given permission for you to do so by making it available, but you may not do so if their openings are not ready. They are not obliged to help you but cannot object or attempt to cover themselves if you are able to use it. No one can redress, but can you remove yourself from the game and forfeit this challenge if you wish'

Flashergirl and I looked at each other in dread as we listened to Annabelle's announcement.

'Oh fuck', she said, as bigboy19 began to take off his trousers behind her and then began fondling her breasts. It definitely affected flashergirl's game, as I won the next two games easily but did not want to bank any of my chips as I saw someone had given icum4u some KY Jelly and knew they it
could be easily smeared into my anus while I queued up. I didn't want to take the chance!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.