The Cock Clock
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How does the silver antique time piece disrupt our protagonist's sex life? A better question might be "When does it?"

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   time travel sex story,incest story

I woke up and stretched. It was six-thirty, past time to shower and leave for the office if this was a workday.

"Charlie, get a move on." Maggie's shout confirmed that I was behind schedule.

"Where's Felice?" I didn't want to get undressed if our daughter was still walking around the house. Actually, I did. If she could tease me, then I could tease back.

"She left for school. But she's really excited. Tonight we're going out for your favorite - BBQ ribs."

Excited for ribs? Maybe for something else that's hard and juicy. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh, you're such a tease."

I smiled as if I understood, but I didn't. So I took a shower, fighting an erection with images of Felice in her latest negligee floating around in my head.

All day at work, I noticed the round asses, uplifted breasts and righteous figures of all of the women in the office, which was most of the employees. I hid a daylong erection behind boxes carried low, leather folios held in front of my crotch, and under conference room tables. Something was driving my hormones, and I knew exactly what it was - the silver cock clock. It had somehow found its way into my briefcase. I didn't remember putting it there, but it was my companion on my desk all day, just a few feet away.

I left work a few minutes early, to beat the traffic. And if I didn't get some sexual satisfaction, there would be other beating to do.

Felice was already home, dolled up in a short skirt and dual-layer tank top that did nothing to hide the shape of her breasts. "Hello, Daddy." She gave me a big sexy kiss, just like the previous night when she and Hermana had come home.

My erection, which had started to fade during my commute, reenergized. In response to her kiss, I copped a feel of her ass. Yeah, I shouldn't have, especially since I still didn't know if I had the green light from Maggie to get frisky or worse. Felice jumped back the instant my palm cupped her ass cheek, her face red. Didn't she have any idea that her passionate undaughterly kiss was a turn-on?

My favorite BBQ joint was Pig Inn, a family-style restaurant in a nearly strip mall. Their motto: "Pig out at Pig Inn." Their specialty: baby back ribs with a homemade sauce that makes you lick your fingers.

I did a double take when the waitress approached. It was Janie, a former classmate of Felice's, just a couple of years older. Janie was all smiles as she circulated, giving hugs to everyone, including me. It was my perception that my hug was longer and tighter against her body then the others, but that could have been my fertile imagination.

My smile faded when I saw her t-shirt: black with a silver clock on the front. "Where did you get that shirt?"

"At a garage sale a few weeks ago. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. It's nice." I didn't mention how it accentuated her breasts, round and high on her chest. When she walked away, her hips twitched from side to side, her butt round over a thin waist. Why was I obsessing over Janie's body?

She came back with three glasses of water. "So how are things?" I asked.

Her smile drooped. "Okay, I guess."

I decided she wasn't pleased about something and so I terminated my interrogation. When it was my turn to order, I chose the ribs special. Maggie got fish. Felice had chicken. I hoped Felice wouldn't chicken out on sex if Maggie gave her okay.

Janie brought a small loaf of hot bread that I shared with my wife and daughter. I still didn't know if Felice was hot to trot and if Maggie would let me share our daughter's bed.

The food came quickly. If I'd been in bed with either Janie or Felice, I would have cum quickly as well. I attacked the full slab, my sexual hunger transferred towards my meal. In the end, I'd created a stack of bones, picked clean. My stomach was full, but the urge to bone Janie remained. After Janie returned my credit card, she made a circuit of the table, hugging Maggie around the neck from behind, Felice second in the same manner.

When she came behind me for my hug, I turned my face. My hand snaked up and held the back of her thigh as I kissed her like a machine gun, wildly on her cheek and lips. She pulled back, flushed and flustered.

I shook my head. What had I done, and in front of my family? I left an enormous tip, but not as big as the tip of my prick, which was desperate to enter Janie's pussy.

We all got up to leave. As we got to the exit, I stopped. "I forgot something at the table. Go on, I'll be right out."

Maggie and Felice shrugged and walked to the car. I scanned the service area near the kitchen, separated from the main eating area by half-wall dividers. There was Janie, waiting for an order to come out from the kitchen. I scooted over.

She flinched, surprised to see me still there, but smiled. "Do you always try to seduce your waitresses?"

"Only the really sexy ones." I put my arms around her and kissed her with passion. My hands cupped both of her ass cheeks, pulling her hips forward so she could feel my cock.

She pulled her face back, dazed. "I had no idea-"

A male member of the wait staff interrupted us. "Janie, you're order's up-" He stared at our embrace. "Don't let the boss see you messing around when you're on the clock."

Clock! The cock clock was driving me, urging me to make those advances. Another guy came over just as we broke our embrace. His lips formed a crooked smile. "Heyyyyy, Janie."

"I have to get back to work," she said. "Call me, okay?"

I nodded. Would I really call her and arrange for clandestine sex? I barely knew her, but was completely intoxicated by the possibility. Or was it just the clock, urging me on? Maybe it was the clock's way of telling me that Janie's first sex was bad and needed repair. The only certainty: I was horny and confused.

Maggie and Felice were tittering in the car when I slid into the driver's seat. I interrupted the female conversation with my arrival.

"So, how did you like the meal?" Maggie asked.

"Terrific," I replied.

"I'm glad you're in a good mood," said Maggie.

"And I hope you have room for desert," said Felice.

I had the strong impression she didn't mean ice cream.

Maggie made coffee when we got home. I sat in the kitchen and lingered over the cup.

"Felice is getting ready for you," whispered Maggie. "Don't disappoint her."

That was the confirmed authorization I'd been waiting for, but I was wary. "Are you sure about this?"

"We already decided."

I'd hoped that my time jumping hadn't changed Maggie's mind about being our daughter's first lover, and I'd gotten my wish. "Okay." I chugged the last liquid from my cup and walked upstairs. Felice's door was shut. I knocked.

"Come in." Felice's voice was timid, barely audible.

I swung the door open. Felice wore a see-through nightgown with sheer bra and panties. My cock turned to steel. My head told me to take it easy, to make Felice's experience one that she could look back on with pleasure. Without realizing, I'd ripped off my shirt and practically jumped out of my pants and jockeys. I stood like Superman, hands on my hips, my cock pointed directly at Felice.

"Oh Daddy. It looks so big." Her knees touched, a pose I found coy and exciting.

I took her into my arms and administered the same wild kissing I'd performed on Janie. My hands found and held Felice's firm ass cheeks. My cock rubbed against her belly.

Felice struggled to escape my grasp. "Daddy! Not so fast!"

I tried to pull myself away but my body wouldn't cooperate. I lifted her up and tossed her onto her bed, the queen sized one she'd inherited from us when Maggie and I got a king instead. I climbed above her, pulled the nightgown open and ripped her panties off. Her hands covered her crotch, which left her bra unprotected. With a jerk, I ripped that off too, exposing succulent young tits with dark circles. My mouth sucked those pointy nipples as I cupped her breasts from the sides. Meanwhile, my prick bounced around her thighs. I kissed my way up her throat and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She clamped her lips shut, driving me out. I was not to be denied the main event. I spread her thighs to accept me, positioned my cock between her fat labia and lunged my hips forward.

Felice screamed. "Dadddyyyyyy!"

Her outcry was a shock. I'd essentially raped my daughter. Why? I could have made her first time memorable by doing it softly, gently. And then it hit me. The clock was making Felice's first experience bad so I could repair it with a time leap. That must have been the reason, because I was no rapist. I jumped off the bed and opened the door.

Maggie was just about to burst in after hearing her daughter scream. "Charlie? What did you do?"

I pushed past her. "I can fix this. I can." I ran into our bedroom. No clock. Then I remembered. My briefcase. I ran down stairs and opened it. No clock. "I must have left it at work." I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and sweatshirt from the dirty laundry pile in the utility room and headed for the car.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" screamed Maggie.

"I'm going to fix it," I shouted.

"You're a pig and an idiot and a-" Maggie's voice was drowned out by my revving engine.

Late at night, there were almost no commuters driving to work, so the trip had little traffic to interfere with my mission. I pictured Felice sitting on the edge of her bed, Maggie's arm around her shoulder, consoling her daughter. I felt so small.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.