The Perfect Monster
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

The next day began with a visit from Gina. She had switched up her outfit a little. Instead of a skirt she was now wearing short shorts and a tank top. Her feet only had sandals, and her smile as I opened the door was plainly devious.

"So what's todays plan?" She said as I walked her inside. The folks were gone and as she passed my hand went to her ass and nearly glued itself there.

"Strip and I'll tell you." I said. She instantly pulled off the tank top and threw it cross the room. Her shorts hit the floor next and I was enjoying the view.

"Okay now what?"

I unbuttoned my then kicked my own pants and underwear off. "I'll tell you while you fuck me." I replied and sat down in a kitchen chair.

"Oh good I was hoping you were serious about that." She came closer and my hand strayed up her leg. Feeling higher to her juicy center, the girl was practically dripping. Her hand felt cool as it grabbed me and aligned itself with her entrance, and we both groaned as she she slid down.

"Tell me." Her arms wrapped my neck and her hips went to work.

I pushed up at her. And she stopped. "Uh uh I was supposed to fuck your cum out of you, now hold still."

So I did I was ordered and filled her in on her part of the plan. As I got further into describing it the more she got into fucking herself on me. Her hips pumping and grinding as she found the spots in her she liked the most. I held still with an effort of will. And soon she had me moaning and panting my cock swelling and shooting filling her pussy.

"Oh god I needed that." She said getting up and off me quickly, then getting into her panties. "I want to make sure I hold in your gift for our housewife slave." She got back down on her knees and put her mouth to me as I ran my hand through her hair. I watched as she cleaned me off.

"So you have your part down?"

"It's about as simple as can be, I'll make sure she does her part." She said pausing in cleaning me off." She licked again. "Your going to kill him?"

"If all goes according to plan."

"Good, when he dies I'm going to have you take my ass." She rubbed me across her face lovingly, then got up. She grabbed her shorts and found her tank top and put both on. Then grabbed the manilla envelope I had set aside.

I looked at her as she made her way to the door. "Aren't you going to clean up any before you go?"

"Nope I'm going to walk in smelling like how I'm going to leave her." She smiled. "When are you go to fuck her?"

"Soon, I have a plan."

She blew me a kiss and walked out the door. I made my way to the rest room to clean up a bit then went to my computer. By the time I got there she had turned her phone camera on. She was walking up to Mrs Thompson's door. She knocked at the door and a few moments later she opened it. "What does he want today?" Mrs Thompson asked. Today she was dressed in a nice sheer robe that showed the lines of her bra and panties under it.

"Come upstairs and I'll tell you." Gina said and walked to the stairs.

"You really like doing all these things to me don't you?" Mrs Thompson asked as they made their way up the stairs. Gina waited till she got to the top of the stairs to answer.

She did so by grabbing Mrs Thompson turning her violently till she faced the wall and leaning into her. I couldn't quite make out what she was doing. "Yes I do, and he loves knowing what I do to you. And..." She paused and I saw some movement under the robe. "From the way this cunt of yours feels you're looking forward to something." Gina backed up and turned Mrs Thompson around.

"Now get inside and up on the bed. I have some things for you." She walked Mrs Thompson inside and pushed her onto the bed, as she passed she set the phone so I could see what was happening. As she walked to the bed she pulled off her top and then ditched her bottoms. She crawled up Mrs Thompson's body and promptly put herself down on the woman's mouth. Her arms leaning back to feel the woman's legs then move higher.

"He fucked me before I came over. I hope he gave you something to look forward to." She pulled aside Mrs Thompson's Panties and her fingers slid between the folds. Her fingers came out wet and she pumped them back in. Working the woman's pussy as she ground her mouth to her lips.

My little Gina was quite a little firecracker with the older woman. Getting her to eat her pussy till she came then bending the woman over for a good fucking first with fingers then with the slung dildo she pulled up between her legs. It took next to no time for the woman to get into being used as she was and she was soon earnestly fucking back into the fake cock violating her depths.

It took some time but eventually Gina had used Mrs Thompson to her fill, and was laying next to her running the dildo along her lips making her clean it as she had done me earlier. "Now then. Get cleaned up." She said. "Wait an hour and go see Mrs Templeton like I told you to, hand that envelope to her and only her."

"Yes mam." Mrs Thomas said.

"Good my boss has told me has plans for you soon."

With that. Gina collected her clothes, winked at the camera she got back into them and collected her camera.

A few minutes later she was back at my door. After I let her in she kissed me. "I need a shower if I go back to my uncles house smelling like this they won't let me out for years."

I walked her upstairs to the bathroom. She undressed again and turned on the water. "How was she." I asked as she felt the water for temperature then stepped in.

"Oh god she is such a slut. When I slammed her into the wall and felt her she was dripping al ready, and when she put her mouth on me and tasted you it was like she couldn't get enough." She soaped herself up and I enjoyed the show. "How long before we know if this is a go?"

"Hopefully by this afternoon, it will take a day to put into action. But hopefully soon after we'll be ready to play."

"Can I be there?"

Thinking about it, I looked at her and said. "Yeah, I might need you to control her, if she gets cold feet."

"Ohh good and if she doesn't can I watch?"

My smile got wider. "Sure

After Gina left I sat back and waited, watching the video I had take of the last couple of days. While keeping an eye on the clock. Hoping this would get under way before my folks got home. My luck was holding that day. I got a call well before they would arrive.

The caller id on my pre pay phone showed it was the latest pre pay bought by Mrs Thomas. So I grabbed the voice toy and answered. "Hello."

"Who is this." Mrs Templeton's voice was shaking.

"A friend who does not wish to see you hurt anymore." Okay actually a horny kid who simply wanted to kill her husband but she didn't need to know that.

"What will you do?" She asked.

"We'll make sure he never hurts you again you just have to say yes."

"How would you do it?"

"I think you have a good idea."

There was a long pause on the line and I could hear her sob a bit. Then "Yes."

"There will be a package under your back stairs tomorrow morning, it will have instructions. Follow them and get back to me."

"I will, but..." And with that I hung up.

The plan was in motion, I could barely conceal my energy and excitement when my folks got home. I seemed more chipper than usual and my dad noticed. So I told him about a girl I met somewhere, and that seemed to pacify him. Someday I would have to bring Gina over. "Hi dad this is my sex slave accomplice in murder. She likes roses, getting older women to eat her pussy and executions." Somehow I didn't think he would buy it.

After dinner I begged off of TV and told the folks I was taking a walk. Which to be honest I was. I passed by the shed and reclaimed the bottle I had doctored, Making sure to wear gloves as I did so. Then pulled out a plastic bag and a note I had typed up and used the library printer to print then photocopied again.

Once that was together I made my way to the Templeton's I set the bottle under the back stairs and then looked inside. Mrs Templeton was bent over the couch in the living room while her old man alternately spanked her ass savagely and fucked her. The red marks on her ass were all ready turning purple.

"Tomorrow night." I thought and then made a meandering way home. Part of me wondered how grateful she would be to see him gone.

The next day I let the day pass. Not bothering Mrs Thomas for once. Or letting the tension build. Maybe she'd like a nice break. Or else she was jumpy waiting for the phone to ring. Either way was fine by me.

I walked around and made my way to a local "Novelty shop" which was basically a head shop. They didn't ask for my ID and I didn't volunteer one. But I did buy a small stun gun as back up for the evening. Paid cash. Stopped at two more stores to buy some party masks, followed by a trip to drug store then walked home. Gina stopped by that afternoon. She was dressed a little more conservatively then last time. She was wearing dark slacks and a long sleeve dark top. I opened the door for and she came in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.