The Perfect Monster - Cover

The Perfect Monster

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

The next day I waited till an hour after Mr Thomas left before I called. "Hello." her nervous voice said into the phone.

Disguising my voice with the toy again I said. "You will go out today and buy a pre pay cell phone with cash, and these other items." I listed off several other things. "Have them ready by tomorrow."

"I understand."

"Good." I hung up and sat down thinking about the next part of the plan. This had a few moving parts to it, but it could be done. The rest of the day was spent doing housework for the folks, Then chilled out sadly sans Gina whose new family was holding onto her for the day.

The next day though.

I waited till about fifteen minutes after her husband left to call Mrs Thomas. "Did you get the items?"

"Yes I did." She responded.

"Good, now go upstairs my friend will be by in a little bit, dress sexy for her and be ready."

"Will I have to?"

"Yes you will." I had her sigh over the phone and my smile got wider.

Gina stopped by a little bit later. Dressed in a skirt and low cut top. "What do I have to do today boss?" I was sitting in my dads recliner and motioned for her to come closer.

When she was within arms reach I told her. "Lift your skirt." She had on a skimpy set of white panties looking at them I felt myself rise. "Play with your pussy while I tell you what to do."

Her fingers went under panties and began running back and forth as I told her what do. Her smile got wider and I swear I heard her purr as she kept stroking at her little cunt. "Do you understand?"

"Yes I do." She said, from her breathing I could see her arousal was almost at the breaking point.

"Okay stop and go see our lady friend." She pulled her hand out and licked them with an evil grin. "When you're done report back here."

Gina walked off and headed out, I waited for a bit then went up stairs to check my computer. Sure enough on the private vid chat channel I had set up I could see her moving through The Thomas's house holding her phone so I could see what was going on.

Mrs Thomas set aside some of the supplies I asked for by the door, and then Gina walked over to her and whispered into her ear. "He told me you got some other things?"

"Yes, yes he did." Gina's hand went unde rMrs Thomas's skirt and I could see her doing something under there. I heard her moan and gasp under the girls fingers, Gina pulled them away. "Take me upstairs and show me."

I got a view of them walking up the stairs with Miss Thomas holding Gina's hand, and Gina holding the phone so I could see up the older woman's skirt. I will give her points the black lace panties were an excellent choice.

Walking into her room I saw she had spread some of the items out on the bed. There was basic long black vibrator, a harness for a girl to wear to hold it. Some handcuffs, and some leather restraints.

For the next hour I got to see Gina have her way with the woman, first having her eat the girls pussy over and again, either lying down so she could open her legs for the woman's tongue or plopping her pussy down onto her face and guiding her ears with her hands. Then she had Mrs Thomas help her into the harness and place the Vibrator in it. Then she cuffed her hands to the headboard.

For all of Gina's enjoying playing my little slave she seemed to enjoy dominating the woman. Fucking her deeply and hard adjust the vibrator and pausing wating till she felt the older woman move her hips to get more signalling that she was enjoying this even on some base level. And when she did she fucked the woman with no mercy taking her until she was a puddled mess on her bed.

When she was done she slipped the vibrator out of the harness and ran it over the woman's mouth who stuck out her tongue to clean it. Looking haggard and exhausted and dare I say smiling a little.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.