The Perfect Monster - Cover

The Perfect Monster

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Death Dependent

Should anyone else ever find out what I do I'm sure they'll be curious as to ho wI got started in this little vocational path. Well as you would expect I was kind of a cliché. I was the quiet kid who liked to study morbid things. Reading Poe, studying all the "gross stuff" in the encyclopedias. Taking in war pictures and docus. Somehow I was always drawn to things like death and use and abuse of power.

So much so that my parents were a little concerned for me. So every week I would go see a nice man who would sit me down and ask me how I week was and how I felt about everything around me. I was old enough at the time to know what a psychiatrist was, and that letting him know my deep down fantasies was probably not the best idea. There was kid in my class who had been like me. He disappeared for about six months, and when he came back he was very quiet and frighteningly normal. Passive to such an extent that he never seemed to be able to make a decision on his own.

As you can guess I had no desire to be like him, so I worked out plan. I would tell the nice Doctor some of the stuff in my brain and let him convince me that there were happier more positive things to think about. At the same time I started hiding a lot of my books and computer searches from the folks. Who really didn't need to know what I was looking up.

Eventually my folks relaxed and I had to see the doctor less and less. Just as I was entering adolescence. My desires were as you would guess modifying. I was noticing girls and my right hand was finding my dick an awful lot by then. By that time I had a new hobby.

I would leave the house at night to go for a walk then bolt down the side streets and up behind the houses, and spend my time figuring out how to look into windows without getting caught. There was a wonderful thrill of seeing people relaxed in their homes doing there thing. Without knowing prying eyes were on them. I got to see a lot of folks watching television, or exercising or whatever. But some houses gave me better views.

The Thomas's a few doors down, were great. Mrs Thomas would put her young boy to sleep then wander around the house in skimpy things. A few times I would find a way to look through their bedroom window and watch her playing with her self, or her husband, or a couple of other guys. I loved the idea that I knew her secrets, and she didn't know who I was or if I was there. It took me a while but I snuck out a camera and took some pics at an odd angle of her by herself and with boyfriends on a few occasions.

It would take me a while to figure out what I would do with them.

The real jackpot for me though was Martins. Momma martin had died in an accident a couple of years ago, and their daughter Gina went to school with me. She was a cute girl with dark hair framing a face with regal features and skin like porcelain. She had a figure that was emerging but I liked to watch her walk down the hallway. Somehow her butt seemed to have a way of moving that grabbed my eye. So I made it a point to sneak to her window a few times, and the third time I got lucky in the weirdest way.

I saw her walking into the room then look she had been pushed over violently onto her bed. Then her dad came in behind her lifting her skirt and then pulling down her panties. I was shocked, I heard about stuff like this but never expected it. Soon he had pulled his cock out of his pants and with little else to warm her up was pumping away inside of her. Pushing and pulling her by her hips as he thrust.

It didn't take long, but it was obvious he had cum in her, then pulled out, grabbing her by the hair and making her kneel on the floor. With a tear stained face she obediently set to using her mouth him. I took in the show for a bit long er then backed away slowly and carefully.

I was shocked by the whole scene, I mean I liked the idea of fucking, but watching him do that to her made it seem really ugly and nasty. At the same time though I wanted what he was getting.

I came back the next night and snagged a few pictures of her old man molesting her, part of me wanted to turn them over to the cops, but that would mean explaining how I got them. Besides I wanted to try something. There were experiences I wanted and frankly the opportunities for them would be few and far between.

The next day I transferred the images from the camera to my phone then waited for Gina to come out of class. "Hey Gina can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Uh sure." She said and followed me as I walked to a quieter part of the hallway. I was nervous as hell.

I looked around. "I know what your dad is doing to you." I said quietly.

She turned pale over, then tried to recover. "What are you talking about?"

"I saw your dad throw you over the bed and fuck you through your bedroom window. I help out my phone showing her one of the pics I had taken. She nearly fainted. "You can't tell anyone about this, I swear I'll do anything."

Kind of what I wanted to hear. "What would you do if I found a way to make him stop."

"You can't make him stop, since mom died he's been like an animal. He'll be nice for a bit and then he..." She paused and collected herself. "The only way he'd stop is if he died and I don't..."

"What if I made him stop, what would you do?"

She thought about it. "Anything, but how can you?"

"When does your dad get home from work?" I asked.

"Around six why?"

"Okay I'll come over to your house after school, I have to make a plan, and it may take a few days."

"Okay."

I walked off to my next class and she sort of stumbled off in a haze of shock and perhaps hope. Me I liked the sound of 'anything'" And I planned to cash it in.

After I killed her dad.

My fascination with death had never really gone away obviously, and to be honest it had grown from simple speculation to questioning how to things operationally. Mr Martin was giving me a perfectly good opportunity to practice, a craft. Even if the cops figured it out I could show the police the pics I had of him molesting Gina and they'd be somewhat more inclined to let me have an extenuating defense. I hoped.

The rest of the school day passed in a blur. Once the day was done I headed out of school and made my way to Gina's place. She was just arriving when I got there. We walked inside and I turned to her. "so whats the first thing he does when he gets home?" I asked.

He sets down his coat and then goes up to his room to shower and change. That got my thinking, the trick was making this look a lot less like a murder. "Show me where his room is." She walked me there and I looked over the bathroom and especially the shower. It was an older house. "Show me the basement."

She walked me down there. I retraced the steps of the place and then walked around the basement mapping out where dads room was, and saw I was in luck, piping joining the drain to the drain pipe was metal. Good.

"Okay I have a plan."

"What are you going to do?"

"All you have to do is let me into the house, tomorrow after we get done with school. I'll be down here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.