The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Flight BA572 touched down at Milan's Malpensa airport on a cold January morning. Penrose and Olivia travelled to the hotel in one taxi while Hammond followed in another, anxious to avoid any chance that their arrivals could be linked. They'd booked accommodation on the same floor and gathered in Penrose's room shortly after lunch.

Hammond had arranged a meeting with the Lieutenant Roberto Gavioli of GICO division to discuss the possibility of a raid on the Baron's property once Penrose confirmed their suspicions. Meanwhile, Jim hired a car locally that he would then use to drive north the following morning: a trip of over two hundred kilometres that would take up the majority of the day.

Jim took Olivia sightseeing around Milan, touring various museums and galleries before finally bowing to Olivia's request to visit the fashion district where many of the world's famous clothing brands were headquartered. Penrose was shocked at some of the prices displayed and could only speculate when no indication of cost was evident. They eventually returned to the hotel for dinner before retiring early to bed.

Their large suite featured two double beds and Jim was just drifting off to sleep in one when Olivia snuggled naked alongside him.

"Olivia," he protested. She shushed him, then covered his lips with her own. His arms automatically enfolded her and drew her closer. Her hand slipped between his legs and encircled his cock, discovering him painfully erect.

"Don't you want me?" she asked playfully.

He considered his options, but couldn't find the will to object as she slid down his body and took him in her mouth. While generally averse to cheating on his partners, he knew Angela was much more open-minded when it came to sex. She'd indulged herself with the Wilsons and he suspected that during her recent visit to the safe house, she'd renewed her relationship with both Rachel and Olivia. Stephen had wallowed in self pity as he contemplated his uncertain future.

Olivia bobbed against his groin, accepting almost his entire length. Her tongue worshiped his testicles through their wrinkled sac, then laved the full extent of his shaft before sucking enthusiastically on the bloated plum. He marvelled that a girl of such refinement and beauty could deliver sexual pleasure that rivalled the best he'd ever known. He wondered what Sir Giles would think if he could see her now, slobbering over his cock and relishing every moment. She took each of his hands and positioned them atop her head, allowing him to set the depth and frequency of his strokes. He pressed as deep as he dared then gasped as he forced down the remaining inch, her narrow passage expanding around his girth. The girl challenged him with her eyes then moved tentatively back and forth with him fully lodged in her throat. Not even Angela in one of her wildest moments had attempted such a feat, fearing the pain that deep oral penetration would produce. Olivia withdrew, saliva dribbling from her lips and fixed him with a sultry smile.

Jim guided her onto his lap and watched as she reached between their bodies to align him with her entrance. She sank down upon his erection, wriggling deliciously as he impaled her with his cock then fell forward to recline full length along his enraptured frame. His hands gently caressed her soft buttocks as he thrust up into her, revelling in the tightness of her sheath. Their mouths met and devoured one another as they enjoyed a frantic coupling that ended only when Penrose poured his excitement into her.

Slipping out of her, he held her until the fervour of their coupling lessened, whereupon she rubbed herself up against him until his desire reawakened. Olivia rolled onto her back and spread her labia with her fingers. She urgently stimulated her clit while imploring him to mount her once more. He obeyed like a faithful puppy, covering her with his body and taking her in a more sedate fashion. Whatever they'd done to her in that clinic, her inhibitions had become almost nonexistent. Slave to her hormones, she tempted him to engage her repeatedly until he was no longer able to perform. She coaxed and cajoled to the best of her abilities but was unable to breathe anymore life into his flagging cock.

Penrose vaguely remembered what it was like to be young. His penis ached after enjoying Olivia's charms four times over a three hour period. While the youngster would clearly have enjoyed continuing, she consoled herself with nestling between his legs and sucking on his deflated member. Utterly exhausted, he drifted off to sleep with her still nursing on him.


Angela lay beside Joanna having enjoyed an incredible night of passion. George had led them naked around the house by their collars, and then ravaged each of them in turn before finally observing as they pleasured one another for the remainder of the night. After he'd departed for work the following morning, the two women had renewed their acquaintance with all the tenderness they could muster. She stroked Joanna's breasts, admiring her newly pierced nipples. Her finger flicked the fleshy buds back and forth, toying with the gold rods that skewered through their centres.

"Do they still hurt?"

"They stung for the first day but they're absolutely fine now," Joanna admitted. "It does feel strange when I touch them, but they look so sexy. I can't wait to have my clit done."

"You are getting adventurous," Angela admitted.

"It's like being on honeymoon again. George is so attentive."

"To both of us."

"I loved it when he fucked us both in the bum and then you licked me clean."

"You do have a really gorgeous arse," Angela told her.

Joanna giggled and rolled onto her front. Her hands parted her buttocks to reveal her knot stretched around the girth of the stainless steel plug. Angela ran her finger around the periphery then took hold of the flange, gently prising it free to reveal the gaping cavern of her open anus. Her muscles started to close her sphincter but Angela inserted her finger to prevent it shutting entirely. After teasing her channel for several seconds, she applied her tongue to the stretched flesh. Joanna groaned as she welcomed the intrusion and then the warm sensual touch of her lover.

"Lick it!" Joanna groaned. "Rub my pussy at the same time."

Angela stroked the woman's juicy sex while insinuating her tongue within the tight confinement of her bottom.

"That's lovely," Joanna sighed. "Don't stop."

Working with a manic enthusiasm, Angela used all her skills to quickly bring the woman to a crashing climax. Once she recovered, Joanna returned Angela's favour and soon had her gasping in delight. Naked, they basked in their euphoria, holding onto each other, reluctant to ever let go.

"George will be home early," Joanna sighed. "He never works any longer than he needs to anymore. I've never seen him so content. I'm happy too. All it needs is to have Amanda home and life will be absolutely perfect."

"I'm really pleased for you. Jim has promised to phone me the instant he knows anything."

"I just hope she's not been too badly traumatised by what's happened to her."

Angela bit down on her lip, having not revealed the full extent of the mind alteration they feared took place at the clinic. Her only hope was that due to the short time involved, the girl would not be too seriously affected or that a way could be found to reverse the effects.

"It was bad enough before," Joanna added.

"Before?"

"She struggled to cope with starting high school. She'd often wet the bed."

"I'm sorry."

"It's all right. We cured her of it. Two years ago, she spent a night in a special clinic and they did a wonderful job with her. We never had any problems since."

"A special clinic?"

"I can't remember the name. I've probably still got the brochure somewhere. Our GP recommended it."

"Can you show me?"

"What? Now?"

"I'm curious."

Joanna slipped into a dressing gown and pulled out a storage box from under the bed. Household documents were filed in date order and it took several attempts to locate the relevant section. "Here you are," Joanna told her. "The Grantham Clinic."

Angela browsed through the glossy brochure of the private clinic located on the outskirts of Didcot. It claimed to use advanced hypnotic techniques to treat a variety of maladies, as well as assisting with addiction to alcohol, tobacco, and other drug related dependencies.

It had the look of legitimacy but she made a point to check it out later, when back at work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.