The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

They chatted during the drive back to Joanna's home with Angela revealing many of the salient details of her relationship with her previous partners. As they neared their destination, Angela felt herself tingling with excitement and the temptation to tease Joanna more became almost irresistible.

"Let's try the leather on you one more time," she urged. Joanna reluctantly changed into the outfit, happier now that the two of them were alone.

She watched as Angela closed the curtains before attaching a number of anchor points to her bed. Reclined on the mattress, she allowed her wrists and ankles to be secured to the four corners, swallowing repeatedly and drooling around the gag as she struggled to cope with the deluge of saliva that accumulated in her mouth.

Angela slipped into the latex bodysuit, stretching it to accept her fuller figure. As soon as she strapped the toy to her loins, Joanna gulped as she realised what was in store for her. Her pussy was exposed and unprotected. Her friend carefully mounted her body and rubbed up against her seductively.

"You wouldn't deny me a few minutes of pleasure would you?" Angela quipped.

Joanna shook her head, relishing their union. As Angela positioned herself, Joanna relaxed to welcome the solid shaft into her body, feeling it stretch her more than George had ever done. The ominous presence in her rectum seemed to contract her vaginal sheath, amplifying the effect of Angela's actions. Powerless to resist, she closed her eyes as Angela ravaged her with the strap-on.

Their breasts pressed together, erect nipples rubbing deliciously and sending sparks of delight to their enraptured brains. Joanna suddenly appreciated the joy that the strict bondage delivered and strove to deepen the depth of Angela's strokes.

"You're enjoying it now, my little slave," Angela teased. "Just wait until George sees you: freshly fucked with your juices dribbling out of your cunt."

The thrusts of the latex cock within her removed all capacity for reason and no amount of struggling could free her from restraint. Despite that, Joanna panicked as she feared what Angela planned.

Angela kissed her passionately around the gag as she neared orgasm, enjoying dominating the housewife more than she'd ever believed possible. Leaving Joanna bound and gagged for George to find when he returned home was just too tempting to resist.

"You'll look just like one of those fetish models on his videos," Angela teased as her body recovered from her climax. She bit down hard on Joanna's nipple, causing her to jerk with contrast between pleasure and pain. "You'll come to relish this more than anything. It'll bring the two of you so much closer together."

Joanna writhed within her confinement, her own climax hovering just out of reach. Angela slowly disengaged, then foraged in one of the carrier bags for a vibrator. Switching it on to its lowest setting, she inserted it in Joanna's vagina. Then ensured it remained in place with an elastic strap.

To remind her of this moment, she produced a digital camera that she used to record crime scenes. She took a dozen images of the bound beauty before finally changing back into her normal clothes. Joanna was begging to be set free but this was the only way Angela felt sure that the woman would accept her destiny.

"Stop worrying," she comforted, "He'll love it." She leaned forward and turned the speed control of the vibrator to the next setting and Joanna groaned as her body responded. Abandoning herself to the intense sensations, she writhed in ecstasy as she plunged headlong into orgasm.

After kissing Joanna on the forehead, Angela crept downstairs and let herself out of the house. The woman's strident moans could still be heard from the front doorway.


"Where've you been?" Jim asked as she returned to his apartment.

"You're back early," Angela replied, hoping that he wouldn't feel the need to search her bag where the strap-on toy still smelled strongly of Joanna.

"My brother's just taken up golf. Why he thinks I'd be interested in a blow by blow account of his latest round, I have no idea. I stayed for lunch, then made my escape."

"I just need a shower." Angela told him.

"You've been with Joanna, haven't you?" he said sternly.

"I..."

"Don't lie to me."

"She asked for help. I thought I was doing the right thing. This was the last time."

"Why should I believe you?" Penrose demanded crossly.

"I wanted to help restore her relationship with her husband. I suggested a way to her, but it needed a little push from me to get her to follow through."

Angela reached into her pocket and handed him the camera. "I'm going to take a shower. That will tell you all you need to know."

Jim reluctantly took the camera as she disappeared and scrolled through the pictures on the small screen. By the time he'd seen the last of them, he was laughing so hard that he dropped the camera and the batteries flew out all over the floor.

"Tell me you didn't leave her like that?" he asked as Angela returned downstairs wrapped in a towel.

"It was for her own good."

"Don't ever try to make a living as a marriage guidance counsellor," Jim recommended. "I don't think your methods would find approval."

"I'll try to remember."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Only to get her in the mood for when George comes home."

"Naturally," Jim jested, "and absolutely nothing to do with you being a lesbian dominatrix."

"I am not ... well, not very often."

"How many more secrets have you got tucked away?"

"I like women. I can't help the way I am."

"Maybe I SHOULD watch you with that girl from Traffic."

"Vickie? You'd love her. She's bi like me. I'm sure she'd let you do her."

To emphasise her words, she let the towel fall to the floor, a sight Penrose was unable to ignore. He rose to the occasion and positioned her on her hands and knees as he rushed to remove his clothes.


They spent the following morning discussing how best to help Chalky escape the trumped up charges. Penrose had tried to interview the victim. The Kate Townsend that resided at the address provided turned out to be an eighty seven year old spinster that missed Chalky's age of interest by several decades. Who the girl in the photograph was, he hadn't the slightest idea. The forensic examiner who'd signed the medical report denied any knowledge of examining the girl or even producing the report.

Penrose made copies of all his findings and forwarded them to Chalky's solicitor before the miscarriage of justice became even more serious.

The motorist that killed Chalky's friend was deeply traumatised by the incident, removing any suspicion that his death was anything more than an unfortunate accident. The man's apartment had been ransacked in the interim, leaving nothing of value to aid the investigation. If the man had incriminating evidence of the kidnapping ring, measures had been taken to suppress the information.

Just as he was beginning to despair, Angela received a breakthrough.

"I've just had a call from Rachel Wilson," she informed him.

"Who?"

"Stephen Wilson's wife."

"What did she want?"

"She wants to sell Olivia to me."

"She ... what?"

"When I was with her, I offered to buy her. She said she'd think about it. I've just spoken to her. Her husband is about to go away on business and she's persuaded him not to take Olivia with him as he was originally planning. I need twenty five grand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.