The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Morbius reclined lazily on the bed with Pamela nestled between his legs, eagerly sucking the head of his cock. Her fingers teased the shaft, bringing him incredible delight. In the two weeks running up to Christmas and over the festive period, she happily provided everything asked of her. She'd surprised everyone with how completely she'd immersed herself in her new environment.

The phone rang and he reached over to take the call, careful not to disturb Pamela's ministrations. He feared it was Hunnicutt and he was correct.

"How is progress with Pamela?" he demanded.

"She's proving a tough nut to crack," Morbius told him. "She's not co-operating at all and we're looking at starting the treatment from scratch."

He stifled a groan as Pamela took his full length and stared him in the eye. Her throat muscles worked their magic and he fought to retain control.

"How long?" Hunnicutt asked impatiently.

"Two weeks, a month. It's hard to predict."

"What!"

"She's a very resilient girl, David. I've never known anybody fight the conditioning quite like her." Morbius closed his eyes and welcomed his release, flooding Hunnicutt's daughter with a torrent of his seed. Semen seeped from around his straining cock and coated her lips. He pulled out and watched as her tongue gathered up his slimy deposit and swirled it around her mouth, savouring the spicy taste.

"You've never had such problems before. This is very disappointing, particularly after that debacle with Henry."

"The man has been severely reprimanded and we have now implemented a secure storage facility for all our training videos."

"You're just lucky that none of them managed to fall into the wrong hands. If the police ever got hold of them, they would start to connect the dots and launch a more thorough investigation."

"I take it you've handled the situation."

"One of the men involved has been sectioned to a prison psychiatric wing and the other is dead."

"You had him killed?" Morbius's heart lurched.

"I sent somebody from Special Branch to frighten him, but the fool panicked and ran straight into the path of a passing motorist. Messy but effective I suppose."

"Shit. I didn't sign up for murder."

"The verdict will be accidental death so there's nothing to worry about. You need to keep your people under better control however."

"Henry was just making a bit of money on the side. After you take your commission, it doesn't leave me much to compensate them adequately, particularly since you demanded a heavier cut from Amanda's sale."

"I lined up three clients for you and the result was a much better return on our investment. I think we should repeat this for future sales."

"It's a mistake. Clients are nervous enough about dealing with us without the added uncertainty of whether they'll have anything to show for it at the end."

"Nonsense. We are the only ones that supply this quality of merchandise. Clients have to realise that such quality demands a premium price. We've let girls go far too cheaply in the past."

"If you say so."

"Get on with training Pamela. I want her more than ever now. I'm annoyed that I didn't get to spend Christmas with her."

"I'll do what I can, but I can't promise anything in the short term."

The call ended and Pamela snuggled into his arms. "Was that Dad?"

"Yes."

"I can always tell because you go all red in the face. Why did you tell him I wasn't co-operating? I love having sex with you and the others."

"I do it to piss him off."

"So what are you going to do?" Pamela asked innocently. "Are you going to sell me or not?"

"I haven't decided yet. I'm loath to hand you over to your father. He doesn't want to pay anything for you."

"I could stay here," she offered. "I could help out when you bring in other girls."

"Maybe," Morbius pondered.

"There are quite a few pretty girls at my school."

"I don't think we could risk taking any more girls from there. You, Helen and Samantha are more than enough."

"Helen and Samantha Trevanion? You took them? We were told they'd moved to another school."

"We sold them to a female client from Texas."

"A woman?"

"She wanted a couple of beautiful young lesbians to play with."

"But Helen and Samantha weren't lesbians."

"They were after their treatment was complete."

"Cool. I wish I could have seen them together."

"I have some video footage if you'd like to see it."

"Could I?" Pamela exclaimed. "They were a right couple of stuck up bitches. I'd love to see them eating each other out."

"Or Henry and James fucking their arses," Morbius offered.

"Really? Wow."

Morbius wandered over to the secure storage facility and unlocked the filing cabinet to retrieve the box of DVDs. Pamela was already sitting up, rubbing herself between the legs in anticipation of witnessing the defilement of two of her former school colleagues.

He smiled at the sight, seeing in her something of Ruth after she'd received the treatment. Despite attending an exclusive school, he suspected that Pamela was not really all that bright, hence the rapid and complete transformation of her personality. Henry and James had raved about how willing she was to please them, and even Ruth had developed something of a soft spot for her.

The thought of keeping her around intrigued him. She would be a great marketing tool to demonstrate the efficacy of their treatment to potential clients. Even compared to Amanda, Pamela's utter compliance was a shining example of what could be achieved through his treatment regime.

He longed for a way to cut Hunnicutt out of the loop. The man was a parasite that provided little benefit now that they had a healthy client base. Only fear that Hunnicutt would implicate him prevented Morbius from plotting against him. The option to relocate to the continent was still an option, but neither James nor Henry showed any inclination to abandon the comforts of home.


Having struggled to repair some of the damage to their relationship produced by her recent transgression, Angela spent most of the Christmas break with Jim Penrose. She'd confessed details of all her previous lesbian trysts and he accepted that he was probably unable to affect her latent bisexuality. He'd questioned her continuously and she suspected that, deep down, he was aroused by her exploits. She'd hinted at the possibility of a threesome with a woman from Traffic Enforcement, but he'd yet to take her up on the offer. Deep down, she realised that their relationship was no longer what it once was and wondered whether it would soon founder.

The text from Joanna set butterflies loose in her stomach. Jim was visiting his brother in Bristol and she was alone in the apartment with nothing to do. The thought of seeing her former lover again filled her with desire but she feared falling under the spell once more. Joanna let her in as soon as she arrived, her nervousness echoing her own.

"I need your help," Joanna admitted. "I saw those files on George's computer..."

"Yes," Angela replied. "I know the ones you mean."

"At first I was a little disturbed by them but after watching a few, I saw that the girls in the videos seemed to derive as much pleasure as their ... tormentors. It kind of reminded me of my time with Collins. He would often tie us up as he molested us."

Angela nodded sympathetically.

"I want to try to please George if this is what he likes, but I'm not sure..."

" ... how to go about it?" Angela suggested.

"Exactly. I've tried tying myself with clothes line but it wasn't very successful."

"Clothes line?" Angela laughed. "I think we can do better than that."

Joanna looked at her curiously, so she elaborated.

"There's a shop on the outskirts of Aylesbury that sells everything you need. It's a sex shop but it has a back room that stocks all manner of bondage paraphernalia."

"A sex shop?" Joanna replied, aghast. "I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to go in one of those places. Aren't they filled with pervy old men?"

"I know the woman who runs 'The Dungeon'. She leases it from the owner of the sex shop."

"You do?"

"I've indulged in this sort of thing from time to time."

"Are you a submissive or a dominant?"

Angela laughed. "Have you been reading up on all this?"

Joanna blushed. "The internet is a mine of information."

"I'm a bottom when I'm with a man," Angela explained, "and usually a top with another woman."

"And me?"

"You're a bottom, I'm pretty sure."

"Oh."

"Are you sure you trust your husband to have this degree of control? A careless master can be a danger to his subjects."

"I want to make this work."

"Come on then, We'll go shopping."


Despite its rather unassuming frontage, the Dungeon was spacious and rather plush, looking much like a trendy fashion boutique. The only difference was the type of merchandise that hung from the display racks.

The female assistant appeared to be in her early thirties. She wore a crop-top that exposed her pierced navel and around which the tattoo of a dragon was prominently displayed. Her hair was cut razor short and her lower lip sported several decorative gold rings.

"I haven't seen you for a while, Angela," the woman said as she approached them.

"I've been a bit busy, Sophie."

"So I see. Is this your new partner?"

"Joanna's a friend. I'm helping introduce her to the scene."

"Is she a dom or a sub?"

"Sub. Her husband's also a newbie."

"What sort of stuff are you looking for?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.