The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Jim Penrose looked up at the Bayswater apartment. The illuminated drapes informed him that the occupants were home. Within the private yard, a red Jaguar with private plates parked precariously across two bays. He thumbed the bell push, waiting patiently for the voice over the intercom.

"Hello," a female voice replied, the accent characteristic of Eastern Europe.

"I'm Detective Sergeant Jim Penrose. I'm looking into the disappearance of Pamela Weston. I'd like to speak to David Hunnicutt if he's home."

"One moment. I ask him."

The intercom went silent but after a short wait, the door buzzed to admit him. He climbed two flights of stairs to stand before the entrance to apartment six, gathering his nerves to confront the man who was once one of the most senior figures in government until his untimely fall from grace.

The woman that opened the door was stunning. Appearing almost young enough to be the man's daughter, she stood dressed in a pale orange kimono that showed no hint of underwear beneath. He followed the voluptuous girl, mesmerised by her long shapely legs as she walked barefoot through the flat into the study where David Hunnicutt had his head buried in a sheaf of parliamentary reports.

"Can I offer you a coffee, Inspector, or something stronger?" Hunnicutt enquired.

"It's Sergeant actually. Coffee would be fine."

"Two coffees please, Nella."

"Milk? Sugar?" she intoned.

"As it comes," Penrose replied.

"Black coffee?" she asked, seeking clarification.

"No sugar," Penrose confirmed.

Jim watched the girl disappear then turned to catch Hunnicutt's smug expression.

"How can I help you?" he asked, indicating a chair for him to sit.

"I'm investigating Pamela's disappearance. I was wondering if you could offer any clues as to who might have taken an interest in her."

"A terrible matter." Hunnicutt sighed. "This country seems to be spiralling into lawlessness. You're with the Met?"

"Amersham CID."

"You've come a long way to speak to me. I'm not sure there's much I can tell you."

"Is that your Jaguar parked outside?"

"Yes. Why?"

"We had reports of your daughter climbing into a large red car."

"You think the kidnappers may have used a similar car to my own in an attempt to lure Pamela?"

"Possibly. Can you give me a summary of your movements over the last couple of days?"

Hunnicutt stared at him incredulously for several seconds. "What are you implying?"

"Nothing. It's just a routine enquiry."

"I've spent the last two days in discussion with a business colleague, Stephen Wilson. I'm co-treasurer of the 1922 committee and he was looking to make a contribution to the party."

"I'm surprised you could concentrate on such matters in the wake of Pamela's disappearance."

"I haven't seen much of either my daughter or ex-wife since the divorce. Our parting was not exactly what you would call ... amicable."

"I understand."

"I have my own life now. I spend all my time fundraising for the party and with Nella of course."

"Of course."

The girl chose that moment to arrive with their coffee and Penrose stole the chance to peer down her cleavage as she deposited the drinks in front of him. His cock stirred as he caught the fleeting glance of an exposed nipple. She smiled at him as she determined the direction of his gaze but did nothing to cover her modesty.

"Thank you, Nella, that will be all for now," Hunnicutt told her. The girl left without another word.

"She's been with me for several years now. A lovely girl as you can see."

"She certainly is," Penrose replied jealously.

"The privileges of power, I suppose," Hunnicutt teased.

Penrose cleared his mind and continued the interview, deducing that while the man seemed to know little of use, he was somewhat circumspect in his replies. He formed the opinion that the man was being less than candid and decided to check out his story the following day. Politicians were a breed apart, he concluded, but David Hunnicutt took the image to the absolute extreme.

Nella showed him out, allowing the gown to fall open and display everything she had to offer. She winked slyly as she closed the door, leaving him with an uncomfortable presence in his underwear. Somewhat flustered, he extracted his iPhone and used one of its apps to recommend an appropriately priced hotel and to check room availability.

He wondered how he ever managed without the device until he arrived and found the hotel located adjacent to a busy trunk road and twice as expensive as indicated. Too tired to argue with the disinterested receptionist, he produced his credit card and settled into his room. The cable TV featured an optional soft-core channel and he selected an aptly titled 'The Politician's Mistress' to relieve his frustration.

He declined the opportunity to charge the movie to his room after a recent scandal in which a senior politician's husband did exactly that, causing severe embarrassment for his wife. He certainly didn't relish the thought of explaining the entry in his expenses to the Superintendent.

As he drifted off to sleep, his mind juggled all the information but understanding hovered just beyond reach. Hammond had been struggling with the case for three years and had only made limited progress. Exhaustion took its toll and he slipped into oblivion.


With a busy day ahead of him, Morbius awoke from a satisfying sleep. Amanda rested naked beside him, her arm looped casually over his stomach while her face nestled against his shoulder. They'd had sex twice the previous evening before enjoying a leisurely shower during which she'd dropped to her knees and taken him in her mouth.

For the past two days, James and Henry had kept her permanently occupied while Ruth devoted all her time to the twins, accustoming them to pleasuring their future mistress and each other. By all accounts, they were becoming adept in the art of lesbian lovemaking, evidenced by the fact that Ruth now struggled to keep up with the pair.

"Huh?" Amanda mused as his movements disturbed her from her slumber.

"Go back to sleep," he urged.

She stretched languidly, spreading her limbs in an exaggerated motion. "Fuck me."

"Later, I've got a few things to sort first."

"I want to feel you inside me again."

"Just let me make sure the twins get away okay then I'll come straight back. We'll try something different," Morbius told her as he slipped into his clothes.

The final stage of her training was imminent, after which time he'd start auditioning her to prospective clients. He'd already scheduled the first for the middle of the following week. With luck, he'd have her placed within a fortnight and have a substantial bonus in his bank balance to show for it.

Amanda closed her eyes and caressed her sex, her body craving the pleasure to which she was slowly becoming addicted. Morbius left her fingering herself and walked to the twins' room where Ruth was putting the final touches to their makeup.

"Are they ready?" he asked.

"Almost. Henry is getting their spare clothes together while James has just gone out to put some fuel in the Range Rover. You told us that we're not to use the ambulance."

"Not until the dust settles."

"We've found them a few nice dresses, some sexy undies and an assortment of sex toys. There should be plenty to keep Elisabeth amused."

"They look lovely," Morbius enthused, watching the youngsters pamper and primp in the bedroom mirror. Samantha ran an errant finger along Helen's stockinged thigh whereupon her sister turned to kiss her full on the lips. "You've done a fantastic job with them, Ruth. You've really brought them on."

"Thanks," Ruth simpered, wallowing in his praise.

"Elisabeth is staying overnight at the lodge. James and Henry can take them over as soon as they're ready. Make sure the guys know not to stop off en route. Miss Huntley will not be impressed if they turn up smelling like a couple of street prostitutes."

"They know the score."

"I'm sure that once she's finished evaluating them, she'll allow the guys an opportunity to pay their final regards."

Henry arrived with two small holdalls, the girls' total worldly possessions. "The car's outside."

Ruth and Morbius hugged each of the twins in turn and then escorted them to the Range Rover. They stood by the entrance until the car disappeared out of sight, knowing that within forty eight hours the pair would be installed in Elisabeth's Texas ranch, ready to start their new life.

"How was Amanda?" Ruth asked.

"The conditioning is really taking a strong hold now. She's very enthusiastic in bed and even sucked me off without even having to be asked. I'm going to sodomise her for the first time in a minute."

"I'd like to watch that."

"You're welcome to come and join us. Do you need to check on Pamela?"

"She's resting. I ran her first treatment into the early hours."

"How did she take to it?"

"She fought like merry hell for a while then simply gave in. I saw her enjoy a couple of good orgasms last night. I don't think we'll have much trouble from now on."

"I think there's possibly another Amanda there," Morbius opined.

"It seems such a shame to hand her over to Hunnicutt."

"Nothing's set in stone, Ruth. I'm tempted to sell her anyway."

"Hunnicutt provides all the contacts. How are you going... ?"

"Three people are interested in Amanda. Two of them are going to be very disappointed."

"Oh, I see. Won't that just piss him off?"

"Probably, but what's he going to do about it? Nobody else can do what we do, and he's hardly likely to report us. If we go down, we'll take him with us."

They walked back to Amanda's room to discover the girl spread out on the bed. The sheer delight written upon her face told them exactly how she'd spent the time alone.

"Enjoying yourself, Amanda?" Morbius asked.

"Mmm," she sighed. "I couldn't wait for you. I'm sorry."

"I'm here now," Morbius replied as he started to get undressed. Ruth followed suit and they crawled into bed on either side of the teenager.

"Both of you?" Amanda giggled.

"We're going to do that different thing I told you about."

"Okay."

"Roll onto your tummy. I'm just going to lubricate your bottom."

"Are you going to put your cock in me?"

"Yes. I'm going to fuck your arse?"

"Will ... will it hurt?"

"It shouldn't. Ruth loves it in her arse."

Ruth placed a comforting arm around her while Morbius produced a tube of clear gel and generously anointed her sphincter. He spent several minutes coating the lining of her rectum with the lubricant.

"Would you like me to go first?" Ruth asked Amanda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.