The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Amanda Pierce stood shivering by the kerb in the cold November air, dressed in just a thin blouse and her school skirt. The swim practice had finished early and she now had to wait while her father travelled from the other side of town to pick her up. She'd texted him from the changing room twenty minutes earlier and had considered waiting in the warm foyer, but was afraid of missing him. He'd be annoyed if he was forced to get out of the car to find her.

The diminutive sixteen year old dragged a hairbrush through her long brown hair, still smelling the faint traces of chlorine that the shower had failed to remove. The light was fading fast and she felt slightly exposed in the deserted swimming pool car park.

She watched as an ambulance turned off the main road and entered the car park. It circled around several times before drawing up alongside her. A uniformed paramedic leaned across the cab and rolled down the passenger side window.

"I'm looking for the leisure centre," he asked. "You couldn't give me directions, could you love?"

"It's about half a mile further down the main road," she replied. "You need to go out of here, turn right, and it'll be on your left opposite the shops. You can't miss it."

"Thanks, Amanda."

"Huh?"

She was slightly confused about how the man knew her name but had no time to contemplate it further as his colleague came up on her from behind. He placed his hand over her mouth while throwing his arm around her waist. The driver of the ambulance quickly appeared and grabbed both her ankles. Between them, they carried the struggling girl towards the back of the vehicle. The rear doors were open and an older figure stood ready to receive her.

"Place her on the bed, Henry," he urged, watching as the girl writhed in panic and emitted muffled screams through the man's fingers.

Amanda tried to strike out at her assailants but Henry quickly captured both her wrists to prevent her from causing them injury. The driver buckled thick leather straps around her ankles and then assisted his colleague to secure each wrist with a Velcro restraint attached to the side of the wheeled stretcher.

While all this was taking place, the older man filled a syringe from a glass vial containing a straw-coloured liquid. As she twisted and turned in a futile attempt to escape, he jabbed the hypodermic into her arm through the material of the blouse and injected her with a strong sedative. She gasped with the sting of the needle, her movements slowly diminishing as the drug began to take effect. Henry's hand withdrew from her mouth and she uttered a tiny whimper of fear at what was happening.

"James, we need to go," the older man urged.

The driver immediately jumped out, slamming the rear doors behind him. Seconds later, the ambulance surged into motion and drove rapidly out of the car park. It narrowly missed a silver Volvo by the exit, the driver having no idea that his daughter was restrained inside. Amanda looked up at them with pleading eyes and the older man attempted to reassure her.

"There's nothing to worry about, Amanda. Don't fight it, just relax and let the drug do its work."

She tried to protest, but her thoughts became jumbled and confused while her muscles refused to obey even the simplest command. The man pulled up a stool and sat down beside her. His fingers stroked her cheek tenderly, smearing tears over her pale skin.

"We're not going to hurt you," he informed her sympathetically. "So many horrible things have been done to you over the years but we're going to help you face up to them. Soon you'll be able to confide all that has happened and then hopefully move on with your life."

Amanda's eyelids fluttered as she finally succumbed to sleep.

"Excellent," the man declared. "Tell the clinic that we're on our way."

"Yes, Doctor Morbius," Henry replied, extracting a mobile phone from his pocket and placing the call.

The doctor performed a rudimentary search of the girl's clothes, quickly locating her mobile. Rather than waste time trying to figure out how to power it down, he flipped off the back cover and removed the battery. He dropped the pieces on top of a small, wheeled trolley behind him.

Returning his attention to Amanda, Morbius's hand descended upon her breast, gently squeezing the pliant mound through her blouse. Unable to contain his impatience, he unfastened each of the buttons and spread the garment open, feasting his eyes on the modest white bra that supported her soft breasts. Reaching under the unconscious girl, he unhooked the bra and slid up the cups to reveal her milky white globes with coral tipped nipples. He stimulated the tender buds until they stiffened while Henry knelt beside him and raised the hem of her skirt.

"Should I test her, Doctor?"

"Yes. We need to know as soon as possible if there's been any change since we last examined her."

Henry took hold of each side of her panties and drew them down her legs. Her dark pubic hair was sparse enough not to conceal the thin vertical fissure of her labia. He carefully probed it with the tip of his finger then nodded once to confirm that her virginity was still intact.

"That makes things easier," Morbius noted. "If she'd become sexually active, the treatment regime would have to have been adjusted to suit."

The paramedic stroked his fingers through the girl's slit, exploring her intimately but careful to maintain her integrity for the time being. He smiled when he detected the first trace of lubrication, bringing the finger to his nose to inhale the intoxicating aroma.

With both nipples fully engorged, Doctor Morbius fondled the girl's breasts with impunity. Amanda's mouth hung open and she panted breathlessly, her senseless body responding to the stimulation of its own volition.

Henry stood up and walked over to perch beside Amanda's head. He extracted his penis and placed the bulbous knob against Amanda's lips, insinuating about an inch into her mouth.

"Can't you wait?" Morbius complained. "There'll be plenty of time for that when she's undergone the treatment."

"She looks so cute like this. It's not quite the same when they suck you off voluntarily."

He pressed more of the thick shaft inside until Amanda's lips stretched obscenely around his girth.

"Be careful," Morbius warned. "The drug suppresses the gag reflex. I don't want to have to perform resuscitation if she throws up and chokes."

The man moderated the depths of his strokes. When her mouth failed to provide adequate stimulation, he used his hand to bring on his climax. He groaned as he ejaculated, then wiped off the excess in her hair. Amanda remained unmoved, her glazed expression conveying little appreciation of the fact she'd just provided oral relief for the degenerate orderly. Semen trickled from her lips and dribbled down her flushed cheek, providing them both with a sight to relish.

"How long before we can fuck her, Doctor?" Henry asked.

"It depends. Some adjust within a few days, but I suspect Amanda will take slightly longer. None of the girls we've taken so far failed to respond eventually. You'll get your chance soon enough."

Henry contented himself with rubbing Amanda's slit once more, concentrating on the tiny bud situated at its apex. She moaned as her excitement escalated but lacked the impetus to climax. Amanda's thighs were soon awash; the distinct smell permeated the tiny cabin. Her face and chest glowed with her arousal, providing Morbius with confidence that within a couple of weeks her young body would be providing them all with pleasure. As if to confirm his belief, Amanda swallowed hard, devouring the remnants of Henry's thick deposit.

"Good girl," Henry praised. "Better get used to it."

The two men chuckled indulgently as they contemplated the girl's fate.


George Pierce waited impatiently by the front desk of the swimming pool, trying to persuade the receptionist to call the manager so that he could determine if Amanda was still on the premises. His wife Joanna had promised to delay dinner for as long as possible but having stood waiting for nearly an hour, he realised it would probably be burnt to a cinder by the time he returned home. He was slightly annoyed that his daughter had not phoned to inform him of her whereabouts. He'd tried calling her mobile several times but had ended up just leaving messages on her voicemail.

Finally, the manager arrived, accompanied by a tall blonde woman in a tracksuit that he introduced as Amanda's swimming coach.

"The session finished nearly two hours ago," the woman told him. "I've been through all the changing rooms and even searched the fitness suite. There's no sign of her. Perhaps she went home with a friend."

"I don't think she knows any of the other girls on the team that well. She's quite shy and doesn't make friends easily."

"We have a camera covering the front of the building," the manager said. "If you'd like to come through to the main office, we can play it back and see if we can find anything. What time did she phone you?"

"She texted me at half past five. Thanks, that'd be great."

The ancient VCR produced a grainy image on the monitor but Amanda's figure could clearly be seen leaving the building alone, fifteen minutes after she'd contacted him.

"Are there any other cameras we could check?" George asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry but there aren't. We've been trying to get coverage of the rear car park, but the council is cutting back. Since we don't really have a significant problem with crime, they're reluctant to invest in the equipment."

George thanked the pair and returned to his car. He drove randomly around the area for an hour, trying desperately to spot Amanda. His earlier anger had given way to deep concern. Finally, he drove home, hoping that she'd decided to make her own way back for some unfathomable reason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.