On Dog Creek
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Anne N. Mouse

Seamus woke up with a hot, rough, wet tongue licking his cock and balls causing his morning wood to ache even more than usual. As he became more alert Seamus realized that Rocky was licking him which was a new and exceedingly pleasurable experience. As her usual method of waking him up had seemed to be to walk outside until her nose was slightly colder than a frozen pizza and then to stick it as near his asshole as she could get it. Seamus had barely sorted out the cause of his pleasurable sensations when another swipe of Rocky's tongue over the super sensitive tip of his cock had his back arching and streams of cum pumping into her mouth which she greedily lapped up, causing Seamus to nearly black out as the sensations nearly overloaded his nervous system.

When he had his breath back Seamus reached out and hugged the dog. "I don't know if it makes me sick," he whispered to her, but if you want to do that every morning I'd love it."

Rocky crawled up and licked his face which made him almost push her away. Then the thought occurred to him I just got my first blow job and I'm going to push the one who did it away from kissing me 'cause of where she just had her mouth? I'd better think that one through some more!

Further thought on that subject however would have to wait, he realized, as his bladder was screaming for him to get moving before it burst. As he made his way to take care of nature's call, Seamus heard his mother talking to Bobby Pribelski who was one of the children his father had rescued. He realized that since Bobby was scheduled to be his partner for this shift that meant that he would not get a chance to do more than pet Rocky a bit to thank her for the wonderful time she had given him this morning. Quickly he headed back to his room and picked up clean clothes and a towel from his closet.

A quick shower and a light breakfast were done well before he had to go to his guard post so Seamus took the time to pick up one of the books on the anatomy of dogs that his mother had left on the desk in his room. Rocky came prancing over to him as he sat down, wagging her tail and bumping his elbow to be sure she had his attention before putting her head on the ground and wiggling her butt at him. Seamus watched the dog as she bobbed back up and realized that her behavior looked a lot like what the book he had been studying on dog behavior called flagging.

Seamus did his best to ignore Rocky for the next few minutes, after the third time she bumped his elbow he put the book he was trying to read down and said, "Rocky if you can't behave in a manner that won't distract me maybe you'd best stay here and entertain the children rather than join me on my guard shift." Rocky stopped playing and laid her head against Seamus' leg which gave even more credence to what John had told him that he suspected about the dog. The pair sat in companionable silence as Seamus absently rubbed Rocky's head. Before long Seamus' mother knocked on the frame of his open door and said, "It's almost time for you to get out to your guard post. How are you coming on that book?"

"It's tough Mom. I don't have a clue about how to pronounce some of the words in it or how to go about memorizing all of them."

'When I was doing something similar I made up sets of cards with related body part names on them. I'll do a set for the major features of the head but it would be best if you made the next ones."

"Don't make any for me, just set a time that we can get together and I can ask you questions," Seamus said as he got up and began to gather the gear he would need for a long cold morning. Rocky frisked ahead of him as he and Bobby made their way to the guard point they would man for the next couple of hours.

As they walked Bobby proved that he knew more about dogs than Seamus or anyone in the community had suspected when he said, "I think that Rocky's in heat."

"How do you know about that?" Seamus asked the youngster.

The child's face fell before he answered and said, "I used to help my Mom and Dad with the dogs they raised."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.