Close Encounters of the Heart - Cover

Close Encounters of the Heart

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt is a typical teenage boy and when a hot chick offers him a ride, he talks her into parking under the stars, never realizing that she might actually be from one of them. Well, to be fair about it, the boy had his mind on other things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Epilogue

" ... and she was blue, huh?" Ricky grinned at me.

"With tits that taste like rootbeer!" Danny giggled and I frowned at them.

"Shut-up," I said.

"You're so full of it, Matt." Ricky slugged me in the arm.

"Fuck you!" I punched him in the thigh.

"Knock it off back there!" Mrs. Hailey, our English teacher, turned around from the whiteboard she was writing on. "Mr. Ford, is there a problem?"

She was staring at me and I shook my head.

"Good ... Now, the difference between a simile and a metaphor is..."

Blah blah blah ... I shoulda known better than to tell my friends about that blue chick I'd met Tuesday night. They hadn't believed any of it, of course, and now they wouldn't let it go. They were still virgins though, so what could you expect? I wasn't and even if nobody believed me, I knew the truth.

I'd gotten picked up when I was hitchhiking home by a blue chick with silver hair and golden eyes. A hot chick too, she was a babe. Her name was Six, which was weird, but I called her Sixy. She'd let me go all the way with her too, which was insanely cool. My girlfriend, Holly? She got uptight if I even tried to finger her pussy. But that blue girl? She sucked my dick!

Of course, I'd had to talk her into it, you know. I had to give her some Matt Ford charm and talk a lot of suave shit. She wanted to like get married or something. Chicks are like that though, so it wasn't a big deal. She'd cried when I left, telling me she loved me and all that, but she'd given me her virginity, so that was understandable. Everybody knows a girl sorta freaks out when you pop her cherry, but still ... It wasn't like I was gonna really marry her!

I was just sixteen and even though she was a total babe, I still had a lot of stuff I wanted to do before getting married. My parents woulda killed me too!

"Uh, gee, Mom ... Dad ... I met a blue chick and we're gonna get married."

Duh! That wasn't gonna go too far. I'd probably get my ass grounded for a week and it was bad enough I couldn't even get a car until I got a job. If I got married? Oh man! I'd really need a job then and there wasn't any way I was gonna flip burgers my whole life. I don't care how hot the girl is.

I suppose I coulda knocked her up though. I mean, I did cum inside her and everything, but that wasn't my fault. She was like squeezing my dick with her pussy, begging me for my manly ball juice, see? If Six got herself pregnant? It was her fault, not mine. Every girl knows that if they go to the lake with a boy, something's gonna happen. She shoulda been taking some birth control pills if she wanted to fuck. I mean, it's her body, her baby, right? That's what my dad always says.

Halfway through English class there was a rapping on the classroom door. One of the kids who brown nosed in the school office was handing a note to Mrs. Hailey. That happened sometimes, usually when somebody's grandma died or whatever. I took advantage of the situation to punch Ricky in the thigh again.

"Matt Ford!" Mrs. Hailey looked at me and I sat up straight real quickly, figuring I was busted, and Ricky was muttering under his breath.

"Huh?" I looked at her and then I wondered for a second if it was my grandma who was dead.

"You need to go to the principal's office," the old teacher said.

"What? Why me?" I frowned. "What did I do?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Just get your things..."

The kid who'd brought the note was a girl named Loni Hanson and she was only a ninth grader, but kinda hot anyway.

"Hey Loni," I smiled at her. "What's goin' on?"

"You're on the TV," she said with a grin.

"What?" I looked at her and we walked together towards the offices.

"What do you mean?"

"They're looking for you," she laughed, but wouldn't say anything else.

"Yeah, whatever," I rolled my eyes cause she thought it was funny, whatever it was.

"Go straight in, Matt," Mrs. Carlisle, the school secretary pointed towards the principal's office.

"Okay," I dropped my books on a chair.

" ... to sources at the White House, the only message received so far has been a demand to, and I quote, ' ... surrender Matt Ford to the 312th Imperial Battle Fleet... ' unquote."

"Who is Matt Ford?" the news guy in Atlanta wanted to know, and the reporter just shrugged.

"That's what everyone is asking, Bernie, and my sources say, whoever this Matt Ford is, we need to find him quickly."

The reported sounded serious and I just stood there watching the little television in the principal's office along with a dozen teachers, six students, and the janitor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.