Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 37 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

The next day Jane invited Jill and me over for dinner the following night.

"Did you she tell you anything about their trip?" asked Jill in the car on the way over.

"No, we only talked for a minute before she had to run."

"Well, I suppose that we will hear all about it tonight," said Jill.

We got to the house and we let themselves in. "We're here," I cried out.

"I'm in the kitchen," said Aunt Jane. "Make yourselves at home."

Jill and I took this as permission to undress, which we did immediately. Aunt Jane was waiting for us in the kitchen tossing a salad.

"Joe, Jill. It's so good to see you!" said Aunt Jane who was also naked as she hugged and kissed each of us.

"So how was your trip?" I asked.

"Oh it was wonderful. I'll tell you more about it later."

"Where is Uhuru?" asked Jill.

"Oh, he'll be along," replied Aunt Jane.

Almost as if on cue, he came out wearing his birthday suit.

"Uhuru, you're naked!" exclaimed Jill.

"I truly like this one," he said. "She has a keen grasp of the obvious."

"Yes, we wanted to give you a nude surprise. I hope that you can forgive us," explained Aunt Jane.

"Because you two have made me feel so at home here, I wanted to do the same for you," he said.

We both thanked for Uhuru for making such an effort. We had a great time that night, although I noticed that there were times that Uhuru seemed a little uncomfortable as the experience was very new to him.


The following week, it was time to think about getting ready to go to college. Jill and I were attending the same university, but we were not in the same program. Jill was continuing her studies towards a Bachelor in Education and I was working toward an engineering diploma. As we were filling out our course options, we bumped into a familiar face.

"Hey, Joe, Jill," came a voice behind them. It was Jaki. "Do you guys go here, as well?"

"Um, yeah," I answered. "This is our third semester. You?"

"I'm just starting. I'm supposed to be meeting Jessica, have you seen her?"

Jill, who was holding my hand at the time, tightened her grip when she heard that name, "No, sorry."

"Oh ... How did that commission that you did for my mom turn out?"

"Oh, it was a lot of fun modeling, but it's harder than it looks," answered Jill. "I'm sure your mom will be very pleased."

We talked politely with Jaki for a little while longer and then got away from her. The mere mention of Jessica's name sent shivers down Jill's spine. I wasn't sure whether it was because she had been vamping me the last time we saw her or whether Jill was jealous because she had been my first. When we finished registering, we walked back to where we left the car. We were almost at the lot when we saw two feet sticking out of a bush and heard a disgusting retching sound.

I motioned for Jill to stay put. I walked around to see where the sound was coming from. It was Jessica. She was heaving and throwing up, stinking of alcohol and stale cigarettes. She looked up at me with bleary eyes and put her finger over her mouth to sign that I not say anything.

Jill, sensing that there was nothing-worrisome going on, walked around to the other side of the bush and saw the repulsive display. "Are you OK, Jessica?"

"Fine!" she croaked. "Just get out of here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.