Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 33 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

We nodded and waved as we turned the corner of the garage. I opened the gate to the patio and ... stopped ... dead. Aunt Jane was lying on a pool mattress with naked black man and was kissing him passionately.

"Ah hem," I pretended to cough to get the attention of the lovers. "Ah hem!"

It was only on my second try that I got Aunt Jane and the man's attention. I was stunned to say the least, but not at the nudity. I was surprised (and pleased) to see that Aunt Jane had found a man with whom she was intimate.

"Um, Kelly dropped us off," said I, not knowing if I was welcome or not. "Jill and I were planning to stay the night, but we can go to Lisa's house if you'd rather."

Aunt Jane and Uhuru had let themselves slide off the floating mattress and Aunt Jane had come off to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Uhuru, embarrassed, stayed in the water.

"No, it's we who should go," offered Aunt Jane. "Uh, this is Uhuru M'Boto. He's my boyfriend."

"Oh, it's great to meet you, Uhuru," said Jill, trying to break the ice. "I'm Jill and this is my husband, Joe."

"Yes, Joe is my nephew," said Aunt Jane, finally coming to her senses and remembering her manners. "He lives here with me now that his parents are gone."

Uhuru hesitatingly stepped out of the pool to greet Jill and me.

"Hello, Uhuru. I'm very, very pleased to meet you," said I as I stretched out my hand.

Uhuru suddenly realized that all of us; Jill and Jane and myself were all as naked as he was. He was still showing a bit of the erection he had been sporting on the mattress. After I gave him back his hand, he tried unsuccessfully to cover himself. Having been in the same situation a few hours ago, I was sure Uhuru must be feeling embarrassed as all Hell. I tried to make it easy on him by pretending not to notice.

"Uhuru, I should probably have told you that Joe, Jill and I are all naturists," clarified Aunt Jane.

Uhuru stared at her with a blank look on his face, clearly not understanding what the word meant. "We're nudists. We engage in casual nudity around the house and outside where allowed."

Jill said, "Naturism is a way of life in harmony with nature, characterized by the practice of communal nudity, with the intention of encouraging respect for oneself, respect for others and for the environment. That's actually the definition of the International Naturist Federation. We find it a positive force in our lives."

By this time, because of the openness and welcome attitude of the people around him, Uhuru's difficulties had dissipated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.