Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 32 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Well, September, Jacqueline ... are you ready to get back to work?" asked Kelly, the next morning.

"Yep, I can't wait to see the final results," answered Jacqueline, cheerfully.

"Great! Joe and Jill ... can you help out again?" asked Kelly. "It sure made things go a lot smoother yesterday."

Jill agreed immediately. In spite of the conversation Jill and I had had on the balcony the evening before, I was still conflicted between my love for Jill and September's very attractive body.

September and Jacqueline did a few poses together in the studio; Kelly working feverishly as ever. Jill and I were off to one side away, from Kelly and the models.

"How are you holding up?" whispered Jill in my ear. "I quite understand what you must be feeling ... September is gorgeous."

I murmured back, "I only have eyes for you. And I was doing alright until you mentioned it!"

"OK, that looks great," said Kelly, who had decided to be naked today. "But I would like to do something a little different this time. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me, but I'm famished," said Jacqueline.

"Actually, I was just thinking about making some lunch," offered Jill.

"What if you and Jacqueline make lunch and September, Joe and I continue to work out here?" suggested Kelly. "You could bring out something to us. That way, we wouldn't lose any time."

Jill and Jacqueline both agreed and left for the house.

"Joe, would you mind helping me out with the next one?" asked Kelly.

"Not all. What do you need?"

"I want to do one of you and September together," replied Kelly.

I was stunned, but I could not really object. September and I walked over to the pedestal and followed Kelly's instructions. She had us get into another intimate pose similar to those she had Jill and me do all summer. I did everything I could think of to avoid making it evident I was excited; counting sheep, reciting the multiplication table ... But it was no good ... with September's shoulder against my crotch and her breasts directly in my field of view, my penis came to attention.

It was just at that moment that I heard Jill call out from downstairs, "Hey, everybody ... we've got sandwiches. Is anyone ready for a break?"

Kelly immediately put down her spatula and headed for the stairs. I held onto September for a bit. With an embarrassed smile, I said "Sorry..."

September smiled timidly back at me. "Don't be ... Thanks for the compliment."

By that time, my erection had calmed down again and we followed Kelly down the stairs. I gave Jill a lost puppy look and she winked and smiled knowingly. Unfortunately, we were all eating in one place so there was no way for me to talk to Jill the way I wanted to. When lunch was over Kelly said, "Let's get back to work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.