Living With My Aunt
Episode 29

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 29 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

After having made love on the beach, we had gone back into the water to wash off the sand and the sweat that was sticking to our bodies and then, we had gone up to Kelly's cabin. Jill had known where Kelly kept a spare key so we unlocked the door and I made a big presentation of lifting Jill over the stoop.

Jill laughed. ""You know that that little ritual actually symbolizes the big intrepid male warrior kidnapping and ravishing the sultry maiden in his lair, don't you?"

"Oh? I guess I'm going to have to get busy then and ravish you, mustn't I."

"Oh, yes please, My Lord." We both laughed and made our way upstairs to the bedrolls.


That evening, we were sitting naked in font of the Franklin stove in Kelly's studio, sipping at the last of the bottle of wine we had opened for their wedding feast of salad, Swiss cheese and pita bread.

"You know..." said I. "I kind of like the way we did that ... it seems the 'natural' thing to do ... but, somehow, I miss making it 'official', telling our families and all that. What do you think?"

"Why don't we have everyone we love come together and we announce it? Would that appeal to you... ?"

Three days later, we were sitting on the patio at Aunt Jane's place, sunbathing and chatting with her, when there was a knock at the back yard gate. It was Lisa and Kelly.

"Hello, we received this mysterious invitation to drop by ... What's up?"

While I set up some extra chairs and Lisa and Kelly stripped down as well, Jill went into the kitchen to get the bottle of sparkling wine she has hidden in the fridge and some tulip shaped champagne glasses. When she returned, she said "We have an announcement to make ... A few days ago, Joe and I got married ... we did it together, with just the sun and the trees as witnesses but we wanted to tell you, the three most important people in our lives, about it so that you could share in our joy. Since Kelly was away, we waited that she was back to announce it to all of you together."

The three women jumped up and hugged Jill and me in turn, each offering their congratulations; Aunt Jane was openly crying with happiness. Lisa proposed having a party at her place to celebrate but both Jill and I refused strenuously; this was exactly why we had avoided having a public ceremony in the first place.

The following week we were back at Kelly's, posing for her yet again. That morning, at the studio, Kelly seemed particularly happy although she worked Jill and me as hard as usual. Kelly was again dressed. Noon had already passed when Kelly finally said, "What do you say we stop for lunch?"

We welcomed the break; while modeling is not strenuous per se; having to maintain the same position for up to twenty minutes at a stretch is hard work. We sat down to relatively extravagant lunch of three-bean salad, wild rice pilaf and fresh corn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.