Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 28 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Where we're going is up to you ... I just wanted you away from here ... and her. As for what that was all about ... didn't you see her do that 'Come hither' slither? She was vamping it up more than the hookers on Main Street! And that club she wanted to take you to ... Those back rooms are for threesomes, foursomes and even 'moresomes'. The bitch ... that's the last time she comes to my place!"

"Oh! How come you know about that? I hadn't even heard about that place."

"That's because you've led a virginal existence, Joe, and all the more power to you. As I told you last month, I've been a nudist all my life and one of the biggest problems we have is that 'swingers', people who go for multiple sexual relationships, in all the senses of 'multiple', have a bad habit of calling themselves nudists as well, in order to mask their sleazy lifestyle. It's the single most important obstacle we have in getting nudism accepted by the general public; they invariably associate nudity with sex and those... 'people' are the prime reason we bona fide nudists have so much trouble getting accepted."

"They can change sexual partners all they want, even have their orgies, for all I care, but I really get hot under the collar when they pretend to be nudists. And I don't want anything to do with them! To change the subject ... where do you want to go?"

"I know Kelly's not there but do you think she would mind if we went to her cabin? I have a sudden urge to go swimming in the pond, away from 'civilization'."

"Sounds like a plan," she said as she backed the car out of the driveway...

Jill left her car in Kelly's driveway and we made our way around the house and up the trail toward the cabin. When we had finally arrived, both of us were sweaty and we were eager to get rid of our clothes and jump into the cool water of the pond.

After swimming and playing about for a while, Jill came up to me and, facing me, she looked me in the eye and asked "Joe, be honest ... would you have accepted Jessica's invitation ... to go to the 'Salsa Picante', I mean? Now that you that you know that it's a swingers' hang out?"

I thought about the question and also about the underlying question Jill seemed to be asking. "Well ... I guess that every teenaged boy has fantasized at least once about finding himself in a room with a bunch of naked women ... I suppose that, in order to be fair, we should include naked guys for those who are gay ... and spend the day and/or night in an orgy of unbridled and anonymous sex. But ... I don't know ... as time goes on and spending all this time with you in these poses, it all seems sort of sordid, somehow. I imagine that if I saw it in a porn movie, it would get me excited as hell, but to actually do it ... no, it's not for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.