Living With My Aunt
Episode 27

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 27 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

Suddenly red-faced from embarrassment, she did as she was asked and Kelly took a series of shots of Kathleen between Jill and me.

"Wonderful," said Jill. "Now, one last shot ... Joe, kiss Kathleen ... do it like you meant it."

Now, it was my turn to be embarrassed. Hesitatingly, I approached Kathleen and, wrapping my arms around her waist, I kissed her passionately. Almost instinctively, Kathleen's arms wrapped about my shoulders as she returned the kiss.

"Whew... ! said Kathleen. "That was absolutely amazing ... I totally understand you for wanting to marry him."

While Jill and I recovered our clothing and got dressed, Kelly asked Kathleen her address so that she could send her copies of the pictures.


On the way back to the van, Kelly said; laughing "That was the most fun I've had in ages ... Kathleen is an absolute 'natural'. I'm going to drive you back home, kids. Last night, I received an e-mail from an art gallery in Toronto, in Canada. My name has been picked as a finalist for an art show and contest that's going to be held in the end of September. I have to leave tomorrow to settle the details, so; you two have the next few days off.

"Oh! Congratulations!"


I had been living totally naked for over four weeks now and, with all the outdoor sessions, both at the cabin and elsewhere, I was becoming as tanned as Jill was when I saw her that first time at Aunt Jane's pool party. Last night, after Kelly dropped me after off at Aunt Jane's, she and I talked until early in the morning ... about posing, about finally coming to terms with my nudity, about Jill, about how I was in love with her. This morning, I was going back over to Jill's. In fact, I was already out the door on my way over when I suddenly realized I had not been wearing anything.

We had been lounging on the patio behind Lisa's house, taking in the sun, chatting about we'd like to do once we would be finished with college. Modeling was an extremely satisfying pastime and much better than flipping burgers or stocking shelves as far as summer jobs went, but both of us knew that we wouldn't be able to live on it. Jill was saying she would possibly like to go into teaching, like her mother. I, on the other hand, was hoping to land a job with Aunt Jane's electronic component firm after I finished my degree in mechanical engineering technology.

"Jill... ? Would you give me a hand with the laundry for a bit?" Lisa was calling from the kitchen door.

"Sure, Mom. I'll be right there."

I was still thinking idly about my career choices with my eyes closed when I was interrupted by a sweet feminine voice coming from the gate in the back yard.

"Hi, Joe. I went over to see you at your place but your Aunt told me you'd be here. How are you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.