Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 21 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"This is totally off the wall," proposed Kelly, "but what if we posed you two as lovers embracing."

"Sounds great," said Jacqueline.

Kelly composed the pose and went right to work. Jill and September both watched with rapt attention. The portrait was so good, it even made Jill feel a tinge of jealousy.

When she finished, Jill said, "You two have got to see this."

Jacqueline and I looked at the picture. In short, it was incredible. The figures were shapely and arresting. They were sensuous and slightly erotic, but at the same time totally innocent.

"Wow," was all Jacqueline could say.

"It is good," I managed to say.

This has to be one of my favorites," said Jill.

"Mine too. I really think that I captured something," announced Kelly.

Everyone was so hypnotized by the image that we all fell silent for a while.

"Well, it's starting to get on in the day," stated Kelly. "We should probably think about leaving. I'm sure you guys want to have a bit of a break. Jacqueline, would you like to pose again sometime?"

"If it's not too much trouble," Jacqueline said meekly. "But there is still one more that I would like to have."

She turned and looked at September, "Would you pose in the nude with me?"

September's eyes were as big as saucers.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm serious. I've never had a decent portrait of the two of us, together. Not even when you were born. Your father wouldn't have it ... He said it was unseemly. It's something I've always regretted."

" ... I don't know ... I'm not sure I could..."

Jill was going to say something but something made me take up Jill's arm and squeeze it; silently I let her know to let me run with it. "September, can I say something to you in private... ?"

"Yeah ... I guess..."

I walked over to her and escorted her to the fallen tree where her mother had been posing a half hour previously. Inviting her to sit down, I sat next to her. I made a conscious effort of keeping my hands from covering my pubis. I wanted to be as open, as trustworthy as possible.

"I wanted to tell you a secret ... I know how you feel, believe me. I've been posing for Kelly for two days now, and I've been continuously naked for almost thirty-six hours. Before that, I've been naked in mixed company on and off for almost every day this last week. In all that time, I've been terrified ... scared out my mind! Scared of what, I don't know ... will lightning strike me dead, will everyone laugh at me, will I do something embarrassing. Will I pop up like a flagpole? Whatever I'm scared of ... it didn't happen. I'm still alive, the sun is still shining and I'm feeling more alive than I've ever felt in my life. Yes, I'm still scared but, now, it's like going down that first large hill in a roller-coaster; it's fun ... it's exciting; there's a thrill I've never known."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.