Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 20 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

I could see September's mind go a mile a minute. The way she was looking at me, I guessed that this must have been the first time she had seen a naked man 'in the flesh'. I could almost feel her evaluating the potential of my plumbing. She then glanced at her mother discreetly. I could tell she was evaluating her mother's body as well.

When Kelly had completed the sketches, she called for another short break.

"Let's see how they turned out," smiled Jill as she walked over to take a peek at the renditions.

Kelly showed them to her.

"They look great. The light here is perfect."

While Jill was admiring the sketches, Kelly glanced around and immediately saw that Jacqueline was naked, but didn't say a word. Kelly guessed that she would also like to see her work.

"Jacqueline ... would you like to have a look at these... ?" she asked.

Naked, Jacqueline walked over and joined the two women in their appraisal of the art.

Jacqueline's heart skipped a beat, "Wow, they look fantastic."

"Thanks, but it's not hard to get results like that with models and surroundings as beautiful as this," answered Kelly.

"You and Joe do look great, Jill," blushed Jacqueline.

"Thanks."

"Much better than this old wreck," continued Jacqueline.

"Will you stop it," answered Jill. "You're gorgeous!"

"No, I look like a train wreck."

"You are gorgeous for a woman of any age," Jill countered.

"Oh, you're just saying that! Besides, I haven't ever, know you, groomed down there."

"You mean your bush?" asked Jill. "I think it's wonderful that you let yours grow thick and full. As far as I'm concerned, it shows we are women; I've always thought saving made us look immature, prepubescent. I never shave or even trim mine." Jill pointed down to her tangle of hair.

"I've always thought a woman with a full patch of pubic hair made her look more beautiful and self-assured," Kelly put in. "I don't trim mine, either." Jacqueline looked down at Kelly's pubis.

"I don't know, I mean, everyone shaves down there," blushed Jacqueline.

"As you can see, Kelly and I don't," stated Jill.

"In fact, I read somewhere that pubic hair on women is coming back in style," added Kelly, "if you go in for that sort of thing."

Jacqueline nodded pensively.

"Hey, would you like to see some of the pictures that I took earlier in the day?" asked Kelly.

"Sure."

Kelly got out her camera and paged through the images as Jacqueline looked on.

"They look great, guys."

"Jacqueline, this might seem forward, but would you like to sit for a sketch?"

"Here? Now? Like this... ?"

"Well, you have been nude for the past twenty minutes. Might as well take advantage of it." stated Jill.

"I'll even let you pick one."

"Hmmm."

"If you don't want to, I'll understand."

"OK, I'll do it!"

"Really?! Great!" exclaimed Jill as she jumped up and clapped her hands.

"Sure, I mean, when will I get this chance again?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.