Living With My Aunt
Episode 17

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 17 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"So, what do you think, Joe?" asked Kelly. "Is this place is beautiful, or what?"

"Ah, yeah ... it's gorgeous."

"I just love coming here," said Jill gleefully. "It's the ideal place to be nude. I feel like I'm the queen of the world but at the same time, I feel tiny and unimportant."

"It really gets my creative juices going," Kelly added. "It's the perfect spot to have you model."

"So where do you want us?" asked Jill as she did an impromptu pose on the blanket Kelly brought.

"I'd like to keep you guys off that blanket. It's kinda tatty looking and wouldn't look good in a photo. I'd like to do you in the water, but I don't want the sunscreen to wash off. So how about you sit in the sand over here."

They followed Kelly's lead and did various poses as she snapped away on her profssionnal-grade digital camera. Jill and I were posing like fashion models; this type of photography required a lot less standing in one place, but much more moving around.

"I have to admit it's way more pleasant to be here outside with Jill and Kelly," I was thinking. "Even though I'm still naked. The sun and the air feel nice on my skin. Thank god we're all alone here."

"OK, that's enough for this spot," Kelly said. "Let's take a break. Does anyone want something to eat?"

We went back to the blanket and we each grabbed a piece of fruit out of the cooler for a snack.

After a few minutes Kelly announced, "Let's go over around that bend. There's a nice spot over there that will look great."

"You betcha, chief!" as her curvy body sprang straight up.

She grabbed me by the hand and started running over to the next cove. Kelly followed at a slower pace.

This cove was completely hidden from where we were before. The beach was narrower and strewn with massive boulders that must have been dropped there by the last glacier. Kelly had us lean against them, individually and as a couple, climb up on top of them and stretch out next to them. By this time, the sun was high in the sky and Kelly had shed her tee shirt. Finally ... now that the three of us were all naked together, I felt more at ease.

After what must have been a hundred or a hundred and fifty pictures, Kelly announced that we were done with this location and we made our way back to the original beach and our cooler.

"Joe, would you take my hand, honey," asked Jill sweetly?

I smiled at her and took the hand she offered. I was in heaven...

"Poo, no one's here to take my hand," Kelly, who was walking next to me, joked.

"Oh, we don't want Kelly to be left out," replied Jill. "Joe will take your hand."

"Sure, come here, Kelly," I answered and I clasped her hand in mine.

And the three of us, hand in hand, walked back to our initial spot. When we came around the bend, my heart skipped a beat; there was someone there. Actually, they were two, both women. Since the beach area was quite small, they had set up right next to Kelly's spot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.