Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 13 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

My thoughts were interrupted by Kelly calling us back to work. The afternoon session proved to be a little longer than the morning. We worked through a myriad of poses the entire time. Seated ... standing ... prone, but always in constant contact with one another, touching, hugging, and caressing each other. It was a long day ... and difficult for me. At long last, Kelly called it quits for the night.

"Would you two like to stay for dinner?" asked Kelly. "It's the least that I could do; I worked you very hard today."

"Sure," Jill answered.

I smiled and nodded but inside, I was thinking. "I would really like to get back into my clothes, if only for a while but they're back at Kelly's."

Kelly smiled and chatted the whole time we walked back to the house. It was as if she had bottled up all her excitement all day and she had to let it out. All I could think of was that I had been nude with Jill and Kelly the entire day.

Once back at the house, Kelly immediately started making dinner. Jill made no move towards dressing herself so, rather than draw attention to my jitters; I decided to stay nude as well. Jill and I offered to lend a hand, which Kelly accepted gracefully. In no time dinner was ready.

"Would anyone like some wine?" asked Kelly as we were sitting down to eat.

We both nodded yes. A bottle of wine would help to settle my nervousness; I thought back to that bottle of wine I had shared with Aunt Jane that last weekend that started this whole crazy roller coaster ride. After dinner and cleaning up, we moved to the living room, taking our glasses and yet another bottle of wine. Jill and Kelly talked and laughed a long time, while I threw in a stray comment here and there; I was really feeling uptight.

"Wow, look at the time," said I. "We should probably get going."

"Yeah," answered Jill. "Hey, did we go through three bottles tonight?"

Kelly's eye's opened wider, "Yeah, we did."

"How are you feeling, Joe?" asked Jill. "I don't think if we should drive home tonight. I'm feeling a bit tipsy..."

"You two are welcome to stay here, if you like. It's a long drive and none of us are in any shape to get behind the wheel."

"What do you think, Joe?" asked Jill.

"Um, what?" said I. I was feeling a little light headed. "Yeah, um, I guess so." Damn! I was hoping to go home and get my thoughts in order.

"Great," said Kelly, "I have a couple of bed rolls that you can use. I'm so happy!"

"Yeah, me too," said Jill. "It'll be like a slumber party."

"You're right. Maybe, we should pop some popcorn and tell ghost stories," said Kelly.

Jill laughed, "That would be a hoot."

And then Jill saw my face and realized that something was bothering me.

"Maybe we should just get the bedding out and then see what happens," said Jill.

Kelly yawned, "You're probably right. I'm pretty tired. I can't stay up as late as I used to. I'll go get them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.