Living With My Aunt
Episode 9

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 9 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"OK..." I wasn't at all sure about this. There had been nothing provocative the way Jenn had asked me, but it was something new. I began rubbing the lotion into the Jenn's upper back and shoulders.

"Mmm. That feels good," said Jenn.

I then moved onto Jenn's lower back and sides.

"Well, that's it," said I.

"Would you mind doing my legs, as well? I always find that when someone does it for you, they never miss a spot."

I agreed and continued on. Jenn even asked me to do her ass, which I did, finally, after hesitating a second or two. Then it was my turn; I then lay down in the lounger next to Jenn's who oiled my back and legs just like à I had done for her. I was surprised but I didn't get at all exited even when Jenn did my ass. After she finished, Jenn got up and rinsed her hands in the pool and lay down on her lounger.

Just then Jaki got out of the pool and dried herself off.

"So, Jenn, can you do my back?" asked Jaki.

"I just washed my hands. Maybe Joe will do it for you?"

"What do you say, old sport?" said Jaki.

"Sure."

I had just begun rubbing lotion on Jaki's back when Jessica came over...

"Hey, we were thinking of getting a pool basketball game going," stated Jessica. "Are you guys interested?"

"Yeah, why not," answered Jaki.

"I guess," said I.

And they both got into the pool with everyone else. Jessica and I were on opposite teams so the sides would be equal numerically. We were basically playing man to man with me covering Jessica and vice-versa. Suddenly the ball bounced off the edge of the pool near where Jessica and I were positioned. We both tried to jump for it and banged into each other. The result was Jessica's breasts touched my chest and our genitals touched as well. It was like a palatable shock shot through me. I grabbed the ball and shot it through the hoop.

"Oh, sorry about that," said I.

"Don't be; it's just a game," said Jessica, blushing slightly.

Jaki and Jessica decided to switch positions. It turned out that Jaki's brand of play was a lot more physical than Jessica's. I preferred it that way, however; Jessica and I had too many unresolved issues. Jaki was quite a challenge but it was just physical; I had a great time playing against her.

We played for a long time; we all had a great time. Finally, we took a break and had some snacks. Then everyone got in the pool for one last swim before the party wound down and people started to leave. After awhile, Jill, Ted and I were the last ones there. Ted was swimming in the pool while Jill and I were catching some rays.

"So did you enjoy yourself today?" asked Jill.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.