Living With My Aunt
Episode 8

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 8 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

Jill answered, "I will be nude all the time, my mom will be dressed until everyone has arrived then she will also be nude. Other people may choose to just swim nude and put something on the rest of the time, just like here at your aunt's yesterday, but the people will be younger."

Aunt Jane came into the kitchen after her morning jog. As she said hello to everyone, she pulled off her sweaty clothes on her way to the shower. I was surprised, I was just getting used to the idea of being nude in company but hadn't thought about getting undressed and asked what was usually done.

Jill said, "Some people like to undress indoors as they arrive but, usually, we undress by the side of the pool". The phone rang. I answered it and, as I hung up, Aunt Jane had come back from her shower, took some toast and said "It's a lovely morning. Why are you sitting indoors? Come outside and have a swim."

Jill and Ted answered that they would love to and followed Aunt Jane out to the pool. They both immediately and nonchalantly stripped nude and joined Aunt Jane in the water. I came out a few minutes later: I had gone upstairs to put on my trunks. The three in the pool tried to hide their disappointment but I noticed anyway. We frolicked together in the pool for another hour until Jill and Ted had to leave.

"So, will you be coming, Joe?" asked Jill.

I said that I would be while I was tugging at my tee shirt on and Jill and Ted put their clothes back on. We drove over to Jill's in her car. We got out and I followed Jill and Ted inside. We were met at the door by Mrs. Marks, who told me that I could call her Lisa, henceforth.

Jill and Ted followed her straight away but I hesitated for a moment before following them. Jill was already undressing but Ted was waiting for me. I said "I don't really want to do this, but if I don't, I'll need to find some new friends and somewhere else to live." and started peeling down.

I was in the pool before Jill and Ted.

The back gate then opened up and three people walked in to the backyard; two older teenagers, a boy and a girl and a girl of about 12. They walked up to Lisa.

Carrie, the younger one said, "You did say that it was okay if I come over for a swim."

"Your mom has no problem with this?" asked Lisa. Mark and Jennifer nodded. "Okay, you can join in."

Carrie then stripped right there and dove into the pool. Mark and Jennifer went inside to undress. A minute later, they both came out nude. Jill and Ted and I were horsing around in the pool and I even started to relax a tiny bit about not wearing anything. Jill decided to get out and dry off for a moment and I got out with her. Then the gate opened again...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.